Happy Jay

Cigarette addiction ,gastritis and emotional problems

13 posts in this topic

Hi, i don't know what to do.i mean my situation is so: i have serious emotional problems ,i am anxious since my childhood,my relationships are sucked because of my relationships with my parents.

İ have smoked cigarettes 5years ago for the first time,but during this 5years i have quitted it for several times .last time it was for about 11 months and i am trying to cure my gastritis meanwhile.

3months ago i started psychoanalytic psychotherapy and last week i felt an amazing urge for cigarettes, so i couldn't resist because my willpower is very weak .actually as i have realized that,i have no free will ,my ego started to use this fact for mind confusion and i can't handle any of my self-development issues right now ,because i don't know what i am capable of and this thought is an obstacle for me right now.

İ think i can't wait for so called insights in my therapy in order to be able to quit the cigarette again because my gastritis treatment will be worse and worse. İ think that, it is related to some resistances and i have to realize the deepest causes of my addiction but i don't know how i can control this urge till then.

İf somebody has or had any related situations,i am open for any advice.

This is not gonna be some super-spiritual advice, but there is a Joe Rogan episode with Nikki Glaser and she told his story about quitting smoking/drinking. She ready one book about it and that's it. I think she's pretty convincing. I'm not sure about the book, but hey, try it out, it might help you. The reviews under the book are quite promising as well.

Check it out from 1:30 (you can find the book too in the description of the video)

Develop Masculine qualities. Get mad! Anger causes change

Genesis 27:27-29

The gastritis has a correlation with your smoking. 

Too much smoking can precipitate gastritis 

Get rid of smoking addiction by using fake cigarettes without nicotine.. 

Or those that contain the least. Like those chewy ones. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 hours ago, nistake said:

This is not gonna be some super-spiritual advice, but there is a Joe Rogan episode with Nikki Glaser and she told his story about quitting smoking/drinking. She ready one book about it and that's it. I think she's pretty convincing. I'm not sure about the book, but hey, try it out, it might help you. The reviews under the book are quite promising as well.

Check it out from 1:30 (you can find the book too in the description of the video)

Thanks for your answer.i'll look at this book. But to be honest i can't believe in myself ,that i can handle it, the emotional baggage is so enormous..

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

İ didn't smoke when i had gastritis for the first time and i am smoking only 4 cigarettes for a day.

Thanks for your recommendation.

I used to have gastritis and smoked cigarettes.

One day I looked down at my pack and asked myself “what the hell am I doing?”  

I quit right then and there.  That was seven years ago.  Though I had a puff when I was hooking up with this woman last year.  Outside of of that, have not had a full cigarette in seven years.

17 hours ago, neutralempty said:

Yeah, but you smoked before that

Yeah ,i think it is mainly related to my high junkie food ,coffee and cola consumption at that time

On 8.10.2020 at 0:47 PM, Preety_India said:

İ didn't smoke when i had gastritis for the first time and i am smoking only 4 cigarettes for a day.

Thanks for your recommendation.

Do you have any meditation, breathing exercises, or yoga routines? 

Part of why smoking is so relaxing is because you are making a repetitive motion, focusing on your breath and regularly taking time out for yourself. You will be very wise to find new ways to meet all those needs without the cigarette. 

What is your diet like? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

>> İf somebody has or had any related situations, i am open for any advice.

Sorry kid but i personally quit chronic self-poisoning combustion + my tobacco/nicotine true addiction in '95, as i recall...

These days there are "vapes" with nicotine inside but it hardly seems like "Vilification Reduction" to be honest.  Perhaps a better alternative would be CBD (cannabis) substitutes, although i'd suggest also having some THC included simply to avoid extreme scenario boundaries.  Nonetheless looking back at these markets 10 years after my own initiation to vaporism it's a shame i still can't align too many options;  the UN/WHO people want our species extinct by the year 2050 and politicians won't do a thing to help, quite on the contray (confirmed by the FTCT/COP6 event held in Russia behind closed doors in 2014)...  So we're paying the price now and hence i can only wish you luck, because i sense a duck hunt comming from politicians searching for yet another symbolic (decoy) sacrifice meant to mesmerize vulnerable masses.

Good day, have fun!!  B|

UN - FCTC COP6 #0 - 6th session (2014-Oct, 13-18) [480x320] .PNG

UN - FCTC COP6 #1 - 6th session (2014-Oct, 13-18) [480x320] .PNG

Edited by Egzoset

But NOT any THC-centric mari-caca that was sprayed with savvy non-detection Pest Control Soups, "tumbled" at harvest time under the excuse of removing seeds (just don't mention trichome glands...), then sterilized by cobalt-60 radiation to compensate for lousy industrial practices, while it would be a error to turn to concentrates because of the high leaf-to-trichome ratio precisely (e.g. more junk and less noble molecules)...

Edited by Egzoset

I’m surprised no one has recommended this yet, but Psychedelic mushrooms or LSD Therapy Offers promise for Smoking Cessation. Look up John Hopkins study.

“Johns Hopkins researchers report 15 study participants taking psilocybin achieved an 80 percent abstinence rate over six months, compared to an approximate 35 percent success rate for patients taking verenicline, which is widely considered to be the most effective smoking cessation drug.”

Edited by Nomad13