Raven1998

Isn't it foolish to think that outside world doesnt exist? and object doesnt exist?

236 posts in this topic

@Someone here I smell the sarcasm here ? you have not had such a experience so for you this is fantasy and fairytale which is understandable =)

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Someone here but hey i might be extremely delusional also ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Raven1998 It is not foolish per say. An argument Could be made that the dream world also seems to exist as a reality into itself outside of your consciousness.. Yet upon waking up it is revealed to be a projection of your mind.  So what makes you sure your life is not one fat ass dream that soon you will wake up from? The problem tho is such claim is unfalsifiable . You can't prove it or disprove it. So the best option is to be agnostic.  To claim for certain that it's one way or the other is what's foolish indeed.   But ofcourse these guys above took some toad acid and became GOD so there is no question about it now?. 

yeah.. im agnostic about it. but our physical body and mind is interconnected.. isnt it? if it doesnt, why someone taking psychedelic or something to change brain activity and enter some kind of state?.. (im saying that physical changes making us to be concious about conciousness) then why leo saying that physicality doesnt exist?

The material world is real. Matter and energy exist, but not in the way we perceive them to exist. The chair you are sitting on is not a solid object; it is actually a tiny amount of matter that is held together by energy. The human body is 99.9% empty space. If we lost all the dead space inside our atoms, the entire human species would fit into the volume of a sugar cube.

Technically electrons are point sources, which means they have no volume. But they do have something called a wave function occupying a nice chunk of the atom. And because quantum mechanics likes to be weird and confusing, the volume-less electron is somehow simultaneously everywhere in that chunk of space.

https://www.sciencealert.com/99-9999999-of-your-body-is-empty-space#:~:text=99.9999999% of Your Body Is Empty Space

When enlightened people say the world is an illusion, they aren't referring to matter itself. The illusion is the identification with and attachment to the material world. Source exists underneath and shines through the material world, but we are not the material world. We are the essence and light of the world.

There is nothing that exists separate from me, Arjuna. The entire universe is suspended from me as my necklace of jewels. Arjuna, I am the taste of pure water and the radiance of the sun and moon. I am the sacred word and the sound heard in air, and the courage of human beings. I am the sweet fragrance in the earth and the radiance of fire; I am the life in every creature and the striving of the spiritual aspirant…In those who are strong, I am strength, free from passion and selfish attachment. I am desire itself, if that desire is in harmony with the purpose of life. (Bhagavad Gita 7:8-11)

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

6 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@Someone here but hey i might be extremely delusional also ??

You are the delusion ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here Einstein:

A human being is a part of the whole, called by us “Universe”, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest – a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security. (Letter written in 1950 to an ordained rabbi, Norman Salit, who was seeking to comfort his 19-year-old daughter over the death of her 16-year-old sister)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are the delusion ?

Life, the TLDR version:

giphy.gif

You is the delusion, but I digresses.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Moksha beautiful. Very famous quote of him. I like it. ?

@Nahm ?

-Osho

31 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Raven1998 It is not foolish per say. An argument Could be made that the dream world also seems to exist as a reality into itself outside of your consciousness.. Yet upon waking up it is revealed to be a projection of your mind.  So what makes you sure your life is not one fat ass dream that soon you will wake up from? The problem tho is such claim is unfalsifiable . You can't prove it or disprove it. So the best option is to be agnostic.  To claim for certain that it's one way or the other is what's foolish indeed.   But ofcourse these guys above took some toad acid and became GOD so there is no question about it now?. 

where will i go if i wake up from this dream?? (i mean after my death )if i became a soul or something like astral body??

Edited by Raven1998

17 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

yeah.. im agnostic about it. but our physical body and mind is interconnected.. isnt it? if it doesnt, why someone taking psychedelic or something to change brain activity and enter some kind of state?.. (im saying that physical changes making us to be concious about conciousness) then why leo saying that physicality doesnt exist?

I don't know.  Leo says there is no physicality underneath conciousness because he thinks consciousness IS what you call physicality. After all can you draw a boundary between the two? 

-Osho

Foolishness lies in believing in something adamantly and refusing to think outside of it. It applies to both materialists as well as non materialists. Orthodox followers of religions are also a good example.

Nobody knows what happens after death. A student asks a Zen master: “Don’t you know if there’s life after death? Aren’t you a Zen master?” The Zen master replies: “Sure, but I’m not a dead Zen master!”

The human form and personality dissolves at death. Indian religions believe in reincarnation, but that is speculation. Pema Chodron thinks there is a karmic imprint of the person at death, but that too is speculation.

All we really know is the experiential realization that the essence of who we are is eternal and beyond death. I like this pointer:

Every creature is unmanifested at first and then attains manifestation. When its end has come, it once again becomes unmanifested. What is there to lament in this? (Bhagavad Gita 2:28)

Edited by Moksha

Thing and thought arise together. One is material and one is not material. One says one is a thing, but is not a thing itself. So how would it know? o.O

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I don't know.  Leo says there is no physicality underneath conciousness because he thinks consciousness IS what you call physicality. After all can you draw a boundary between the two? 

4 minutes ago, An young being said:

Foolishness lies in believing in something adamantly and refusing to think outside of it. It applies to both materialists as well as non materialists. Orthodox followers of religions are also a good example.

im not adamantly believing something. im curious about everything. 

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

i can say formless and form.. conciousness is formless, and physicality is form?? ?

How is a @Raven1998 like a writing desk? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

How is a @Raven1998 like a writing desk? 

24 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

what????

any answere?

27 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

where will i go if i wake up from this dream?? (i mean after my death )if i became a soul or something like astral body??

any other answere?

It's a famous Lewis Caroll riddle, "How is a raven like a writing desk?" There's no real answer.

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It's a famous Lewis Caroll riddle, "How is a raven like a writing desk?" There's no real answer.

i dont have any idea of what you saying. ? what is astral body? is it my mind? how astral body have conciousness ? do i become an astral body after death?