Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peachboy

Do you remember the day they nailed you to a cross?

50 posts in this topic

Yes. I also remember coming down from the cross and ascending to life.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

For the record, I don't remember.

But I do know that it was me.

Well you just added a whole new layer of meaning to the question "Have you accepted Jesus Christ into your heart?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Do you remember when you sold out the Messiah for 30 pieces of silver?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I think we all need a group hug. I can't be alone in wanting this.

8 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

13 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Best brothel ever !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

24 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Well you just added a whole new layer of meaning to the question "Have you accepted Jesus Christ into your heart?

This made me laugh so much! xD

Group hugs for everyone! 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

29 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Yes, and dying in the potter's field that I bought with the blood money.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Omg, I love the randomness of this whole tread. P.S you ain’t Jesus. You have the same formlessness awareness as him, but taking form separates me from you.(and him from you) 

1 minute ago, SilentTears said:

Omg, I love the randomness of this whole tread. P.S you ain’t Jesus. You have the same formlessness awareness as him, but taking form separates me from you.(and him from you) 

We are all Judas, and we are all Jesus. Some of us just haven't realized it yet.

5 minutes ago, SilentTears said:

Nailed it. 

6 minutes ago, SilentTears said:

There are different theories on this. I think Leo explained a version of this (not sure in which video, maybe non duality)

In which you absolutely were Jesus and everybody else, because time doesn't exist and you are everything.

18 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

In which you absolutely were Jesus and everybody else, because time doesn't exist and you are everything.

That same consciousness is it all, however we are not each other lol. 

Its a mind bender.  You're imagining Jesus - or more precisely i am imagining you imagining Jesus.  You are Infinity.  I am infinity imagining you are Infinity imagining Infinity.  Will you imagine you are jesus someday? Sure maybe as you are Infinite so you may also dream that you are some undiscussed alien, just the same as you are imagining you are you right now.   You have done and been it all and also have infinitely more to be.  Don't try to grasp the infinite with the finite your mind will break.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

32 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Nailed it. 

Omg you understood! Amazing Mandy! 

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Its a mind bender. 

Lol, I understand where your coming from, however it’s not. 

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're imagining Jesus

Kinda, there is an infinite(universe level) which is imaging Jesus. They also imagined you. You are you. That you was made from that source. So it’s you. But you are just an aspect of it. That makes you both not him and him. 

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are Infinity. 

Again lol, yes and no. You are connected to the infinity, however you are not in infinity as we speak. You are in form. Doesn’t make you any less perfect. Still so beautiful. Amazing person. I’ll leave it here(lets keep it light hearted). I would love to have this discussion with you if you wanted.