Breakingthewall

Horrible break through

119 posts in this topic

@Bulgarianspirit well, all the spiritual traditions say that that void is pure love, etc... let's believe that they are right and I'm wrong! For now I have to live with the image of a void that is only a void, no conciousness, no love , only nothing

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Mikael89

8 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Maybe it's a trick?

But what do I know.

Of course it is. That's called marketing to get you doing the practices just enough to build momentum. It's just that they underestimate how different reality is for each point of view, and gotten used to their experiences whilst desensitized to normal people's realities.

@Mikael89

42 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I would advise people against seeking enlightenment. But that's just me.

(What people?)

Is that solipsism I see there?

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Because when I was there, I was dead, empty, nothing, and I remember like a horrible sensation of death

Welcome to your true nature, which is now. You born with words or sounds. Love it ? ???? ego never likes it. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

18 minutes ago, James123 said:

Welcome to your true nature

Welcome? Now I'm almost like that guy in matrix who regrets to choose the blue pill!...but I cant live without go deeper. Let's see how is the next visit to the void that I am. For now I feel I'm nothing, empty, an illusion, not I'm god pretending being me, only nothing, no god, no me, only illusion and void

Edited by Breakingthewall

That is the truth... You are a part of the awareness that exists forever in that void, hallucinating reality people and things. I don't know what you seek to know more. If you would find a christian heaven, or Nirvana that would probably still be an illusion. 

For me i choose to live in illusion forever,

Why? Better happy in a lie than experience nothing forever.

So what if we are one? Enlightment doesn't give you powers, cure your illnesses or make you walk on water. It is useless in the dream, it is a running away. Where are you going? Nowhere lol

I have smoked 5-meo and I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I guess I have to increase the dose ?

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Welcome? Now I'm almost like that guy in matrix who regrets to choose the blue pill!...but I cant live without go deeper. Let's see how is the next visit to the void that I am. For now I feel I'm nothing, empty, an illusion, not I'm god pretending being me, only nothing, no god, no me, only illusion and void

Every word is not it. Because, IT IS NOTHING, which is you. Thats it. If you never learn you never born. God, consciousness, human, enlightenment, all is an illusion, including me and you (as self). These are all words.  Just the SILENCE ITSELF. But be careful if you take yourself as real, you might get in big trouble at the future. Because nothingness can vanish you, and you as self try to bring yourself back, it might cost you major trauma . Trying to come back is an illusion. There is no coming back. Be careful my friend. Because when you go too deep, you can never come back. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Every word is not it. Because, IT IS NOTHING, which is you. Thats it. If you never learn you never born. God, consciousness, human, enlightenment, all is an illusion, including me and you (as self). These are all words.  Just the SILENCE ITSELF. 

Exactly, but the question eventually becomes what happiness can be derived from this knowledge? Alone as existence for eternity jesus

@James123 What is so bad about the illusion? It's still better than being alone in a completely blank state.

The only thing that burns in hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life: your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away, but they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul.

Meister Eckhart

@Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I smoked 5 meo and I had a break through, 20 min ago. Was nothing, was dead, was empty, was horrible, and can't escape

What kind of 5 Moe DMT are we talking about? Is it natural or synthetics you've smoked? Where did you breakthrough? Is it a safe room? Where did you get it? Were you in a negative mood prior to tripping? Is this your first time or have you tripped many times before?

Just now, gswva said:

@James123 What is so bad about the illusion? It's still better than being alone in a completely blank state.

It is not only this, knowing one is all things and staying in that state of consciousness is very existentially lonely. 

The initial part of the experience is hellish for those I know who have had it (me included). Being absorbed into God isn't the same level as being embraced by God's Light -- the ecstatically beautiful experience of Lover and Beloved. Instead, it's like falling into a Black Hole where everything is sucked into nothingness except a Single Consciousness which is the one thing that exists. And you are It. There is an overwhelming loneliness and despair that comes with the awareness (which is also a tremendous sense of "remembering") that everything else -- all creation -- is a stupendous hallucination, a multidimensional holographic movie where the script writer, the producer, the director, all the actors, all the scenery and props -- it's all just One Being imagining it and pretending that it's real.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130606091318/http://www.elcollie.com/st/god.html

Not to mention the risk of psychosis,madness and feeling of unreality after these experiences... xDDD 

@The0Self

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

The only thing that burns in hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life: your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away, but they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul.

Meister Eckhart

I'm not sure he's credible. He's enlightened from only being suicidal and depressed. It's great he's enlightened, but from his teachings and if I'm hearing spirituality from him first, I'd assume I'd have to be suicidal and depressed as him to have enlightenment occur. That's quite an epistemic problem to overcome the first contact issue.

@Bulgarianspirit

1 minute ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

The initial part of the experience is hellish for those I know who have had it (me included). Being absorbed into God isn't the same level as being embraced by God's Light -- the ecstatically beautiful experience of Lover and Beloved. Instead, it's like falling into a Black Hole where everything is sucked into nothingness except a Single Consciousness which is the one thing that exists. And you are It. There is an overwhelming loneliness and despair that comes with the awareness (which is also a tremendous sense of "remembering") that everything else -- all creation -- is a stupendous hallucination, a multidimensional holographic movie where the script writer, the producer, the director, all the actors, all the scenery and props -- it's all just One Being imagining it and pretending that it's real.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130606091318/http://www.elcollie.com/st/god.html

Not to mention the risk of psychosis,madness and feeling of unreality after these experiences... xDDD 

This sort of reminds me of Fredrick Nieztche, the philosopher that had psychosis occur to him.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Breakingthewall

What kind of 5 Moe DMT are we talking about? Is it natural or synthetics you've smoked? Where did you breakthrough? Is it a safe room? Where did you get it? Were you in a negative mood prior to tripping? Is this your first time or have you tripped many times before?

5 meo dmt free base, bougth online , i tried some times before, with interesting effect but never a breakthrough with total ego death. I read here in the 5 meo forum a guy who explained that he smoked first 5 mg, after 5 more, and after more. I did 1 of 7 mg, and after another small, and after maybe other 6 or 7...and the explosion happened, and I was in the void. I don't think the 5 meo was bad or anything, it was absolutely real experience. Infinity, void , nothing, eternity....but empty