Chrism

The Vatican Owns Your Soul, & a Solution

64 posts in this topic

Solutions exist on multiple layers simultaneously.

The "war" is subtle in nature, as many know.

So we break contracts in mind first, reclaim/realize Soul esoterically.

That is not the end of the story. Does not exoteric freedom go hand in hand with esoteric liberation?

After viewing the above video, now check this out: https://theamericanstatesassembly.net/

Anna has been at this for forty years. Almost every state has a director, the one in my state I'm already in contact with. I've met someone that went through the entire process of ''naturalization'' years before the process was distilled down to a simple one page document. As Santos precisely states, the only reason these criminals get away with their crime is that people have yet to challenge them. Anna has spearheaded the situation in the US, has gathered tens of thousands of others, and is leading the way towards the restoration of exoteric freedom in this nation. If we get 120,000+ people on board, we are that much closer to the restoration of common law, common wealth.

What is this nonsense? And why are you posting it here?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is not nonsense. Why such a reaction?

I'm trying to figure out if I should kick you out of here for spreading ideology.

This is a non-ideological forum.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am sharing truth. You didn't even look into it.

As you'd like. I would have thought someone such as yourself would be more open minded.

Can anyone rebuke this? No, because it is fact. Your birth certificate is a bond. You are collateral for the debt of USA Incorporated. There are solutions, on multiple layers, as I mentioned. I am trying to help people. A sub heading for this forum is "collective issues", this absolutely fits.

https://theamericanstatesassembly.net/chart-your-course/f/birth-certificate-authentication?blogcategory=Birth+Certificate

1 minute ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Chrism Why is it when I scroll down I find this?

AD9421B7-6F7A-4731-8681-01610C4EDB8D.jpeg

We find what we what to find. The information the presenter reveals is sound, true, beyond conjecture.

@Leo Gura Do you feel threatened?6BC8E2C5-4CF8-4C03-8DE9-68416E09165C.jpeg

1 minute ago, Chrism said:

We find what we what to find. The information the presenter reveals is sound, true, beyond conjecture.

that’s exactly true...

Anna's website, who created the link to the American State Assembly project, can be found here: http://www.annavonreitz.com/

I'm not trying to argue with anyone. If the information is not appreciated, and if the owner would like to censor it 1984 style, please do. :)

Guys, do you even watch the videos Leo releases?

You are literally posting there a theory that the US is rulled by some European bankers and governors from England. How does that not immediately light up in your mind as lunatic ravings of an ideologue is beyond my imagination.

It's the classic ideological structure of conspirational stage Blue people, guys in England will say some shit like this about France. Poles have a very similar story of Kingdom of Lechia, the supposedly great slavic empire that fought back Alexander the Great and Cesar, but then got dismantled by a conspiracy of Germany and the Vatican. It's the same bullshit all over the world in 1000 different flavors. The pattern is clear.

Lmao, "do you feel threatened"

More like somberly impressed at how attached people can be to their own beliefs :x

It's Love.

All that website and video contains are totally unproven claims and ideas. It completely mixes observations with wild interpretations.

I quote Wikipedia here: "An ideology (/ˌʌɪdɪˈɒlədʒi/) is a set of beliefs or philosophies attributed to a person or group of persons, especially as held for reasons that are not purely epistemic [...]"

Believing what is said in that video is nothing but believing in an ideology.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

52 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Guys, do you even watch the videos Leo releases?

You are literally posting there a theory that the US is rulled by some European bankers and governors from England. How does that not immediately light up in your mind as lunatic ravings of an ideologue is beyond my imagination.

It's the classic ideological structure of conspirational stage Blue people, guys in England will say some shit like this about France. Poles have a very similar story of Kingdom of Lechia, the supposedly great slavic empire that fought back Alexander the Great and Cesar, but then got dismantled by a conspiracy of Germany and the Vatican. It's the same bullshit all over the world in 1000 different flavors. The pattern is clear.

Hi Girzo. I hear you. Is it also not "ideological" to cling to a particular view thus closing to others?

There is more I personally do not know in contrast to what I do know.

That which I am not knowing is more interesting to me than what I know.

I also realize this forum is centered around an individuals, dare I say, ideologies? ;)

1 minute ago, vibv said:

All that website and video contains are totally unproven claims and ideas. It completely mixes observations with wild interpretations.

I quote Wikipedia here: "An ideology (/ˌʌɪdɪˈɒlədʒi/) is a set of beliefs or philosophies attributed to a person or group of persons, especially as held for reasons that are not purely epistemic [...]"

Believing what is said in that video is nothing but believing in an ideology.

Do you understand what this means? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congregation_for_the_Doctrine_of_the_Faith

1 minute ago, Chrism said:

Is it also not "ideological" to cling to a particular view thus closing to others?

To use this as an argument to believe in some arbitrary conspiracy theory is a huge misunderstanding.

Everything is an ideology as long as its not based on direct experience.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

I used to watch a bit of Bonacci, its basically very blue/Green esotericism, youll eventually grow out of it though, its not very useful, mostly tickles the imaginitive fancy that we crave, but you dont need fluffy esoteric ideas for spirituality itself, just meditate and do self-inquiry and read a book if you get stuck. Stage Green basically explodes into all these new fancy mystical ideas after the rigidness of Stage Orange.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, vibv said:

To use this as an argument to believe in some arbitrary conspiracy theory is a huge misunderstanding.

Everything is an ideology as long as its not based on direct experience.

I disagree. It is no theory. However I can still extend compassion/respect/acceptance. :)

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

I used to watch a bit of Bonacci, its basically very Green esotericism, youll eventually grow out of it though, its not very useful, mostly tickles the imaginitive fancy that we crave, but you dont need fluffy esoteric ideas for spirituality itself, just meditate and do self-inquiry and read a book if you get stuck. 

I am not listening to him anymore. I do believe some of his information to be valuable. This particular video is spot on, and has helped many awaken to the nature of their 3d-enslavement. As I said, solutions exist on multiple layers simultaneously. One is a literal, boots on the ground method of achieving exoteric freedom.

@Chrism You don't seem like coming from the position of not knowing. It looks more like "I have holes in my knowledge and I fill them with wild claims, which I then propagate further.

8 minutes ago, Chrism said:

I also realize this forum is centered around an individuals, dare I say, ideologies? ;)

For sure, you can watch Leo's videos and then make an ideology out of it. But that would just mean you are misapplying what you are being told. 

Are you here to develop yourself or act like a know-it-all? You know that we are not falling for that stuff, anyone who takes self-dev seriously has outgrown such conspiracy ideas long time ago.