Chrism

The Vatican Owns Your Soul, & a Solution

64 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Girzo said:

@Chrism You don't seem like coming from the position of not knowing. It looks more like "I have holes in my knowledge and I fill them with wild claims, which I then propagate further.

For sure, you can watch Leo's videos and then make an ideology out of it. But that would just mean you are misapplying what you are being told. 

Are you here to develop yourself or act like a know-it-all? You know that we are not falling for that stuff, anyone who takes self-dev seriously has outgrown such conspiracy ideas long time ago.

I accept not your projections unto me. I am sharing information. Have a nice day. :)

I am out.

This forum doesn't need such information.

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

@Leo Gura Do you feel threatened?6BC8E2C5-4CF8-4C03-8DE9-68416E09165C.jpeg

that’s exactly true...

Word

Govern(control)-ment(mind) = mind control
Poly(many)-ticks(blood sucking parasites) = many blood sucking parasites

Does self-governance/Sovereignty beat being governed by criminal, corrupt, greedy politicians?

Am I being ideological?

I am sharing view(s). Clearly, these views are triggering to others. I am not free of triggers though I am committed to working through them. It appears Leo is too, as he chose to, at least so far, not censor/ban me for sharing of myself in these ways.

Edited by Chrism

@GirzoTo judge ideology with/through ideology does not make one wise, why do your thoughts arise? 

@Chrism yup ?

Edited by DrewNows

Where do all these persons trying to promote their ideologies suddenly come from? Have they even seen Leos content. If they have, they must have completely misunderstood it.

This forum should be about unravelling all ideology, not about spreading them.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

16 minutes ago, Chrism said:

Poly(many)-(ticks) = many blood sucking parasites
Does self-governance/Sovereignty beat being governed by criminal, corrupt, greedy politicians?

Am I being ideological?

I am sharing view(s). Clearly, these views are triggering to others. I am not free of triggers though I am committed to working through them. It appears Leo is too, as he chose to, at least so far, not censor/ban me for sharing of myself in these ways.

Youre ideologically opposed to government. Just ask yourself why? Where does this fear come from? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Rilles said:

Youre ideologically opposed to government. Just ask yourself why? Where does this fear come from? 

Wrong. I am morally opposed to any act of immorality.

1 minute ago, Chrism said:

Wrong. I am morally opposed to any act of immorality.

What kind of immorality?

Edited by Rilles

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

What kind of immorality?

Extortion. Greed. Harm. Slavery.

Thank you for your invitation of self enquiry. It is helpful/appreciated. :)

Just now, Chrism said:

Extortion. Greed. Harm. Slavery.

Thank you for your invitation of self enquiry. It is helpful/appreciated. :)

So how will you get rid of these immoralities?

Just now, Rilles said:

So how will you get rid of these immoralities?

Many layers to an onion.

Exoterically:

To the one "naturalized", as highlited by Anna Van Reitz, one is free of the criminal system in which many are chained.

Liberty is given to a dog on a leash. Our statue of liberty is a symbol of slavery, not freedom.

Esoterically:

Through Grace, Faith, Discipline in Practice/following-teaching, Service, Love, Truth.

The juxtaposition between the two is a fascinating one IMO. I think of Ghandi and his effort. Christ (allegedly) overturning the bankers tables. Many examples of inspired beings ''fighting'' for exoteric freedom of humanity, no?

37 minutes ago, Chrism said:

Poly(many)-ticks(blood sucking parasites) = many blood sucking parasites

Am I being ideological?

Bruh lmao

Government:

"Middle English: from Old French governement, from governer."

Yes, it's literally just French. "Ment" is just a typical adverb ending. You pulled this "mind" stuff straight out of your ass.

Politic:

"late Middle English: from Old French politique ‘political’, via Latin from Greek politikos, from politēs ‘citizen’, from polis ‘city’."

All it takes is a google search xD Parasites? Really? xD

I honestly can't tell if you're serious. If you're serious, well, wow.  

If you're just joking/trying to be fancy with metaphors, notice that you've still said nothing.

Yes, you are being ideological.

You are holding a biased and partial view of the world and not acknowledging how it is a construction of your own mind. When called out on it, you accuse others of close-mindedness (which, even if it's true, does not excuse your own close-mindedness).

"I am sharing views" is meaningless. Any spoken or written word is "sharing views." The reason people are pushing back is because you're just wrong lol.

Re-read the forum guidelines

"NOTE: This is NOT an anything-goes free speech zone! You do NOT get to say toxic & fallacious things here with impunity."

Nobody is "triggered."

The insistence that "You're so close-minded, you won't see the objective truth that I have" is a convenient shield to avoid admitting and working on your own close-mindedness :)

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

Just now, RendHeaven said:

Bruh lmao

Government:

"Middle English: from Old French governement, from governer."

Yes, it's literally just French. "Ment" is just a typical adverb ending. You pulled this "mind" stuff straight out of your ass.

Politic:

"late Middle English: from Old French politique ‘political’, via Latin from Greek politikos, from politēs ‘citizen’, from polis ‘city’."

All it takes is a google search xD Parasites? Really? xD

I honestly can't tell if you're serious. If you're serious, well, wow.  

If you're just joking/trying to be fancy with metaphors, notice that you've still said nothing.

Yes, you are being ideological.

You are holding a biased and partial view of the world and not acknowledging how it is a construction of your own mind. When called out on it, you accuse others of close-mindedness (which, even if it's true, does not excuse your own close-mindedness).

"I am sharing views" is meaningless. Any spoken or written word is "sharing views." The reason people are pushing back is because you're just wrong lol.

Re-read the forum guidelines

"NOTE: This is NOT an anything-goes free speech zone! You do NOT get to say toxic & fallacious things here with impunity."

Nobody is "triggered."

The insistence that "WOW LEO IS SO CLOSE-MINDED HE WONT ACKNOWLEDGE THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH THAT I HAVE" is a convenient shield to avoid admitting and working on your own close-mindedness :)

I will not accept your projection, either. I sincerely wish you wellness.

5 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

What the hell is going on here lately? With all the trumpists, ideologues, etc.

I feel like during these difficult times a lot of dogma have risen to the surface. Just like when covid started and there was a big wave of conspiracy theories - people were scared and confused... and now history is repeating itself (mostly) because of the election.

At least that's my perspective on this.

The intention of my first post was to shine light on what I perceive to be the roots of our predicament, and to offer a solution.

I was threatened to be censored/banned almost instantly.

From there, we have observed a mixture of responses.

I at least hope people can understand my intention, as much as it may be individually/collectively disagreed with.

I committed the error of reacting to Leo, rather than responding. I PM'ed him and asked for his forgiveness.

Edited by Chrism

@Chrism hey there :)

Are you aware of spiral dynamics by any chance? 

Would highly recommend looking into your shadows of stage Blue/Orange, and to maybe look into studying Yellow as well.

Not judging you by any means, just saying it helpful for evolving past what seems to be a somewhat green mindset. 

3 minutes ago, Chrism said:

I will not accept your projection, either. I sincerely wish you wellness.

Nice. Very predictable ;)

Do read the guidelines though. You can choose to ignore me, but not the guidelines.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven See my response to Cykaaa. I reached out to Leo. For sure it was immature of me to react in the way I did. However in the same breath threatening to ban/censor me for sharing a view, in a forum with a tagline "collective issues" is a bit suspect to me, but that's just me. :)

3 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Chrism hey there :)

Are you aware of spiral dynamics by any chance? 

Would highly recommend looking into your shadows of stage Blue/Orange, and to maybe look into studying Yellow as well.

Not judging you by any means, just saying it helpful for evolving past what seems to be a somewhat green mindset. 

Cool! Thank you. :-) I love working with spirals, but am unaware of the particular modality of which you speak.

1 minute ago, Cykaaaa said:

@Chrism I don't doubt your good intentions. I wish you all the best. But please consider the possibility that you've been completely deluded.

Fair enough. Can you also consider the possibility that you've been completely deluded?