BipolarGrowth

I’m better than Jesus Christ

61 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

With all the back and forth, I’m curious what Leo’s take on all of this is. 

Let him know, lets see what he writes that you are fully god now, and have no survival instinct ? before death of body no one can be god. When you are god you are just you are, just awareness itself, which is nothing. 

He is a good guide till some point, but after that almost everyone got confused and turned out to have spiritual ego that people claim that they are god. Breaking point is experiencing nothingness and killing the self. However even if you kill the self you still dreaming because you still choose what you want to do or not. When you are god, there is no movement, no phone, no forum, no others, no feelings, no choice, there is nothing except you, because you are nothing. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, James123 said:

When you are god, there is no movement, no phone, no forum, no others, no feelings, no choice, there is nothing except you, because you are nothing. 

You're talking as if you could be anything other than God. Movement is God moving, phone is God phoneing, forum is God foruming and so on. There is nothing wrong at all with what is, you could say that "what is" is already what "God" wants, but that still creates a distinction between "the two." God = what is. The dream in a sense stems from resistance to what is, it creates a distance in which another "what is" that is fulfilling must be out there. This "what is" is the "what is" "out there" that you are looking for.

Jesus I just read that over one more time and it is just a jumble of words. Might not be the greatest expression, but the point still stands. There is nothing wrong, but it won't mean anything until the experience of something wrong falls away.

Edited by traveler

10 minutes ago, traveler said:

You're talking as if you could be anything other than God. Movement is God moving, phone is God phoneing, forum is God foruming and so on. There is nothing wrong at all with what is, you could say that "what is" is already what "God" wants, but that still creates a distinction between "the two." God = what is. The dream in a sense stems from resistance to what is, it creates a distance in which another "what is" that is fulfilling must be out there. This "what is" is the "what is" "out there" that you are looking for.

Whatever you say is something, god is nothing.  If everything is god, what is the common point? Common point is nothing, because nothing is everything. But being completely god is being 1. Phone is different than you now, therefore we are each infinite parts of god. When dreams end you can be 1. So you need awakening. 

Edited by James123

15 minutes ago, traveler said:

Jesus I just read that over one more time and it is just a jumble of words. Might not be the greatest expression, but the point still stands. There is nothing wrong, but it won't mean anything until the experience of something wrong falls away.

You guys trust leo, let him write :) 

Just now, James123 said:

Whatever you say is something, god is nothing.  If everything is god, what is the common point? Common point is nothing, because nothing is everything.

Point is that nothing is the case already, nothing needs to happen for nothing to become nothing, it is already nothing and everything as you said. So the appearance phone does not need to go away for there to be no phone.

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

But being completely god being 1. All is one now, we are all but not 1. When dreams end you can be 1. So you need awakening. 

If all is one now, "we" aren't. There is no actual we, but the experience of being a self here talking with another self over there is still a possibility. There is nothing wrong with that and then something right with being "only God" as you call it. Enlightenment is not a state of God consciousness, it is the total acceptance of all possibilities with no hierachy of better and worse. All is included, this experience does not need to be overcome, but this experience could be an experience of something to be overcome. The possibilities are infinite, in theory, but the only real possibility is always that which is open to infinite possibility which IS what is.

The puppeteer is all puppets.

One puppet says i'm the best puppet.

One should humble himself knowing,he is like all,but also love your uniqueness.Also know they are you,from above so really feeling special is silly.

All is life 

We are a being speaking from a variety of bodies.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

7 minutes ago, traveler said:

Point is that nothing is the case already, nothing needs to happen for nothing to become nothing, it is already nothing and everything as you said. So the appearance phone does not need to go away for there to be no phone.

If all is one now, "we" aren't. There is no actual we, but the experience of being a self here talking with another self over there is still a possibility. There is nothing wrong with that and then something right with being "only God" as you call it. Enlightenment is not a state of God consciousness, it is the total acceptance of all possibilities with no hierachy of better and worse. All is included, this experience does not need to be overcome, but this experience could be an experience of something to be overcome. The possibilities are infinite, in theory, but the only real possibility is always that which is open to infinite possibility which IS what is.

it is this yes you are right, but when it is this, your body has no difference than wall. So you wont have a sense of body or wall, everything will be nothing. So these all sentences will be identical with me and you therefore you wont be able to understand or you wont know what is understanding because everything is nothing. Absolute nothingness thats what god is. You are not awaken, dont come with the stuff that you have learned. This is not a theory, you literally become nothing therefore infinite or absolute. I forgot to talk for hours i forgot everything after awakening experience. I have become completely nothing therefore absolute. There was nothing except me. Sense of me was everything because i was nothing. We are talking about being completely god. Awakening is realizing what you are and your true nature are, which is nothing. But you can not be completely nothing, because at that moment you wont be alive. If you breathe you are alive. Let leo write. 

54 minutes ago, James123 said:

Phone is different than you now

It is different from a body yes, if there is a "me" identifying as the body there will be separation between "me" and the phone. Non duality is not pointing to some mush of everything, it is not pointing to "one," it is pointing to "not two" which has nothing to do with one. It is indescribable which is why the word "non duality" gives no further clues than that it is not what it seems.

Edited by traveler

LMAO

The mere fact that you think you are better is itself delusion because better or worse is delusion made-up by the mind for survival purposes.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

4 minutes ago, traveler said:

It is different from a body yes, if there is a "me" identifying as the body there will be separation between "me" and the phone. Non duality is not pointing to some mush of everything, it is not pointing to "one," it is pointing to "not two" which has nothing to do with one. It is indescribable which is why a the word "non duality" gives no further clues than saying that it is not what it seems.

If there is no you now, you wont be able to understand these sentences. You haven’t experience nothingness or god consciousness . So listen instead of talking if you want to know what real god is and you are not god now. 

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Let leo write

I'm not stopping Leo from writing, this is a forum not Leo's blog.

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

You are not awaken, dont come with the stuff that you have learned.

I'm not saying what I've learned, there is not really anyone here saying anything. This just arises out of nothing, there is no individual over here that has this knowledge. Someone is apparently here typing this, but this body has no idea of what we are talking about.

I will say this, good for you if you think you have found something that others don't have. It feels real good doesn't it? That subtle feeling of superiority that you get. In the end just to mask the feeling of falling from grace though.

2 minutes ago, traveler said:

e. It feels real good doesn't it?

Feeling something is that you have learned. Imagine before the birth, where were you? Did you have any survival instinct? Thats what is god. Just being as nothing. Thats why you don’t remember. Because being is completely not knowing. 

15 minutes ago, James123 said:

If there is no you now, you wont be able to understand these sentences. You haven’t experience nothingness or god consciousness . So listen instead of talking if you want to know what real god is and you are not god now. 

How do you know any of this? These are assumption based on nothing but stubborness and self righteousness.

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

Feeling something is that you have learned. Imagine before the birth, where were you? Did you have any survival instinct? Thats what is god. Just being as nothing. Thats why you don’t remember. Because being is completely not knowing. 

Your main assumption is that you know what this is. This is nothing being, this is not really happening, it has no solidity. It comes and goes, and when it goes, it never was.

Edited by traveler

12 minutes ago, traveler said:

How do you know any of this? These are assumption based on nothing but stubborness and self righteousness.

Your main assumption is that you know what this is. This is nothing being, this is not really happening, it has no solidity. It comes and goes, and when it goes, it never was.

brother what do you think awakening is :) Awakening experience is not learning it is being. Whatever you learn it is not it. Thats why you need direct experience.  So you are not awaken, thats why learn instead of answering. I assume these stuff, lol. Consciousness cant be assume, it can just be. Let leo write and learn. 

The funny thing is if leo say you will believe in him. Thats what ego is. ? 

Edited by James123

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

brother what do you think awakening is :) Awakening experience is not learning it is being. Whatever you learn it is not it. Thats why you need direct experience.  So you are not awaken, thats why learn instead of answering. I assume these stuff, lol. Consciousness cant be assume, it can just be. Let leo write and learn. 

I hear what you are saying, I'm not talking about experiences though. This happening, this apparent back and forth dialogue is not separate from "it". @James123 and @traveler is nothing appearing as this play of bad communication between two characters, there is nothing to be gotten, there is nowhere to go. This happening is complete already.

@traveler Yes, but when you are complete there will be no you to understand, learn, write, breathe. Everything will be you, which is nothing, which is just being. Our conversation was about being god, and you are not god now. Before body dies you can never be god. Stop being in wonderland that you are god now. Thats it. Dont trust people so much, even me. Have a direct experience. And you will get what i am saying. Peace! 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@traveler Yes, but when you are complete there will be no you to understand, learn, write, breathe. Everything will be you, which is nothing, which is just being. Our conversation was about being god, and you are not god now. Before body dies you can never be god. Stop being in wonderland that you are god now. Thats it. Dont trust people so much, even me. Have a direct experience. And you will get what i am saying. Peace! 

Okay, I will back out now. Have a good one :)

So long as there are people praising God, the sun will continue to rise from the east.. IMG_20200909_095952.jpg

9/9

The concept of "waking up" vs. "growing" up comes to mind.  How one can awaken to God or enlightenment, yet still be at any stage on the spiral (like Red).  So, if one's at egoic stages, one will believe only they are God and are special.  If one's at a ethnocentric stage, they will believe only their people can experience God and are chosen.  I dunno what the Worldcentric stages would be; maybe stage Orange as only humans can experience God, and Green as all life can experience God...?   

But, it seems that people can have God-realizations yet their psyches can turn that into pathologies.  I heard Ram Dass' brother had an awakening, but kinda went all "I'm holier than everybody" and it developed into neurotic, egoic, behavior.  "I'm the Messiah" sort of stuff.

I don't know your situation, and am assuming a lot about what you experienced, but that's the first thing that came to mind.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins