Preety_India

Stage Pink

56 posts in this topic

@Eph75  the problem is that even though there is transcending between stages, each stage has unique elements that do form the foundation for the next stage yet get lost in the unique elements of the next stage 

For example when we discuss Green we only focus on the unique aspects of Green as opposed to the Unique aspects of Orange. Both are pitted against each other and for good reason. 

But in stage Pink the unique aspects of each stage is highlighted instead of letting it get buried during the transcending. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Green and orange are pitted against each other due to both thinking that they're better than the other. That's only true when seen from within the paradigm of the first tier.

The drive and action-ability brought by stage orange is what ultimately will drive green into yellow. As long as the orange drive is seen as an unhealthy manifestation and the orange traits being rejected/demonized leaning on a reasoning that materialism is bad, transcendence won't happen as there is a strong orange shadow hanging about, and you will see unhealthy green behaviors -- which coincidentally is what we're seeing a lot of right now, which is triggering orange stage individuals rather herding them into transition to green. That herding is a trait brought about with stage yellow sense making, so later stage green will be needed before that can happen, probably combined with orange predominately being later stage orange opening up for the change to come.

20 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

we discuss Green we only focus on the unique aspects of Green as opposed to the Unique aspects of Orange

Question is, who these "we" are, and depending on which group "we" belong to "we" see this differently and from green or orange perspective, there is separation. From yellow perspective they are not separable and the illusion of separation is what prevents further growth, or rather prolongs the growth cycle.

In that sense, the clash between green and orange is likely to be [and already is] an epic battle, ultimately resulting in a what could be perceived as a quantum leap in developmental shift. It will be a long time til that happens though, and, things will get worse before they get better.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@DrewNows yep 

What do you exactly mean when you say a snake rising up the spine. It's like the coolest thing I have heard.. 

33 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@DrewNows  I like the idea of the snake rising up the spine. 

Kundalini energy, spinal fluid, it leads to kundalini awakening, root chakra Dan Tien stores the energy and normally it cannot rise all the way up through the meridians along the spinal cord but when it does the third eye is awakened, next is the crown ? 

https://2empowerthyself.com/what-is-the-dan-tien/

the best way to prime the body and the spine is looping one own urine, shivambu kulpa ?

@Eph75 green is balanced, orange is below. the design of that model is too linear, it’s not “realistic” 

orange becomes the shadow of yellow 

you’ve yet to question linear time, history is not what the history books suggest, I assure you. 

Edited by DrewNows

5 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Kundalini energy, spinal fluid, it leads to kundalini awakening, root chakra Dan Tien stores the energy and normally it cannot rise all the way up through the meridians along the spinal cord but when it does the third eye is awakened, next is the crown ? 

That's awesome 

@DrewNows please elaborate ^_^

What makes things more complicated is that green and orange could be perceived as being in parallel as many green people seemingly have bypassed orange's drive to going to town with money, power, careers and indulgence in materialism. I think that this is why orange refuses to accept that "hippie-green" is the progression, as that implies they are "better than us" and conversely, green refuses to accept that they need certain traits from orange, and recognizing that they may be missing or rejecting such.

Green doesn't have to be balanced, only is if it's well integrated.

Also, if you are a child of a late orange or early green society, you could adopt the value system of the green but still greatly lacking the traits from previous stage/stages that is impairing your meaning making and limiting you, rendering you unbalanced. What we perceive as "green" value systems can become ideologies and dogmatically, blindly adopted while growing up, from parents or other influences.

Green can and will have orange shadows. Yellow can and will have orange and green shadows. An individual is likely to span at least two or three stages, having it's developmental center of gravity in one stage, where ones sense making predominately resides under "normal" circumstances.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@Eph75 green is balanced meaning aligned with natural order. I don’t wish to complicate things 

seems you are describing the blue shadows of green 

4 minutes ago, Eph75 said:

Green can and will have orange shadows. Yellow can and will have orange and green shadows. An individual is likely to span at least two or three stages, having it's developmental center of gravity in one stage, where ones sense making predominately resides under "normal" circumstances.

The remnants are simply regression, as they are opposing energy, 

i feel it may not configure using an “orange paradigm” way of thinking 

I sleep now 

Actually, one more thing. Society is now transitioning from orange to green. I don’t know how long this will take but we are waking up, and we will no longer be fighting against ourselves for our own survival. Harmony awaits, wiser spirits are being born, less prone to falling into old traps of lower stages, all systems down, we entertain the idea of Heaven on earth 

Edited by DrewNows

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

Actually, one more thing. Society is now transitioning from orange to green. I don’t know how long this will take but we are waking up, and we will no longer be fighting against ourselves for our own survival. Harmony awaits, wiser spirits are being born, less prone to falling into old traps of lower stages, all systems down, we entertain the idea of Heaven on earth 

You’re talking about America?

4 minutes ago, Dryas said:

You’re talking about America?

Meh it just has to do with the collective energy dynamic. We are in transition, America is literally the virus xD 

@Preety_India

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I don't know why you think that it lacks systems thinking. 

Because you have never embodied stage yellow. That´s why your idea wont fly. In order to have "good" traits of each stage, every stage needs to be gone through. You are proving the point here. 

Yes, in theory stage pink would emerge after stage Turquoise, but it would be wayyy beyond what you proposed here:D 

@DrewNows   Honest question, have you had a kundalini awakening or are you drinking your own urine ? Also have you experienced or even glimpsed what Emptiness/Nothingness is? 

@Flexible Oh DAYM the audacity, I’m sharing my ideas and insights and you dare question my authenpissity?! Good day sir. :P 

32 minutes ago, Opo said:

@DrewNows Did you already wake up or did you stay awake? 

Yup didn’t need much sleep. I’m on a high frequency :P 

@DrewNows Dude what is this infinite mental masturbation? Drink that urine and sleep until you slept enough and then come here to share your ideas and insights. 

Sorry I´m a total newbie here, but I thought I signed up on some high quality forum.