Elvaxorn

If reality is infinite - wouldn't it include a possibility of eternal suffering?

41 posts in this topic

Its mind bugging to think about it lol

If reality is infinite, doesn't that mean that literally anything is possible? 

And if so, wouldn't there be a universe (with lower case U) where for example a tyrannical mythological god truly exists and he is eternal and all powerful and maybe he has a version of hell that exist physically, and if people don't follow his commands he will make them suffer for eternity after they die or whatever... 

That sounds crazy and scary tbh xD , also is reincarnation something possible? And if we will keep reincarnating forever, mustn't that include a possibility where we will inevitably reincarnate in such a universe where we would experience eternal suffering that never ends? Is that even possible, to reincarnate in a form that is eternal? 

I can't find an answer to this anywhere 

I hope Leo can answer this mind bugging question. 

images.jpeg

Edited by Elvaxorn
Correction of ideas

It includes a lot of horrible suffering, but all suffering is finite by definition.

But still, finite suffering can be horrific. Just because suffering is finite doesn't really make it any more pleasant.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What's more terrifying is that when it hits you it feels like it will last for Eternity, not some vague feeling, but like 1000% truth. If someone told me its going to end in xx time then i wouldn't mind it as much tbh

4 minutes ago, Frenk said:

@Leo Gura What's more terrifying is that when it hits you it feels like it will last for Eternity, not some vague feeling, but like 1000% truth. If someone told me its going to end in xx time then i wouldn't mind it as much tbh

That's where surrender comes in.

Once you surrender, the suffering subsides. If you keep resisting it, it will persist.

If you ever get caught in horrible, off-the-chart suffering, you will have no choice but to surrender, and that's how you'll get through it. Surrender is the grace of God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura you replied before i edited the topic i appreciate the fast response, the question i added Is : is it possible, to reincarnate in a form that is eternal? Mustn't all forms be finite? But if so that's not included in the infinite cuz the infinite must include everything including the possibility of having an eternal form, no?

@Leo Gura that brings me to another question. Why do we resist suffering but surrender to love? Is there anything more than "Love feels good and suffering doesn't" going on?

47 minutes ago, Elvaxorn said:

@Leo Gura you replied before i edited the topic i appreciate the fast response, the question i added Is : is it possible, to reincarnate in a form that is eternal? Mustn't all forms be finite? But if so that's not included in the infinite cuz the infinite must include everything including the possibility of having an eternal form, no?

Every experience will be experienced. Also the experience of being eternal. But that, too, will pass.

44 minutes ago, Frenk said:

@Leo Gura that brings me to another question. Why do we resist suffering but surrender to love? Is there anything more than "Love feels good and suffering doesn't" going on?

Love = Surrender.

Suffering = Resistance.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

6 minutes ago, vibv said:

Every experience will be experienced. Also the experience of being eternal. But also that will pass.

How can being eternal pass? I know it's a Paradox and paradoxes can happen but can u explain further? 

10 minutes ago, Elvaxorn said:

How can being eternal pass? I know it's a Paradox and paradoxes can happen but can u explain further? 

The experience of being eternal will pass. And experience is all that ever will be experienced (obviously).

All experience is finite. Even the experience of being infinite.

Edited by vibv

my music

"We made a hell for disbelievers, they will reside there for eternity after death"

Quran     

2 minutes ago, Psychventure said:

"We made a hell for disbelievers, they will reside there for eternity after death"

Quran     

Even if that statement was true, also being a so-called disbeliever is finite.

I think it is indeed possible to experience a form of eternal hell. But even that is a finite experience.

my music

42 minutes ago, Psychventure said:

Quran     

Who is a disbeliever? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Who is a disbeliever? 

non-muslims

@vibv hell is real. I have realised it in lsa trip. Trust me it feels like a eternity. 

According to Prophet disbelievers are someone who follows their mind(Satan) instead of their heart(love).

7 minutes ago, Frenk said:

non-muslims. 

No such thing. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 hours ago, Elvaxorn said:

Its mind bugging to think about it lol

If reality is infinite, doesn't that mean that literally anything is possible? 

And if so, wouldn't there be a universe (with lower case U) where for example a tyrannical mythological god truly exists and he is eternal and all powerful and maybe he has a version of hell that exist physically, and if people don't follow his commands he will make them suffer for eternity after they die or whatever... 

That sounds crazy and scary tbh xD , also is reincarnation something possible? And if we will keep reincarnating forever, mustn't that include a possibility where we will inevitably reincarnate in such a universe where we would experience eternal suffering that never ends? Is that even possible, to reincarnate in a form that is eternal? 

I can't find an answer to this anywhere 

I hope Leo can answer this mind bugging question. 

images.jpeg

Yes , but it’s not a pit of fire, eternal suffering is more stuff like infinite time loops . 

Keep in mind though no place has meaning , no object has meaning, the only way something could be hell or something could be heaven is by you deciding it to be. Your the one who choses what’s bliss and what’s suffering 

WOULDNT this be eternal suffering if you were a sex slave right now? It’s all perspective. The place or realm has nothing to do with it . 

@Elvaxorn consider what you call eternal as endless

and suffering as going in the wrong direction

you're in a car that has infinite fuel and you have infinite life and you're on an infinite road

so one can keep on driving in the wrong direction to no end. the road will go on, the car goes on and you go on - eternal suffering

yet

there's the option for a u-turn

you can take a u-turn anytime and start driving in the right direction

and that will be eternal bliss :)

so it is eternal in a sense that it CAN BE eternal until one chooses to correct themselves. and there's always better late than never. there's no missing the chance, because endless road, endless time.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny