Marinador

If the politics of this forum aren't going to change I'm leaving

65 posts in this topic

Just now, Shin said:

Imagine If Leo was 95% of the time answering in an obvious loving way.

75% of the forum would take exemple on him.

Imagine how the forum would look like.

?

They would be like you - you banana :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Keyhole this community is really thankful to have folks like you and @Preety_India making it what it is.  So i hope you both stick around :)

You have been a wonderful moderator and I love your answers and insights. Thank you so much for your contributions and work on this forum. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You have been a wonderful moderator and I love your answers and insights. Thank you so much for your contributions and work on this forum. 

I swear the full moon does affect people xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

29 minutes ago, Akemrelax said:

I mean some of you complaining have acted like trolls yourself, it's not like you yourselves are some pure beings. Some of you even opposed Drewknows banning when he clearly violated forum rules. Just sayin.

It feels like there's an unofficial group here and the members got each other's backs... There is implicit pressure to not question and challenge their ideas...

if you are referring to me I was not defending him, I just told my experience. 

I feel the same about unofficial group, had exact concerns.

Edited by Claymoree

20 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

This says that people carry with them unsavory opinions about others and don't say anything until they feel that they can safely do so, and that sort of cowardice is what I objected to.

You're taking this way too seriously. We're all safe here.

The point of not saying anything is to avoid pointless answers. So if you're going to say anything of the sort, best wait until answers won't happen.

11 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

Especially when my stance is I'm not there yet I recognize that and someday I will be. (Maybe, it's the goal)

The problem with forums is that any simple question or comment tends to get a whole spectrum of responses and debates. In other words, lots of noise. The exact opposite of what anyone seeking peace is after. And yet, there will be nuggets of gold here and there.

The message of the masters is that you are already there, you just don't know it yet. I don't feel qualified to comment other than saying that Ramana Maharshi, Eckhart Tolle and others offer some of the purest insights. If genuine solutions are desired, it is definitely better to immerse one's self in such teachings than the noise of any forum. But the forum is still a worthy tool, too.

9 minutes ago, No Self said:

I don't feel qualified to comment other than saying that Ramana Maharshi, Eckhart Tolle and others offer some of the purest insights. If genuine solutions are desired, it is definitely better to immerse one's self in such teachings than the noise of any forum. 

So get off the damn forum and get qualified ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Keyhole Being rough is a very common masculine energy. When you're around a bunch of guys, don't expect them to be all soft and pink. I personally like and request some roughness and would be triggered if I was treated too softly. It would make me feel a little bit, idk, feminine to be treated in such a way. Not that I deny or hate the feminine, but that it's not particularly my type. I am used to roughness and toughness. Kill me but don't treat me like a pink rose.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Keyhole  I am used to roughness and toughness. Kill me but don't treat me like a pink rose.

You sure about that? We can arrange something....

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I am used to roughness and toughness. Kill me but don't treat me like a pink rose.

This opens the door to so many teasing possibilities I don't even know where to begin xD

8 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

This opens the door to so many teasing possibilities I don't even know where to begin xD

Its infinite :D

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

You sure about that? We can arrange something....

122813490_3744955485571922_7298077380578092982_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Fran11 said:

Looks promising!

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 hour ago, Keyhole said:

@Shin

@Gesundheit Loving energy doesn't necessarily have to be purely feminine, and it shouldn't take away from the masculine qualities that people have.  I wouldn't expect from what I've read from you to want to be treated particularly delicately, and I wouldn't want to be treated delicately either - what I'm talking about is having an energetic balance between the two.  

Yeah, I totally get that. But I don't think the forum is very skewed towards the masculine. Maybe a little, but I would say it's still reasonable and relatively healthy.

1 hour ago, Keyhole said:

LMAO Vegeta.

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You confuse the Absolute with the relative.  

Are you saying that left bias is relative truth?