Thestarguitarist14

How many of you actually practice law of attraction?

348 posts in this topic

On 2020-09-29 at 5:45 AM, Fran11 said:

Never mind above, forum quote glitch. 

The idea of not controlling things, going with the flow is one of those things that actually does change what is going to manifest in your life. 

If we let go of the magical side of LoA, there is no way to not practice it, and at all times. The awareness of how we exercise our mind and what/how we think about things actually changes the path we're waliking, and not only how we walk, but with whom we walk with. 

Of course that means that it attracted a certain someone to this discussion.

The reasons why are vastly different for those it attracted.

It can be to exercise ones dogma. It can be to help others see something that you yourself have seen, out of love or it could be for the simple reason of deliberatedly exercise ones ability to interact and navigate around topics where conflict is apparent. It can be to work on ones triggers. Or, it just sucked you in, by creating negative thought and something's got to burn. 

See how the way we want our existence thought to manifest fully determine what path we're on, consciously or unconsciously so, it is always at play.

Key is becoming aware of it. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

That’s loa. Life = you. 

yeah that might be, I like it, but the guitarist is insinuating that if the mind does not hold a belief about something that Life will not manifest. Life manifests best when there are no beliefs and thoughts.

The common everyday LOA user has a mind filled with neurotic mantras: 

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE love love love

o shit I thought of the word shit.

IMEAN love love love love love LOVE LOVE LOVE

LOA WORKS LOA WORKS love love love love love love

Instead of being in a pieceful no-mind state, the LOA urges the unexperienced user to constantly fill their head with chatter, or they are wasting their time not manifesting anything! lol! 

But no-mind manifestation, when you reAlly flow with the Life and from the Heart, there is no need for any of that LOA nonsense. Truth manifests itself naturally. The Sunflower manifests seeds. No effort is required

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo Tou clearly do not have an actual grasp on how the law of attraction works.  So instead of just spouting your mouth, read up on it.  

You know, there is are lyrics from this Elliott Smith song, Everybody cares, Everybody understands, that sum this up:

You say you mean well, you don't know what you mean
Fucking ought to stay the hell away from things you know nothing about

9 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

@Dodo Tou clearly do not have an actual grasp on how the law of attraction works.  So instead of just spouting your mouth, read up on it.  

You know, there is are lyrics from this Elliott Smith song, Everybody cares, Everybody understands, that sum this up:

You say you mean well, you don't know what you mean
Fucking ought to stay the hell away from things you know nothing about

3 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

You saying that law of attraction is not truth is  why you have not had success with it.  Whatever is currently in your life, good or bad, you have attracted it to you.

The real question here is why did you attract this conversation. This is all your making. Why are you getting angry/upset at a set of characters that you manifested/attracted. It's not my fault you're attracting this. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

The common everyday LOA user has a mind filled with neurotic mantras

Lol, that's how I started. It does the polar opposite of what it's supposed to do and makes things worse. 

12 hours ago, Free Mind said:

Lol, that's how I started. It does the polar opposite of what it's supposed to do and makes things worse. 

There are only two things, what you want and the opposite of it. If we are attracting things opposite of what we want, then LOA doesn't work. Suddenly, if we seem to attract what we want and you are getting lot of coincidences, it is working. Unfortunately, people are satisfied with positive results and forget negative ones. Anyway it's all balanced out, it doesn't matter. But still, the truth is LOA WORKS. Follow these simple steps and see the results :

Go into deep meditative state where thoughts stop arising and your focus is razor sharp. 

Focus on what you wanted but now don't think that you want it. What you desire, you will never get. Instead think that it's happening already with extremely strong belief that there is no other option. You need to break the mental shackles that drive your beliefs. 

Do this regularly and weird coincidences start to happen.

Why LOA doesn't seem to work is because it is a very tiny thread buried deep within us, and it isn't as simple as thinking about wanting something and getting it. It need a desire less mind to work. Anyway it's all bullshit because if you don't desire something, why do you want it anyways?