Javfly33

Question for enlightened buddies

48 posts in this topic

If you would have to score from 1 to 10 how sure you are that death doesn't exist (than when the body deteriorates and heart stops beating you will either re-incarnate, or stay as Infinite Love until you decide to create/imagine another universe) being 1 you are petty sure death will take something real with it and 10 that death won't affect ANYTHING real of reality being as sure as that 1+1 is 2 in arithmetics.

How much score would you give?

PLEASE be honest. If you still have a doubt that there might something as death and you COULD BE AFFECTED by IT, then please be honest and don't give just a 10 score.

14 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If you would have to score from 1 to 10 how sure you are that death doesn't exist

10+

@Javfly33 You as person or your birth is a thought process. Can you score the death?

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

10, and really it cant be rated if you have realised the absolute, you either got it or you don't. The body mind are no alive even now just like the body  mind you have in a dream aren't. 

Edited by Fran11

You already are infinite unconditional love and there is no reality outside or inside of you, and there isn't a you.. All there is is absolute and whole, there is no infinite unconditional love, that is just a word pointing to _______. All words will do, no words comes closer to ______ than others. You can't use this at all, so it will either be resonated with or pushed away because it leaves you starving for knowing, for something to grasp. That is why you like concepts like death, infinite love, god and so on, because all words can be conceptualised and exotic/big words meets your requirements/ideas of what you think needs to happen for you to be whole/enlightened, ______ is not a concept though. 

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

If you would have to score from 1 to 10 how sure you are that death doesn't exist

In a sense that death would not equal unconsciousness forever 6,5

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

being 1 you are petty sure death will take something real with it and 10 that death won't affect ANYTHING real of reality being as sure as that 1+1 is 2 in arithmetics.

This seems like a slightly different question to me. To answer it I will assume that there is something real

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

1 hour ago, traveler said:

You already are infinite unconditional love and there is no reality outside or inside of you, and there isn't a you.. All there is is absolute and whole, there is no infinite unconditional love, that is just a word pointing to _______. All words will do, no words comes closer to ______ than others. You can't use this at all, so it will either be resonated with or pushed away because it leaves you starving for knowing, for something to grasp. That is why you like concepts like death, infinite love, god and so on, because all words can be conceptualised and exotic/big words meets your requirements/ideas of what you think needs to happen for you to be whole/enlightened, ______ is not a concept though. 

Then who are you?

3 hours ago, James123 said:

@Javfly33 You as person or your birth is a thought process. Can you score the death?

I get what you are saying. All differences exist in thoughts, not in the present moment.

Yet if that is true that would mean that @James123 only exist as a thought. And in reality @James123 is Me. 

See I can't accept that. Wtf is this joke 

9 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

Screenshot_20200815-140055.png

Nice. Something to contemplate but I guess i´ll never fucking get it. Not even with 5-MeO I can get this shit Lol

"Anything capable of appearing is doomed to disappear and thus it will die. Except the Self.. It doesn't appear or disappear.. Thus it is eternal. "

- Ramana Maharshi 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

The body will die.... the separate individual within the body is an illusion... the 'self' is not real... and what is not real cannot die because it's not alive in the first place.

It's completely crazy and not logical at all.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Javfly33 because you cannot "GET" what you are.

What you are GETS things but cannot GET itself... In the same way the eye can see everything, just not itself or a scale can weigh Everything just not itself.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Nice. Something to contemplate but I guess i´ll never fucking get it. Not even with 5-MeO I can get this shit Lol

Then find out what's in the way of it. It's always the energy of fear. Like fear of death for example. Fear of the unknown. Or rather ones projections about it.

That's why don't deny your own mortality. Better to dive headlong into it. Practice death awareness. No matter how you spin it, your life as you know it WILL end.

Your only chance is to make peace with it. THAT is surrender.

14 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

It's too obvious.... it's too in-your-face to get... it's already the case.

Enlightenment is when the one trying to get it collapses.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

get what you are saying. All differences exist in thoughts, not in the present moment.

Yet if that is true that would mean that @James123 only exist as a thought. And in reality @James123 is Me. 

See I can't accept that. Wtf is this joke 

Your personality or universe comes with memories, if you dont think, where is the personality Or person in the moment? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Johnny5 said:

Then find out what's in the way of it. It's always the energy of fear. Like fear of death for example. Fear of the unknown. Or rather ones projections about it.

That's why don't deny your own mortality. Better to dive headlong into it. Practice death awareness. No matter how you spin it, your life as you know it WILL end.

Your only chance is to make peace with it. THAT is surrender.

Yeah I know it´s mainly because of fear.

I took 5-MeO and I didn´t breakthrough and I could have taken another dose but I said no because what I saw made me realize this shit was real and I could totally annihilate the version of reality Im used to If I wake up.

This work is fucking scary because you can´t know what is really at the other end of the river until you go there yourself. And nobody can guarantee you that you will be allright 

@Javfly33 Nothing wrong with fear.

Just be careful not to turn 5-MeO into your gatekeeper, nor any measure of success. You'll get more mileage out of realizing how you create that barrier, than by pushing through it with a dose and still be clueless how it happened.