EntheogenTruthSeeker

How to meet girls during Covid and full time job?

16 posts in this topic

Hi, 

After work I am exhausted and the bars are empty on the weekends. 

Suggestions?

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Tinder and Bumble, you can do it from the safety of your home and it's a super low investment of just clicking some buttons on your phone. Those are the two good apps, the rest are kind of dead or have awful paywalls.

I've been using them for a few weeks and already had a few dates with some great women.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

10 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Hi, 

After work I am exhausted and the bars are empty on the weekends. 

Suggestions?

Day-game. Stop using Covid as an excuse - it isn't one. Don't just limit yourself to bars and clubs. 

Girls are still out and about and open to being approached in public, if not more so than usual because they are being starved of their usual social contact.

Even here in the UK, with a full lockdown, it's still completely possible to go and speak to girls. Food stores, parks, and just generally on the street there are still loads of girls walking around, depending on where you live of course. 

What about the masks you might say?! You can still approach girls with masks on. Unless they're completely covered up you can still get a sense if they're attractive or not. You can use it as part of the conversation. 

You say you're exhausted after work, do some approaches before work and during lunch time? If you can't approach during these times, then you have no choice but to approach after work. It's tough, I know, but sometimes you gotta do stuff that you don't want to do.

Scrap the dating apps unless you're a super high value guy. I have a lot of experience using the apps and it doesn't come close to the experience and benefit of actually talking to girls face to face.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Glad to read this new thread

Same here in my country. We are currently undergoing a 2nd lockdown and clubs and all social activities are banned. Also, in some regions gyms closed (one of my main interests and hobbies..)

I work full time too. 

I dislike tinder and bumble and all that stuff. I like to meet ppl in person. I think that social networks minimize my potential (and any other persons'). I like to see and feel people's way to approach, to talk, to move...come one IS ALL THAT GONE? :(

I appreciate any inputs. Full time stressful job plus no social interaction plus feeling hopeless about dating in these times it's been a nightmare!

10 hours ago, Space said:

Girls are still out and about and open to being approached in public

I'm not sure if we live on the same planet. Or either you are an extremely good looking guy with a very high self steem and massive talking skills, or you're just telling a story of a fantasy book.  But just go ahead and tell us how do YOU do it, tell us a single story of yours that actually ended up with a sucess date or at least a phone number.  @Space

Inspire us with Practical real personal storys, not just sweet far-fetched talking.

Edited by oMarcos

@ertopolice Cold approach is definitely the best. But, if you have a full time job, shit to do, etc. Social media can be great if you know what you are doing. I dislike tinder and dating apps cuz the people there are shitty, losers, low self esteem or bullshitting to pump their ego. On the other hand, instagram gives you more control of your attractiveness and the virtual pickup gives you higher chances of a top girl at least meeting to know you, and for you to demonstrate. You can find higher quality and save time. But, you must have your account attractive and hold a consistent strategy. Plan everything before getting into dating. Get a note book and write down the kind of girl you want, the type of relationship, the type of Lover you are gonna play, your past mistakes, the relationship habits you want and dont, the frames you are going to hold (I recommend the intimate/secretive we-frame). Tricks, places, calculations, the Values you look for. If you know what you are doing, the possibilities are endless. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

14 hours ago, oMarcos said:

I'm not sure if we live on the same planet. Or either you are an extremely good looking guy with a very high self steem and massive talking skills, or you're just telling a story of a fantasy book.  But just go ahead and tell us how do YOU do it, tell us a single story of yours that actually ended up with a sucess date or at least a phone number.  @Space

Inspire us with Practical real personal storys, not just sweet far-fetched talking.

Whats so hard to believe about this? Girls are still out and about. Maybe not as much as normal, but just because there's a pandemic doesn't mean all the cute girls suddenly vanished. 

I know plenty of guys that are still out doing day game and getting phone numbers. On nearly every session in the past few weeks I have gotten a phone number, and many of those were from girls with masks on.

Just to clarify, i'm average looks wise, and my talking skills are still very amateur. I've only taken up day game in the past few months. 

There's no trickery here, i'm not hiding anything. Its very simple. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

8 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@ertopolice Cold approach is definitely the best. But, if you have a full time job, shit to do, etc. Social media can be great if you know what you are doing. I dislike tinder and dating apps cuz the people there are shitty, losers, low self esteem or bullshitting to pump their ego. On the other hand, instagram gives you more control of your attractiveness and the virtual pickup gives you higher chances of a top girl at least meeting to know you, and for you to demonstrate. You can find higher quality and save time. But, you must have your account attractive and hold a consistent strategy. Plan everything before getting into dating. Get a note book and write down the kind of girl you want, the type of relationship, the type of Lover you are gonna play, your past mistakes, the relationship habits you want and dont, the frames you are going to hold (I recommend the intimate/secretive we-frame). Tricks, places, calculations, the Values you look for. If you know what you are doing, the possibilities are endless. 

Tonks for your tips!

Well, female here.

Regarding instagram...and due to my lack of social network/friends..i created a kinda personal/theme oriented account in which i post stuff related to my hobbies (fitness, self growth, music) and barely ever post anything personal. I got only a few pics of me and they are not "influencer" type or pics but natural pics of myself on a holiday. Have to say I have a nice body and u consider myself over average looks but i hate that many women with below average looks trick their pics to look much better (plus selfies, sexy clothes, some skin..etc makes its charm)...I have always said that i WOULD NEVER PERFOM IN THAT CIRCUS because without any of that stuff AND IN REAL PERSON i play my cards and look very well. SO...no results with IG. I feel  u need to sell yourself there to get any dates..it's tiring.

I tried LOA to manifest my "dream" date, with all assets that i'd look for in a man (type of relationship, personality, physique, spiritual path..). It helps to plan your strategy and i prefer cold approach but this pandemia thing..dunno

13 hours ago, oMarcos said:

@Space Is downplaying some of the difficulties involved with cold approach nowadays.

However, they are not promoting a fantasy. This shit works, and works well. You just cannot see that from your paradigm. 

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” - Goethe

"There are no bad parts" - Schwartz

@ertopolice Hehe, this is were guys think girls have it easier on dating. Which is a relative thing. 

Let your instagram open and follow people just to get known in some circle. 

Having a social circle would help you more as a women. 

Try getting dressed up and position yourself in places you might get approached (social terraces, bars and restaurants) The higher quality the place, the higher quality the man. When you are interested on some, give them a sensual look. And if they come, charm them to open them up to play with you. 

LOA works in a half ass way. Its not magic. One has to rationalize and take action as well. The only thing LOA does is identifying people vibrating on the same emotional frequency as you. And for that you need to know how to read energies aswell. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar Thank you!

Ok. LOA is not magic and I really don't give much credit to it even I rationalize it's "charm" but hey HOW TO READ THOSE ENERGIES? any inputs?

Well. NO TERRACES, NO BARS, NO RESTAURANTS here during our 2nd lockdown

In my region gym is still open. most guys:

.- Too young for my age

.- Taken which still cannot keep their eyes from me from time to time..it'd very annoying

After 15+ gym going regularly to the gym..i even started to watch tutorials about "how to approach PPL at the gym" :DD

Help...

When it comes to dating apps, my therapist suggested ones you have to pay for like eHarmony and match. He says tinder and bumble are trash, and from my experience I agree. I heard hinge was decent.

I don't really like the Instagram route. It requires too much maintenance on your profile looking pristine and it seems weird to just start dming random chicks. 

@Axiomatic okcupid pretty good, free. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Axiomatic I did not realized that IG was for dating till recently but being a female who does not post any personal pics i got it quite difficult

Many women i know trick their pics and are too way below average looks. I am into fitness, intellectual, more into these spiritual stuff and i fell i do not match the crown. Men do not value those attributes and women think i am too "nerdy" or something. TBH i do not understand ppl or if it's me the one that does not fit at all.

I've considered match or meetic but my "ego" claims that i should be worthy enough to get some dates without those apps...

@ertopolice You sound like a very well rounded woman from what you're describing. Like I said before, I haven't tried the match.com's or the eharmoney's, but I was advised to give it a shot. I am currently getting some things in my personal life sorted out, so I am not focused on dating at the moment, but that seems to be my next route for when I am ready. 

And I know how you feel about IG. It looks shallow to me. You are right that many women do trick their pics, get tons of followers and attention and that in general just turns me off. I see all these dudes blowing up their page and I just roll my eyes. It just doesn't seem like an outlet for a quality connection.