Preety_India

Stage Pink

56 posts in this topic

@Flexible think again, you only signed up for your own level of development, never forget that. This energy is called mercury retrograde “motherfucker” (sarcasm) ?

14 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I have come up with a new stage. 

Stage Pink. 

4ijnd2.jpg

It takes a little bit of good traits of every stage and then mixes it up. 

And leaves out the unhealthy aspects. 

It embraces all stages and doesn't demonize any stage. 

Tell me what you think. :ph34r:

haha inspired by Tj? Isnt this Coral?

Also would make sense to give a list of all the healthy qualities of each stage to show everyone how it can be combined into one. 

Pink is a fantastic idea doe. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Eph75 Watching this video might change your views.

Starts at 49:25 Red go's up to Coral and Teal

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Stage White would make more sense in terms of the physics of visible light, but I like it :) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, integral said:

@Eph75 Watching this video might change your views.

Starts at 49:25 Red go's up to Coral and Teal

@integral Feel free to point out what part of my views you're referring to, and how - it's long video, will add to watch later. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

Just now, Applegarden said:

@K Ghoul My senses are telling me you could be a metalhead, huh?

Oh she is much more than that ;) 

@integral

This is my last thread on the forum. If I get any more ideas in the future that are aligned to all stages, I'll add them here. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, K Ghoul said:

K ghoul is also shy please don’t throw me into a spotlight like this lol Or I’ll drag you into another debate this time about MJK and I know about Maynard probably even more than I know about Ghaal ?

Nooo please don't xD

Just now, K Ghoul said:

Can’t say I fit the profile to a t but yes, I definitely do listen to a lot of metal. So much in fact that I worry sometimes I may start growing a beard

Yeah, that stuff for sure messes with your hormones, definately makes you pick up and put down things with more enthusiasm. The moment i started listening my hair started falling off and hair started growing in places i never experienced before (yikes), still waiting for a proper beard though, can't promise that from my experience, really.

@Opo The meatsuit here values Truth more than beliefs, sometimes the language coming out from these filters may seem harsh, apoloziegies.

Just an example:

23 hours ago, DrewNows said:

the best way to prime the body and the spine is looping one own urine, shivambu kulpa ?

I am not claiming shivambu kalpa is not valid method to reach kundalini awakening, but user here is far from kundalini awakening. And yes, I have drank my own urine and I am familiar with shivambu kalpa. PS. Have you actually eaten your own shit? :D Don´t get me wrong, I did not sign up here to come debate :) much love

@DrewNows Love you man <3

@K Ghoul Tool is AWESOME! Thanks for reminding. Tool is perfect  autumn music ;)

Edited by Flexible

4 hours ago, Flexible said:

@Opo  PS. Have you actually eaten your own shit? 

Lol no. 

But I thought it was an interesting insight. 

How hard was it to drink your own urine?

I would assume the body would reject it and you would start gagging.

Did you close your nose or add something to it to to kill the taste? 

Edit: if I was well hydrated, to the point it's clear I don't think it would be that hard. 

Edited by Opo

@Opo

48 minutes ago, Opo said:

How hard was it to drink your own urine?

I also thought it would be hard, but actually it is easy, ( at least for me) :D

I believe it depends how much there are toxins and waste in the meatsuit, probably the diet is the most important factor. I don't apply almost any chemicals (shampoo, deodorant etc), almost daily sauna, and very clean diet, minimal amount of animal products (high quality). See, this is what I believe, because I have not drank my own urine when I have not been as "clean", so I cannot verify this claim for sure. And yeah, hydration is good point, it can be very watery.

But the taste is not bad at all, would it sound too weird if I said the taste was good? Prior writing this message I gave it a try so I can accurately give a description of the taste: little hmmmm nutty flavor, something like a roasted sesame seed oil, extra salt added, hard to describe accurately to be honest, taste was good though. 

Just to make clear, the first time I drank my own urine I was just aping certifiedhealthnut from youtube (I have not actually practised shivambu). Give it a try, it can be a good experiment to investigate your beliefs ;) you don´t know until you try.

Little off topic, but hopefully this answers to your questions ;)

@Eph75 Going to play devils advocate.

Everything said is on point from the yellow paradigm. SD from yellows vantage point. 

Yellow values are not the values of the lower stages. It can channel them, but the core values are still yellow. 

Pink embodies the values of all stages from beige to turquoise.

Yellow lives for synergy, Pink lives for other, Green lives for cause

Pink works tirelessly to bring out the inherent possibilities in others. Pink focus on planting seeds in the mind, that will later blossom into a paradigm shift, yellow and turquoises do not operate with this value and lack insights needed for such a masterful play of the instrument.  

Pink is and takes full responsibility for the universe. 

Pink is responsibility. Yellow and Turquoises are not. 

13 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@integral

This is my last thread on the forum. If I get any more ideas in the future that are aligned to all stages, I'll add them here. 

Sounds good, can i ask why? if its private i understand. 

4 hours ago, integral said:

Sounds good, can i ask why? if its private i understand. 

I'm a bit bored of the forum. I wanted to take a break. And focus more on myself and my own growth. I mean journals 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.