Someone here

A question to Leo

291 posts in this topic

When your ego dissolves suddenly, you’re crawling on the floor begging for mommy because the insight is so profound and threatening.

During ego death, you just aren’t there. This is a glimpse.

When the me falls away completely, nothing happened. Nothing is real.

5 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

my girlfriend was WAITING for me to wake up and she isn't that into this stuff , but at that moment SHE KNEW EVERYTHING I KNEW, and she acted exactly as I imagined she would, she moved when I moved and so forth. It is insane. No logic or explanation or a chemical WILL EVER explain it. The most insane and profound thing i have ever experienced.

@Adamq8 What do you mean by "She knew everything i knew" like you could talk to her about it and she responded reasonable during that state? and now with your ego consciousness she doesn't know that anymore, but through your imagination during that trip she like REALLY knew it?

During my first ego death I also experienced that, but I thought that was only my mind like misinterpreting the people around me. Bro, reading this was so scary! But I'm glad to hear that others experienced that, too.

Edited by Travelion

@Inliytened1 haha awesome ? yeah would def solve alot of questions!

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Someone here I gonna come out and say that i don't know if everybody is concious or not, but sure as hell seems like it. Like we are connected to the infinite field of conciousness but at the same time YOU are IT and there is only you, it is a paradoxical thing which I think you can solve at higher states but not in ordinarie states, just my best guess.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

45 minutes ago, Travelion said:

What do you mean by "She knew everything i knew" like you could talk to her about it and she responded reasonable during that state? and now with your ego consciousness she doesn't know that anymore, but through your imagination during that trip she like REALLY knew it?

During my first ego death I also experienced that, but I thought that was only my mind like misinterpreting the people around me. Bro, reading this was so scary! But I'm glad to hear that others experienced that, too.

No it is even more weird than that.

Imagine that you have a girl and she is not that into spirituality and have not gone deep into meditation/contemplation and study at all, but when I recognized GOD i sorta panicked because you can't ever escape it somehow, you can trick yourself but nothing can't die cause you are already nothing, and then I spoke out loud : WHAT?? HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? I HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE SO MANY TIMES.

And she responds: It has always been like this, this is your creation you have always been creating and after that she turns into me and I asked her/me how the hell do you know this?? You are not even on this journey? She said i don't know i can't remember but I just know. That freaked me out BIG TIME!

She was waiting for me to wake up to who i am but she is not even into this kind of things but suddenly she knew LOL.

Freakiest thing ever ?

It is not possible to explain it sufficiently with words but =)

Edited by Adamq8

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I know what a dream looks like and what the mind is like. Incredibly inconsistent. If reality were only one layer, there would be so much inconsistency.

Just now, from chaos into self said:

I know what a dream looks like and what the mind is like. Incredibly inconsistent. If reality were only one layer, there would be so much inconsistency.

It's only incredibly inconsistent when you wake up as a human being wondering what the fuck it was.
Also, consider that you never know when you're dreaming, unless you become lucid in the dream.

There is also dream within dreams in your dreams, you wake up into another one thinking you're awake ...
Maybe you've never awoken from this current dream, and thus call it "reality" (since you don't know any better) ...

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Adamq8 holy fucking shit.
I honestly don't know what to say. I thought my mind was confirmation bias-like validating my experience over and over again during my trip using the words my friends spoke or the words that we're from the songs we listened, but it was FUCKING GOD talking through my perception to myself. And god did that through running gags and popular memes and jokes of my circle of friends. WHAT?

It all makes sense now. And I thought it was just delusion.

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

It's only incredibly inconsistent when you wake up as a human being wondering what the fuck it was.
Also, consider that you never know when you're dreaming, unless you become lucid in the dream.

There is also dream within dreams in your dreams, you wake up into another one thinking you're awake ...
Maybe you've never awoken from this current dream, and thus call it "reality" (since you don't know any better) ...

If you’ve awakened then why are you still here in the same life you lived before?

17 hours ago, Someone here said:

Take two cameras.. And record your room from two angles.. Check out the room from the two angles.. So here you go you have two POVs ofcourse each camera has no access to the other camera.. Yet they both exist independently simultaneously .. Now turn off one camera.. And check out the other one.. Does turning off one camera affect the other camera?????? Ofcourse no.   Nothing mysterious about it. 

How many points of view are there in that scenario, really?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Travelion haha yeah I know it is insane and the doubting part always come in when the ego returns, to make you forget. Thats how it works,  you remember then you forget then you remember again but after everytime you remembered you grow and can embody it more and more

- Pseudo-dionysius 

3 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

If you’ve awakened then why are you still here in the same life you lived before?

I'm not awakened, just very aware of self-deception mechanisms.

If I can fool myself that I'm awake in my dreams, I don't see why I couldn't fool myself right now.

The question you ask won't make sense until you awaken though, it's not the kind of question you can just believe from someone else answer, it's not really gonna answer it :)

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

I'm not awakened, just very aware of self-deception mechanisms.

If I can fool myself that I'm awake in my dreams, I don't see why I couldn't fool myself right now.

The question you ask won't make sense until you awaken though, it's not the kind of question you can just believe from someone else answer, it's not really gonna answer it :)

So you speak from belief and not experience.

Edited by from chaos into self

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Sorry can't understand clearly.  Lots of complex concepts. Explain to me as if I'm 8.

The conclusion here is that existence or being is infinite, right? And since you exist, you are infinity, not this limited human form. Think of yourself as a boundless creative force that is able to manifest itself through infinite ways (one of the ways being @Someone here) and then explore itself via this projection (outside world and other POVs). When you're interacting with Member, you're actually interacting with this boundless energy that manifests itself through infinite ways. This energy is unconsciously creating when it isn't directed to some purpose. For the sake of examples, let's say that you can consciously create by taking some clay and start shaping whatever forms you want. Focus on how all the forms that you have in your mind starts to take shape as you're consciously creating. As you do this, understand that you're literally shaping reality with your mind... it isn't something that you're doing with your "hands" or "clay" or refrigerator when you're looking for food lol. This process happens inside the unconscious mind because reality is a projection of it, not something "out there". Get it?

As for the other minds dilemma, if you extend from "existence is infinite" to "existence or being are stories stretching to infinity", then you will understand that other minds are nothing but infinite boundless energy manifesting itself through infinite ways. Hope this makes sense now.

30 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I will translate what that big man is actually saying. He's saying he understands the mystery. 

? ♥ what?? ? There's only one God to prove anything to. And its neither Leo nor Member, nor me. Its love. If it aint love, it aint woke, no matter how woke it sounds. Love is beyond knowing. 

Btw this is a message for the big man, not for you, Someone here.

@Member

It seems that someone is a little frustrated here ? I said nothing about understanding mystery. If someone understands the mystery, it would be illogical to still call it mystery. Just walk your own path, I don't try to convince you of anything. You don't show a humble attitude with these passive aggressive replies so you'd better watch your attitude instead of projecting bs like "big man", "entity" unto others lol.

@from chaos into self i would say that conciousness is an infinite feedback loop as well so it is layers on layers of imagination but at the same time it is not, I know that it sounds paradoxical and not really logical at all but infinity is a really massive strange loop which runs at every direction forever

- Pseudo-dionysius 

3 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

So you speak from belief and not experience.

No that's pure experience, except the part when I answered to your question, that I said I don't really know.

God is love

And God in them

@Member i really like that explanation and it makes sense and it is exactly that ive confirmed to with my own experiences as well ?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 minute ago, Adamq8 said:

@from chaos into self i would say that conciousness is an infinite feedback loop as well so it is layers on layers of imagination but at the same time it is not, I know that it sounds paradoxical and not really logical at all but infinity is a really massive strange loop which runs at every direction forever

There should still be holes where inconsistency bleeds out. The only inconsistency is in the mind, perception. But what remains out there to be perceived is consistent, no need for a strange loop. It’s there whether you perceive it or not. Because it remains there when you look away and look back. 

@from chaos into self Does not really contradict anything i said and why do you assume that it should be holes in reality? It is just your way to look at imagination, imagination is THIS. It is real, as real as it gets. Without concistensy you would have gone insane. Everything is always changing

Edited by Adamq8

- Pseudo-dionysius 

12 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@from chaos into self, imagination is THIS. It is real, as real as it gets. Without concistensy you would have gone insane. Everything is always changing

I don’t think insanity is the result of inconsistency. My perceptions about reality warp it, they are inconsistent. But reality rears its ugly head and takes me back to its consistency. Change of imagination is impermanent.