Chrism

The Vatican Owns Your Soul, & a Solution

64 posts in this topic

@toocrazytobecrazy Rulers kind of implies that it's by force, doesn't leave space for volounatrily choosing people to have power or even just a advisory/visionary role. Not every leader needs to have power over others.

Saying that people need rulers also kind of ignores the existence of tribal culture were there is basically no ruler, nor democratic structures like co-ops that are pretty flat, no artificial rulers. Centralized power only starts to be needed on a rather big scale, and keeps being relevant until the people being ruled reach a certain high level of consciousness, where they can +- cooperate peacefully.

10 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

are you saying there are no bad leaders? ofc there are.

I am saying that mindlessly getting rid of bad leaders will give you even worse leaders by default.

Americans got themselves Trump for not wanting another neoliberal Dem president, Hillary. And that happened in a tested democratic system that the US federal governemnt is. Imagine how much worse would be a solution proposed by some ideologue from the internet.

He's here to brainwash us all with his imaginary vatican which I don't know what that that is. And don't plan to learn about it. Because I avoid all religious teachings.

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

28 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

Not every leader needs to have power over others.

This is literal definition of leadership.

Power in a sense of giving orders that others have to fulfil. You can be a leader that only gives recommendations, that someone can listen to or not, using their own judgement. Yet it is only possible in very developed communities.

Let's get back to the beginning, the guy said:

Are you saying that humans require being ruled by corrupt/deceitful/greedy politicians?

and you said:

yes. humans require rulers.

And I am just trying to point out that people in power are not inherently corrupt/deceitful/greedy, nor power driven. If we agree on that, then it's cool. I don't want to argue about linguistics.

Edited by Girzo

Locking this

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.