Dazgwny

Martin Ball.... full of shit??

13 posts in this topic

So I’ve just read Martin balls book ‘being human’ or actually listened to it. Now don’t get me wrong there’s a lot of good stuff in it, he clearly understands non duality and god, but I’m thinking only to a degree. I mean he babbles some shit, about the creation of the universe how it happened and the evolution process. I felt like yea this guy gets it, what god is, but he babbled such a story alongside of it all, that I thought yea he gets it, he knows it’s all a dream and that, but at the exact same time listening to him rabbit on I thought you at the exact same time are completely lost in stories of the dream. It seemed so very like he gets things, but at the very same time he’s completely wrapped up in stories, even though he claims many many times in the book for everyone else to NOT get wrapped up in stories. To be honest, I think he gets things to a certain degree, and then he’s hit a point where he’s just completely full of shit! I could be wrong of course, I’m open to anything, not a believer in anything, until I feel I’ve got things myself. I havnt got everything, but I’ve got bits, glimpses, and I feel ball chats shite. Well about some things anyway

paradox bruh

it's like telling yourself a story while looking in the mirror

a part of your is telling the story

and the other part is listening to the story

the one telling the story tells the one listening to the story that it's just a story, and the one telling the story is the story itself telling itself to the one listening to it all 

so no wonder you think what you're thinking here

paradox bruh

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Dazgwny

Takes many collapsing dualities to reconcile the universe, evolution, time, space, etc and Self, eternity, infinity, etc. The metadventure is the funnest imo. Quantum Mechanics is good for this. The info, yes, but the challenge and expansion it is to the mind much more so. Sooner or later it pops like a balloon that never was.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

the game called circling, contraction/expansion. You can never have it, cuz you are it. Is he full of shit? probably, if he is still eating a shitty diet, but maybe it's good shit, whatever really is full-filling 

There is nothing much to say about non duality or enlightenment. So i suppose it would make for a boring read full of padding to fill the pages.
You are the awareness in which everything occurs, your limited human self is just one of many phenomena. Nothing your "human self"  does can change or impact awareness in any way.

However, reading and studying and trying to understand non dualism conceptually on a human level is entertainment. There is nothing wrong with that, if it gives you pleasure and purpose in life, please go for it.
Some people watch tv, some read books, some play sports, some study the sciences and some people travel the world.
People like us study "spirituality". It is fine to have fun and do things that inspire you, to enjoy the ride of your human existence, while it lasts.

There is no duality in living an enjoyable human life and at the same time being the experience in which this life unfolds.

Who cares if an author of a random book is really enlightened or not. I've never even heard of Martin.

He is formulating spiritual truths through his particular mind and POV.

Not sure what else you expect. Any articulation of Absolute Truth will be limited and biased.

Does his mind have impurities? Of course. Most teachers do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

and then he’s hit a point where he’s just completely full of shit!

Can you give us some examples? I didn't read his book.

@Leo Gura he’s definitely speaking shit in that book man. Energy mathematics all that shit. He’s definitely naraitive and story orientated. I’ve never had 5meo I wish I could. I’ve had a good few glimpses through lsd and no, just no, I’m convinced ball is full of shit? not totally, no way. He gets it, but he doesn’t get it like u so leo he just doesn’t Hahahaha. Hopefully one day I’ll just get this shit. But in no way would I listen to balls teachings over yours, just no way. I will get this shit leo, I’ll get it, totally at some point, then I’ll thank u, and just realise you were probably not even there to thank hahaha??

Edited by Dazgwny

15 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

@Leo Gura he’s definitely speaking shit in that book man. Energy mathematics all that shit. He’s definitely naraitive and story orientated. I’ve never had 5meo I wish I could. I’ve had a good few glimpses through lsd and no, just no, I’m convinced ball is full of shit? not totally, no way. He gets it, but he doesn’t get it like u so leo he just doesn’t Hahahaha. Hopefully one day I’ll just get this shit. But in no way would I listen to balls teachings over yours, just no way. I will get this shit leo, I’ll get it, totally at some point, then I’ll thank u, and just realise you were probably not even there to thank hahaha??

Hey maybe this is just my protective ego since I think Martin gets it in a very deep way. Just like Bashar. Just like, idk, maybe leo. Personally I think Martin's words are more refined, and he also did THOUSANDS of weekly 5MeoDMT trips. Like seriously, Idk what you're on about. Maybe your perspective will change if you ever dare to try 5MeoDMT.

But my point is... So you don't like his usage of the word energies? Martin's book CONTAINS stuff that will be slightly similar to the new age movement, this is stage green in spiral dynamics. And if you are stage Orange, then it WILL seem fake to you, it will seem like a story. Since your mind will still be half denial about 'SPIRITUALITY', spirituality does mean peace, and people praying, and vegans, and yoga, and ENERGY WORK like REIKI. See if any of these trigger you into this belief. Well then you're only half a foot in, and the other foot is dragging you back to your comfort zone. I am not saying, that this is the ultimate truth and there are no lies, just, openmindedness. Orange denies all of that, orange IS materialistic, orange CAN'T understand that. It doesn't need to. It's still in orange, but soon, it will move, it will change. and you will grow. Not to be something that you don't want to, but a deep understanding :)

But even Martin says! look at what is REAL! If you don't have it in your experience, then it doesn't matter! He dispels a lot of the mystery and magic around shamanism and prayer! His thing about SYMMETRY, WOW! I have experienced his symmetrical movements and saw my friends have it too! I have even seen other youtubers talk about it!  So for me, I don't need any other 'proof'.

I recommend his Entheogenic Liberation book much much more. I consider it his Magnum Opus. He talks stricly about 5MEODMT and administration and everything about entheogens(5MEO is the best one).

EDIT:

If you're not intimidated by the mandalas, I recommend listening to this, it's a collection of small fragments of his non-dual art. It's sooo cool. And it feels exactly like non-duality speak, if it could :) 

It's beautiful. It makes me remember why, I love my heart, god. And yada yada ;) 

Edited by TripleFly

2 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

Dude, chill.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Nothing about Martin ball here. I’m over that. But I am walking hone away from the pub thinking what the actual fuck am I doing here?? Why human beings? Why a cup to drink out of? Why a bowl to eat out of? Why a spoon? Why this body to walk around as if I’m in a physical world? Just why anything? It seems so strange, all of it. What exactly am I up to here? As god what the fuck am I trying to achieve by doing this? Is it just me trying to achieve tricking myself? Because I had an awakening once where I was like u clever bastard you’ve just tricked yourself this is real. And you’ve done it infinite times. How many times have I done this. And how many more times am I going to do it. That was an lsd trip. But that’s how I felt then I came back down, to normality. But yea walking home now just on a misty sort of rainy night, my question to myself is... just what the fuck am I actually up to here??