Someone here

Going insane!

128 posts in this topic

Who is talking in my head?   I can hear him talking like I can hear someone else talking and notice that it's not me who is whispering those thoughts in my mind.. My?... Me?  What is that?

I'm experiencing an extreme collapse of the sense of self and ownership of thoughts and deeds and feeling my experience of reality falling apart.    I'm completely aware as well that it's pointless to ask for "help" because this is not a condition that "I" am having.. There is no  "I".. There never was and there never will be..and this cannot be unseen.! 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

can be helpful. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Good! You will discover what Love is if you keep going!

Don't be scared. Love is at the other end 

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

can be helpful. 

This will lead to death if it didn't stop somehow. The sense of ego was not so pointless after all. 

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Good! You will discover what Love is if you keep going!

Don't be scared. Love is at the other end 

At this moment I'm completely aware that it's pointless to tell "me" do this or don't be that.. I can't be or not be anything.. It's just happening automatically. 

-Osho

@Someone here Full circle, go insane soon enough ya'll be back to normal again. Maybe by some miracle even grandpa will love you once again. 

Can Love really be that magical. Like that scope magical. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

This will lead to death if it didn't stop somehow. The sense of ego was not so pointless after all. 

Just accept the thoughts and watch till them dissolves. It can be painful in the beginning. It is a very hard pill to swallow.  but as soon as you realize that they are just thoughts and there is no person to hold on them, love will appear. Dont run away, if you do run away, they might get more lauder. Just surrender, surrender everything. Lie down on your bed and open your arms. Surrender. 

@zeroISinfinity well that's the problem there is no difference between insanity and normal..going insane is just realizing that normal =insane. 

24 minutes ago, James123 said:

Just accept the thoughts and watch till them dissolves. It can be painful in the beginning. It is a very hard pill to swallow.  but as soon as you realize that they are just thoughts and there is no person to hold on them, love will appear. Dont run away, if you do run away, they might get more lauder. Just surrender, surrender everything. Lie down on your bed and open your arms. Surrender. 

Thanks bro appreciate your help. But again you are telling someone or something that doesn't exist to do this or not do that.. It will settle when it will settle.. Maybe it won't.. I have no say. 

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Thanks bro appreciate your help. But again you are telling someone or something that doesn't exist to do this or not do that.. It will settle when it will settle.. Maybe it won't.. I have no say. 

Anytime brother. Just dont take anything personal. Being person is accumulated though process. Stay in the moment. Be the thoughts that comes to surface in the moment.  Yes, thats why i am saying surrender. Because there is no you. Only way to recognize it, surrendering and letting go. 

Thanks. @James123

The one who is talking in my head tho is not me and doesn't stop talking. 

It's a perfect insanity.   I don't recommend doing self-inquiry. It will only lead to the realization there is no self to inquire about.  

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Anytime brother! It is just a sound that you name and label it. If you dont name and label it, it appears as nothing, happens as nothing and dissolves as nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Someone here You need to be able to enter back into ego state of consciousness when you choose. You’re in control.

You have no idea how hilarious this sounds to me now lol.. Just looking at my mind.. There is no me wtf lol I'm gone lol.. I'm not tripping btw it's just a moment of oh my fucking God! 

-Osho

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is no difference between anything: your head/not your head, me/not me. Everything is ONE. The nature of everything is LOVE.
So, just relax, put attention on a deep breath and enjoy this magic bro ;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

3 minutes ago, allislove said:

There is no difference between anything: your head/not your head, me/not me. Everything is ONE. The nature of everything is LOVE.
So, just relax, put attention on a deep breath and enjoy this magic bro ;) 

Yeah bro the boundaries are completely imaginary. 

I'm gone btw so don't tell "me" do this or that lol.. 

-Osho

24 minutes ago, James123 said:

Anytime brother! It is just a sound that you name and label it. If you dont name and label it, it appears as nothing, happens as nothing and dissolves as nothing. 

I don't know if this freeing or crazy 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Someone here :D 

Exactly, no boundaries, but what the nature of this?

This is this bro no such thing as "nature of...". It is what it is exactly as it is. This is it. Always. 

So a thing is itself.  If you are asking but what the hell is a thing other than saying "it is what it is".... Well.... Are you serious??? 

-Osho

@Someone here

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You have no idea how hilarious this sounds to me now lol.. Just looking at my mind.. There is no me wtf lol I'm gone lol.. I'm not tripping btw it's just a moment of oh my fucking God! 

Yeah but there’s a balance to that. If your focused on something else you need to be able to do that and not be in wtf mode. Imagine your brain surgeon being like wtf I’m God rn. No! You have to be able to choose when you trip, lol. Not even talking about phycedelics here lol.