Raven1998

Isn't it foolish to think that outside world doesnt exist? and object doesnt exist?

236 posts in this topic

There's no where to go, movement and body are the illusion of "life". Nothing "has" consciousness. It cannot be possessed or possess. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

One day you will stop to play games and you will wake up to the fact you are God and that's it. No more stories.

This thread is just another story.

Outside and inside appear. Object appears. Subject does not appear, it’s inferred as real, so everything else is inferred as real (object), instead of being simply what it is — everything, which isn’t a thing. It’s empty. But that’s also simply what is — appearing as anything.

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Outside and inside appear. Object appears. Subject does not appear, it’s inferred as real, so everything else is inferred as real (object), instead of being simply what it is — everything, which isn’t a thing. It’s empty. But that’s also simply what is — appearing as anything.

leo said that astral projection is real. (in making sense of paranormal.) according to that, there should be a something in me to project outside.. is that mind ? or soul? 

1 hour ago, Raven1998 said:

i think you are triggered by my question. its okay. i only needed a answere. also if i hit the wall it will prove that outside objects exist.. isnt it?

It proves that an object is there to run into. What that object and that collision is made of? Mystery. We can’t prove anything of that.

15 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

There's no where to go, movement and body are the illusion of "life". Nothing "has" consciousness. It cannot be possessed or possess. 

sorry if im annoying you. im coming from buddhist culture. here most of us believing in reincarnation, and sansara ( Saṃsāra "Sanskrit, Pali; also samsara",  in Buddhism is the beginningless cycle of repeated birth, mundane existence and dying again. Samsara is considered to be dukkha, unsatisfactory and painful, perpetuated by desire and avidya (ignorance), and the resulting karma.) what is your opinion about this?

8 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

leo said that astral projection is real. (in making sense of paranormal.) according to that, there should be a something in me to project outside.. is that mind ? or soul? 

That’s the unreal-real appearing as something understandable. You come from a Buddhist background: this is emptiness.

Edited by The0Self

2 minutes ago, The0Self said:

That’s the unreal-real appearing as something understandable. You come from a Buddhist background: this is emptiness.

so if i project outside of my body, what happen to my conciousness? is it project with me?

1 minute ago, Raven1998 said:

so if i project outside of my body, what happen to my conciousness? is it project with me?

There’s no consciousness ?

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

There’s no consciousness ?

then how i perceive the astral world when im in astral body? ??

2 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

i think no one can answere..?

2 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

It's just what seems to be happening.

21 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

Perhaps it is mind. Perhaps it is soul. We cannot truly know what it is.

1 hour ago, Raven1998 said:

i think no one can answere..?

People have been asking this question for as long as there have been people. Nobody knows the answer.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

i have 3 questions. 

1. what is the meaning of, outsdie world does not exist without a perceiver.. world exist without me.. isnt it??
  2. when someone astral projecting.. what is happening? is mind projecting outside of body and experiencing astral world? if it's true, what happen to conciousness when i projecting outside? is conciousness projects with me or no? if it doesn't then how can  i able to perceive astral world?
  3. what is sansara and reincarnation ? is rebirth real? my ego will born again and again because of karma?

if anyone can answere.. it's great.. because im going crazy?

9 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

i have 3 questions. 

1. what is the meaning of, outsdie world does not exist without a perceiver.. world exist without me.. isnt it??
  2. when someone astral projecting.. what is happening? is mind projecting outside of body and experiencing astral world? if it's true, what happen to conciousness when i projecting outside? is conciousness projects with me or no? if it doesn't then how can  i able to perceive astral world?
  3. what is sansara and reincarnation ? is rebirth real? my ego will born again and again because of karma?

if anyone can answere.. it's great.. because im going crazy?

There are endless answers. None of them are answers.

11 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

i have 3 questions. 

Without an observer, there is nothing that proves existence. Without observation, existence is not there. Existence is the same as appearance. The outside world appears to be there. We perceive it. But if we did not perceive it, we would not experience existence. Perceiving is everything. The object may or may not exist without perception, but we can only know perception.

32 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

sorry if im annoying you. im coming from buddhist culture. here most of us believing in reincarnation, and sansara ( Saṃsāra "Sanskrit, Pali; also samsara",  in Buddhism is the beginningless cycle of repeated birth, mundane existence and dying again. Samsara is considered to be dukkha, unsatisfactory and painful, perpetuated by desire and avidya (ignorance), and the resulting karma.) what is your opinion about this?

You're not annoying me. Belief and confusion are codependent, like light and dark you cannot have one without the other. So, we create a system out of belief to dispel confusion, but instead it creates confusion. I think that's what you're experiencing. 

Beyond beliefs you are reborn every "moment", we aren't born when we think we are. 

So, Happy Birthday!!! Fresh clean slate, right here, right now.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

Without an observer, there is nothing that proves existence. Without observation, existence is not there. Existence is the same as appearance. The outside world appears to be there. We perceive it. But if we did not perceive it, we would not experience existence. Perceiving is everything. The object may or may not exist without perception, but we can only know perception.

but world can exist without perceiving it someone isn it? the only thing is no one perceives it?