Someone here

Going insane!

128 posts in this topic

Nothing pretending to be something is how I described it. The voice in your head is just a voice, nothing more nothing less. Why assume a magical "you" lurking behind it?

It is a radical re-contextualization but everything is still the same. It has always been this way you just didn't realize it. I didn't feel insane, just more free or detached. There's no "you" behind anything. Everything is just exactly as it is, without the assumption of a mystical "you" behind any of it.

Might feel like insanity because you literally kill your ego every time you become aware of this, so it must resist to protect itself.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Someone here wait a couple of days till it subsides, at this point, you are still an ego! I remember these times.

Nothing to be scared, you will get used to this and will walk between dualities easily. Sometimes, you will forget but most of the time it will stick forever, there is no way back. You will always observe the ego from now on, but this is the coolest thing, you will laugh when it throws a fit. Actually, this madness will last for a while, then you are going to enjoy it.

By far being aware of the Ego is the most pleasant thing I have ever experienced in my life. It will make you very strong. You will never be the same person again. You will understand others and their manipulation. I promise you, this path is the most precious thing that could ever happen to you in your life.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna I'm reading it. A bit long gonna take some time. But I get the general idea. Moreover I don't believe in any spirtuial concepts at this point.. Call it awareness nothingness etc .. All  of that ultimately should be transcended. It's an endless process of transcending delusion after delusion untill... Idk 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here I know, nothing sticks, it takes everything away from you. 

@Osaid thanks bro. The thing is this is obviously not the first time I have no-self experience.  But this time it was so obvious and shockingly clear that it was scary and annoying.. I could actually catch the thoughts as they are arising in my awareness without a single input from me. For example I'm aware now how my hand is just writing these words automatically after years of conditioning and learning how to write without any single input from me. 

-Osho

@Nahm ?

Edited by Galyna

You deserve it.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Well "who" deserves it?  It's still framed as if "someone" has lost something.. But actually it's that "someone" who is not found. 

-Osho

@zeroISinfinity Don't want my thread hijacked with your everyday nonsense that no one pays attention to 

-Osho

46 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well "who" deserves it?  It's still framed as if "someone" has lost something.. But actually it's that "someone" who is not found. 

Was trying to trigger the person, but you killed it with the question, meh.

Stop the contemplation. Don't question. Just stop.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@zeroISinfinity Don't want my thread hijacked with your everyday nonsense that no one pays attention to 

Yeah I apologize for ruining your spiritual journey. Won't happen again. ? Peace out. 

Thank goodness for US connections with Kosovo. I have to say it. ?What blessings, blessings everrywhere. What a dream, ha. ?❤️

Be well my friend wish you luck with no self. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity @allislove lol it's over 

I'm gone. No sense of self.  Ofcourse the self - referential thoughts still present.. The sense of self comes and goes but it's just there is no self to whom there is a sense of self! 

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@zeroISinfinity @allislove lol it's over 

I'm gone. No sense of self.  Ofcourse the self - referential thoughts still present.. The sense of self comes and goes but it's just there is no self to whom there is a sense of self! 

There is a YOU. You are everything and everyone. Nothing but you baby. 

Papa bless american soldiers and diplomats. Peacekeepers. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Someone here 

Until you are full of compassion to everything and everyone there is more to realize and let go ???

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There is a YOU. You are everything and everyone. Nothing but you baby. 

Same thing.  When there is no you all that is left can be you. It doesn't matter lol.  You are everything =you are nothing. 

-Osho

IMG_20200912_151713.jpg

You are the yin but not the yang. Or the yang but not the yin.

Until you die, you're always one and not the other. Once you die, you will become both. But at that point, the both you'll become will become another partial thing again. You'll become another yin or yang. And then you'll die again and become more whole. To infinity.

This is what God is like:

82c50c0ko1631.gif

Edited by Gesundheit

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Same thing.  When there is no you all that is left can be you. It doesn't matter lol.  You are everything =you are nothing. 

Yup. If I am you. What's up with hate? 

There's only LOVE.