Mafortu

"The perceiver never existed" ...what?

90 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 Only the relative exists. The absolute is existence. And furthermore, the relative and the absolute are the same thing.

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

@Inliytened1 And furthermore, the relative and the absolute are the same thing.

Yes they are.  There only becomes the duality of Absolute / relative when we imagine it.  If we stop imagining there is only existence itself - or isness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Nobody gets it.

Its too radical!

Oh, and there really is no one ? ?

There can be only One ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 hours ago, Corpus said:

@Nahm 's posts always make sense.

Nahm's posts are nonsense to the mind and sensical to the soul ?

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 hours ago, Corpus said:

And I don't claim to get it fully myself. I know I would have reached that point when @Nahm 's posts always make sense. I think....

Maybe you do get it now and  @Nahms posts aren't supposed to make sense :)

Maybe using logic to grasp reality isn't such a good "idea" :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It is easy for the mind to fall into nihilism and solipsism. The world is a dream, so nothing matters. Burn the illusion to the ground. Do anything you want, since you and your victims aren't actually real. Kill yourself, since death is an illusion. Good and Evil are equally necessary, so ignore the dharma of the dream.

Life is holy. I rarely use this pointer, because it is so weighed down by dogma, but God is in each of us. God is experiencing itself through us. God made us for a reason. God loves creativity and diversity. God delights in the dream. God infuses itself into every dream form, and the best part of the game is when the essence of God within the form wakes up, and recognizes the God that is itselfThat is not illusion. It is God realizing God, within the dream.

We are able to speak with God, even in the dream, because we are of God. It is a spiritual realization. There is a 3rd Eye implanted in your forehead, and when it opens, you realize yourself as the God that created you.

You love others because you realize they are you. The rocks and trees are you too. The fucking chair you are sitting on is you. You ride the spirit tide, because the ocean is you.

There is only God, and there only ever will be God. We are the one God.

If it is your dharma to stay asleep, that is ok too. God created Hitler, like it created Jesus. The battle is the dream. The question is: which dream warrior did God create you to be?

@Moksha true and Hallelujah. The mind can't catch the reality. Nothing or real are mind concepts, useless, even worse than useless, an obstacle

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall The mind is hell; welcome to heaven and amen ☸

Edited by Moksha

I thought about this more and aren’t I the observer? And I exist because I am being? I am isness, I am. That is existence.

No separation between the observed and the observer, they are one and the same, but I am that perceiver and I am existence. I am not a physical object, but I objectively exist as isness.

6 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

I thought about this more and aren’t I the observer? And I exist because I am being? I am isness, I am. That is existence.

No separation between the observed and the observer, they are one and the same, but I am that perceiver and I am existence. I am not a physical object, but I objectively exist as isness.

Object is, by virtue of there being consciousness. Consciousness is, by virtue of there being object. Which came first? If one came first, well... that couldn’t happen, because it is dependent on the other being there, which hasn’t arisen in this example. So does either exist? They’re interdependent and arise out of each other — empty of existing as themselves.

3 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

@The0Self you’re saying there is no existence. But then, what’s with all this isness?

Emptiness, too, is empty of itself, and is therefore full. Theme of things going full circle applies here.

@from chaos into self Very close. You are beyond existence and non-existence, and you are infused through existence and non-existence. Try getting out of God. You can't.

It is a mystery to the mind, so don't try to understand it conceptually. You can't name it, because doing so would create a duality. When you directly realize it you will see. The experience is holy. You realize the wholeness of You.

Edited by Moksha

24 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

@The0Self you’re saying there is no existence. But then, what’s with all this isness?

Isness is Absolute Infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Ofcourse there is no perceiver. Where is this perceiver? Can you point to it? Ofcourse you can't cuz whatever you point to is a perception lol. And it's not even that. The mistake is thinking dualisticy. There is neither perceived nor perceiver. There is just this. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

34 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Ofcourse there is no perceiver. Where is this perceiver? Can you point to it? Ofcourse you can't cuz whatever you point to is a perception lol. And it's not even that. The mistake is thinking dualisticy. There is neither perceived nor perceiver. There is just this. 

Why do you assume the perceiver can’t be a perception? Of course you can perceive the perceiver. Perception is all there is!

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

It is easy for the mind to fall into nihilism and solipsism. The world is a dream, so nothing matters. Burn the illusion to the ground. Do anything you want, since you and your victims aren't actually real. Kill yourself, since death is an illusion. Good and Evil are equally necessary, so ignore the dharma of the dream.

Life is holy. I rarely use this pointer, because it is so weighed down by dogma, but God is in each of us. God is experiencing itself through us. God made us for a reason. God loves creativity and diversity. God delights in the dream. God infuses itself into every dream form, and the best part of the game is when the essence of God within the form wakes up, and recognizes the God that is itselfThat is not illusion. It is God realizing God, within the dream.

We are able to speak with God, even in the dream, because we are of God. It is a spiritual realization. There is a 3rd Eye implanted in your forehead, and when it opens, you realize yourself as the God that created you.

You love others because you realize they are you. The rocks and trees are you too. The fucking chair you are sitting on is you. You ride the spirit tide, because the ocean is you.

There is only God, and there only ever will be God. We are the one God.

If it is your dharma to stay asleep, that is ok too. God created Hitler, like it created Jesus. The battle is the dream. The question is: which dream warrior did God create you to be?

I don't know what you said here or even if it's true but this was fucking beautifull.

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

Object is, by virtue of there being consciousness. Consciousness is, by virtue of there being object. Which came first? If one came first, well... that couldn’t happen, because it is dependent on the other being there, which hasn’t arisen in this example. So does either exist? They’re interdependent and arise out of each other — empty of existing as themselves.

Is this what is meant by the phrase: "there is perception, but nothing is dependent upon perception"

"There is the body, but nothing is dependent upon the body"

What does this mean? Don't know if actually it's tha tim not english so i can't understand it but would you explain it further?

13 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

Why do you assume the perceiver can’t be a perception? Of course you can perceive the perceiver. Perception is all there is!

Sure, you could say perception is all there is, but the perceiver is merely implied. The perceived is perception. No perceiver required.

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

Object can exist without there being consciousness.