Conscious life

what is the purpose of life?

29 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

If there are some super conscious godlike beings somewhere in existence I want to be its pet.

For example how humans treat their dog or cat pets, they give them lots of love and all that.

I want to be treated like that by the super conscious godlike being.

Yeah, or be smashed like a pigeon by a human hand like in the movie The Lighthouse. xD Could be fun. For a while. Dream it up. You can. 

Nothing 

You know this so why you are asking? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@SirVladimir

I only have access to marijuana, but I want your book! You won me over by having personally selected reading music... ? After my own heart ❤️

Weed is fine for reading. I have had transcendental experiences on it. First Volume is gonna be available on December 1st. xD I'll let y'all know here and on Facebook. Still gotta build an audience through multiple sources. Gonna be 12 short writings to induce 12 beautiful experiences. Hopefully. Works on me, at least. Almost there. Love ya. 

I am here to find and experience myself and the world- to learn all that I can from the unique perspective of a flawed man with decidedly pronounced strengths and weaknesses.

I dunno how long I've been doing this but I do know this is what I do. 

Recall the Secret of the Grail..

The purpose of life from both perspectives is to experience sounds simple but its one of those one sentence concepts that you can/should spend a lifetime figuring out. 

Be

And I think us people are just trying to be the elite at beingness