Muhammad Jawad

How to make money while doing what I am passionate about?

17 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are doing well.

A lot of Gurus, Professionals, and my Heart says: "Do what you love doing." Ultimately that is the purpose of life as well to Enjoy.

But I am facing a problem. I am in love with my Spiritual Development. I love doing Meditations, Reading Spiritual Books, Having the discussion about Consciousness, I love to explore consciousness, Nature of Consciousness, Contemplation, Other Spiritual Practices, Using Psychedelics to explore Consciousness, writing articles on my Wisdom & Experience. I would love to become a professional Psychonaut.

And I don't like to do anything else. By Profession, I am VFX Artist and working as a Freelancer. But I do not enjoy it. It feels like I am wasting my time by not investing it in my real purpose of life.

This Consciousness exploration is my passion and how can I make that possible to live every moment of life doing what I am passionate about and still make money.

Waiting for your help.

Thanks  

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Your passion is currently not associated with your skills. Try to find a way to bind them together. 

Can you try to create Visual Effects that approximate psychedelic experience? 

Can you explain the nature of consciousness through a video?

These are examples that will bind your skills with your passions.

You are an artist, but it's up to you which Art you want to create. 

Learn marketing, create some VFX super packs, put it or any other stuff to sell automatically, and go do whatever you want. That's it.

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

With a Dreamboard. That path is already within you to be seen & realized. Can’t be told.

OK. Thanks I will go through your dream board page. Try to learn & implement it.  

14 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Your passion is currently not associated with your skills. Try to find a way to bind them together. 

Hello Joseph!

Thanks a lot for your response.

Once upon a time when VFX was my Passion. I don't know why after spending my whole life learning it When I am an expert in it and don't have any more time to learn something new, I have lost my passion for VFX and that passion is replaced with Spirituality.

Can you try to create Visual Effects that approximate psychedelic experience?

To create these kinds of effects I need Motion Graphics Expertise which I am not expert in. But that is a good idea, I can think of something about it.

Can you explain the nature of consciousness through a video?

I would love to do that and I have started a Youtube Channel as well where I am trying to explain Consciousness, Spirituality concepts, Self Development topics, etc in my Local Language. But right now I am just uploading my audio with a single image because I am busy spending time to earn money for my monthly expenses.

I don't have enough time or money to spend my time on youtube And Create VFX for spiritual concepts and upload them. And I am not sure how to manage this.

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPYYcN82tWVlEgJ5ACpFcUg

These are examples that will bind your skills with your passions.

Yes, I was already thinking about that but not able to get out of the cycle of Earning money for my monthly Expenses.

I will wait for more guidance.

Thanks  

5 hours ago, Hugo Oliveira said:

Learn marketing

Hi Hugo Oliveira!

Thanks a lot for your response.

Yes, Just a few days ago after my 3g of Magic Mushroom Trip. I was contemplating my business & profession and was trying to find a loophole. I was trying to find the reason why my earning is not good. And during that contemplation, I was able to conclude that "Digital Marketing" is the thing that is missing from my business.

I thought I should Buy Digital Marketing services or if I can't buy it then I should learn it and implement Digital Marketing on business. 

So yes, You are right I should Learn Marketing.

create some VFX super packs, put it or any other stuff to sell automatically

Yes, I am already working on that.

I have created a 6 hours long VFX Compositing Course and Published at Udemy.

I have Stock Photos & Stock Videos Online for sale.

I have a few templates online for sale.

I have 2 Youtube channels I am working on.

And I am still working on creating new products.

But the main reason for this thread was that Now I don't have a passion for VFX anymore. Now I am passionate about Spirituality & psychedelics. 

go do whatever you want

What if the journey of Financial Freedom takes my whole life? Then when I will live my Passion Life?

Waiting for your help.

Thanks   

Well, it would be a waste to completely ditch your skills at VFX. I agree with Joseph. There is no reason to ditch one thing for the other. If you really want to go 100% psychonaut then I suggest transinioning to it gradually. This is a great advice. Doing something you don't like can be a burden, but from my experience I can say that this spark if passion comes back and when it does, there's room for more creation. 

@Muhammad Jawad

Transition. Start slowly, keep doing what you do and find ways to get some money on the side with something that is less "painful". Also, do what you love in the process. When you'll do enough money with the thing in the middle, you'll start to transition to that, and your passion job will become your secondary, you get it.

I would recommend to gain as much income sources as possible, one is too close to zero. Also doing many things at time will keep you busy all day, teach discipline, willpower,  work ethics, etc.

Good luck ;)

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

7 hours ago, Strangeloop said:

Well, it would be a waste to completely ditch your skills at VFX. I agree with Joseph. There is no reason to ditch one thing for the other. If you really want to go 100% psychonaut then I suggest transinioning to it gradually. This is a great advice. Doing something you don't like can be a burden, but from my experience I can say that this spark if passion comes back and when it does, there's room for more creation. 

You are right. Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I think If I will Mix my psychonaut passion into VFX then I will get me VFX Passion back as well. And I will enjoy both of the fields at the same time.

I have planed that I will create animated & live-action Videos related to spirituality and psychedelic experiences using my VFX Skills.    

6 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Muhammad Jawad

Transition. Start slowly, keep doing what you do and find ways to get some money on the side with something that is less "painful". Also, do what you love in the process. When you'll do enough money with the thing in the middle, you'll start to transition to that, and your passion job will become your secondary, you get it.

I would recommend to gain as much income sources as possible, one is too close to zero. Also doing many things at time will keep you busy all day, teach discipline, willpower,  work ethics, etc.

Good luck ;)

Thanks a lot for the amazing suggestion :-)

On 31-10-2020 at 6:05 AM, Muhammad Jawad said:

Once upon a time when VFX was my Passion. I don't know why after spending my whole life learning it When I am an expert in it and don't have any more time to learn something new, I have lost my passion for VFX and that passion is replaced with Spirituality.

boy, do I know what you're talking about lol. Apart from other things, I once got rely intense with both making music and also I did an audio-visual study where I would love most making animation videos. When stumbling on spirituality I pretty much discarded al my former interest and was just about spirituality. Today I was thinking that I would love to make music that expresses certain higher states of consciousness, I thought perhaps I can make visuals with it too. Just keep doing what you love doing, it will come together that way automatically .(https://bashar.org/handouts/TheFormula.pdf)

On 11/7/2020 at 1:31 AM, Waken said:

boy, do I know what you're talking about lol. Apart from other things, I once got rely intense with both making music and also I did an audio-visual study where I would love most making animation videos. When stumbling on spirituality I pretty much discarded al my former interest and was just about spirituality. Today I was thinking that I would love to make music that expresses certain higher states of consciousness, I thought perhaps I can make visuals with it too. Just keep doing what you love doing, it will come together that way automatically .(https://bashar.org/handouts/TheFormula.pdf)

Amazing...

Thanks a lot for the Amazing Suggestion...

@Muhammad Jawad Namaste Ji !

I think Joseph has a point you got to explore avenues to blend your passion for Spirituality with your skills, and as you said you are VFX artist and it was your passion in past, and now you lack passion for it, now this is happening as a result of your personal development, but the activity you are involved in is still the same- the old one, your disinterest is due to the reason that you have evolved, thus you do not enjoy what you are doing for a long tym now, because you as person has advanced ahead from that stage but the work is still the same, so you gotta maneuver your skillset ahead as well, and offcourse this will be a slow transition given the aspects of your life dependent on that activity it's helping you earn money to make your living. Add some Masala to VFX.

So, take your time explore avenues to unite VFX which you already have mastery/expertise in, with your passion for Spirituality. VFX is a powerful tool you already have in your hand don't let it go otherwise. Just try your best if you won't be able to blend the two then find another purpose but this will happen only through a process, which will demand patience, just don't throw your skillset away overnight, always remember being financially sound is the primitive thing for satisfying survival needs, then only we can pursue being needs or other higher needs.

On 31/10/2020 at 10:35 AM, Muhammad Jawad said:

I saw your channel you are doing great, keep up the good work, and be consistent, there are few great tools that you can use to market and make your content more visible on YouTube to get more impressions and this will take time to build as well. All the best.

21 minutes ago, ajai said:

@Muhammad Jawad Namaste Ji !

I think Joseph has a point you got to explore avenues to blend your passion for Spirituality with your skills, and as you said you are VFX artist and it was your passion in past, and now you lack passion for it, now this is happening as a result of your personal development, but the activity you are involved in is still the same- the old one, your disinterest is due to the reason that you have evolved, thus you do not enjoy what you are doing for a long tym now, because you as person has advanced ahead from that stage but the work is still the same, so you gotta maneuver your skillset ahead as well, and offcourse this will be a slow transition given the aspects of your life dependent on that activity it's helping you earn money to make your living. Add some Masala to VFX.

So, take your time explore avenues to unite VFX which you already have mastery/expertise in, with your passion for Spirituality. VFX is a powerful tool you already have in your hand don't let it go otherwise. Just try your best if you won't be able to blend the two then find another purpose but this will happen only through a process, which will demand patience, just don't throw your skillset away overnight, always remember being financially sound is the primitive thing for satisfying survival needs, then only we can pursue being needs or other higher needs.

I saw your channel you are doing great, keep up the good work, and be consistent, there are few great tools that you can use to market and make your content more visible on YouTube to get more impressions and this will take time to build as well. All the best.

Namaste ajai!

Thanks a lot for the great suggestions.

Yes, I have understood Joseph & Your point and I am not going to let my VFX Skills go away and I have decided to merge my both passions (VFX + Spirituality) into each other and come up with some very New, Different & Creative Stuff. I know it will take time but I am going to start work now and let see how much time it takes...

Yes, That's true I lost my passion for VFX After getting involved in Personal development.

What are those tool which can help me grow my Audience at my following Youtube Channels:

https://www.youtube.com/user/jawad893
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQwQI-DAFkN3Ko1eeIHyLaw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPYYcN82tWVlEgJ5ACpFcUg

@Muhammad Jawad

Bro you are well on your way.

Patience.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?