Raven1998

Isn't it foolish to think that outside world doesnt exist? and object doesnt exist?

236 posts in this topic

Isn't it foolish to think that outside world doesnt exist? and object doesnt exist? you can feel objects.. and material. isnt it?

Yes maybe. But we don't need to label it or speculate about it, it is whatever it is. The scientists will find their answers, the non-dualists will have theirs, maybe they will eventually be the same, we will see :)

@Raven1998 yes. it is foolish to think so.

you can test it yourself. look at a wall in front of you and say it doesn't exist and in saying so, run at it. if you hit it, you were wrong, and it did exist. if you go thru it, then you were very likely at platform 9 and 3/4.

also. be careful with the word "illusion"

it doesn't mean that it does not exist, but rather it means NOT WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Not foolish, just solipsism. Conceptual / theoretical. Not to continue inspection, to settle for solipsism, would be foolish. Yet, also, an ample amount of ignorance can in a way be blissful, such as in denial. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It's not what you think it is.

Everything you experience is inside of you, inside your mind (not the human mind, god mind).

If you had a lucid dream once, you would understand conceptually what we're talking about (so get one) :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin and/or psychedelics ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

9 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Raven1998 yes. it is foolish to think so.

you can test it yourself. look at a wall in front of you and say it doesn't exist and in saying so, run at it. if you hit it, you were wrong, and it did exist. if you go thru it, then you were very likely at platform 9 and 3/4.

also. be careful with the word "illusion"

it doesn't mean that it does not exist, but rather it means NOT WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE

i think you are triggered by my question. its okay. i only needed a answere. also if i hit the wall it will prove that outside objects exist.. isnt it?

The finite mind can not tolerate hearing of it’s ‘non existence’ and therefore must be right les much is undone in truth. Tethered, ‘it’s’ own lack of backtracking confines it perpetually. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

It's not what you think it is.

Everything you experience is inside of you, inside your mind (not the human mind, god mind).

If you had a lucid dream once, you would understand conceptually what we're talking about (so get one) :)

but "god mind" okay.. just assume that we are living in god mind. but why are we have a "human mind"? 

@Raven1998 It does not contradict anything, where ever you are there is an outside world! But it doesen't mean that it is real without you either. An observer is needed for the collapse of the wave so to speak =) 

Objects are real and the outside world exist in your mind aswell, to say that everything is in conciousness is not to say that objects is not material or real or anything, everything appears as it is in conciousness =) 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Id like you to do an experiment to open your mind to what an object is. 

Grab an object.

1.Hold it in your hand. Close your eyes. Feel the object. What exists in your experience of this object?

2.Put the object away. Open your eyes. Look at the object. What exists in your experience of this object?

3.Grab the object. Close your eyes. Drop it on the floor (Makes sure its something soft, dont drop a glass on the floor.) What exists in your experience of this object when you drop it?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@Raven1998 It does not contradict anything, where ever you are there is an outside world! (But it doesen't mean that it is real without you either). An observer is needed for the collapse of the wave so to speak =) 

Objects are real and the outside world exist in your mind aswell, to say that everything is in conciousness is not to say that objects is not material or real or anything, everything appears as it is in conciousness =) 

how can it be.. the world exist without me... if i die world doesnt vanish.. isnt it..  

8 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

but "god mind" okay.. just assume that we are living in god mind. but why are we have a "human mind"? 

Cause everything is GOD, animals plants humans space planets and so forth. 

A human is not GOD but GOD is within you so you are GOD at the same time. 

Humans are a small part of GOD.

You can become directly concious of GOD aswell. 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Id like you to do an experiment to open your mind to what an object is. 

Grab an object.

1.Hold it in your hand. Close your eyes. Feel the object. What exists in your experience of this object?

2.Put the object away. Open your eyes. Look at the object. What exists in your experience of this object?

3.Grab the object. Close your eyes. Drop it on the floor (Makes sure its something soft, dont drop a glass on the floor.) What exists in your experience of this object when you drop it?

i think its feeling and sensation or experience... but what about solidity?

2 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Cause everything is GOD, animals plants humans space planets and so forth. 

A human is not GOD but GOD is within you so you are GOD at the same time. 

Humans are a small part of GOD.

You can become directly concious of GOD aswell. 

is there any possibility to other animals,trees to become god? or directly concious of god?

@Raven1998 nope i don't believe so, so you are totally Lucky to have been born a human so you can explore this kinds of stuff. But the CREATOR IS THE CREATED.

Zero difference between the two.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Raven1998 It is not foolish per say. An argument Could be made that the dream world also seems to exist as a reality into itself outside of your consciousness.. Yet upon waking up it is revealed to be a projection of your mind.  So what makes you sure your life is not one fat ass dream that soon you will wake up from? The problem tho is such claim is unfalsifiable . You can't prove it or disprove it. So the best option is to be agnostic.  To claim for certain that it's one way or the other is what's foolish indeed.   But ofcourse these guys above took some toad acid and became GOD so there is no question about it now?. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

i think its feeling and sensation or experience... but what about solidity?

Not quite sure how to explain solidity... But this exercise is good to see the interplay of perception and the "material". I will have to contemplate what solidity is. xD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

23 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@Shin and/or psychedelics ??

Yeah I guess, I never took one so I can't recommand something I don't know anything about mate ^^

I want to add, it needs to be a lucid dream where you feel that everything is mind stuff, not just one where you do everything you want as it is usually depicted.

@Raven1998

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them