EntheogenTruthSeeker

God Consciousness is So Amazing (Keep It Up, Folks)

13 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I apologize for the reckless, offensive, and unhinged posts as of lately. I’ve been going through some Hell. 

The Point of this post is to encourage anyone who is suffering and feel like they’ll never reach enlightenment, persevere and pray for god consciousness and Truth everyday because it is the greatest gift in all of infinity. 

it took my 7 years of drug addiction and suicidal tendencies to Achieve Liberation, or at least the beginning of this Infinite Stairway To Heaven. 

thank you to everyone and Leo who has supported me, music, my family, tough love, Leo’s loving direct messages, etc. 

it is soooooooooooooo infinitely worth it. 

Love, Darshan...

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Great!!!

We are indeed on the path! I keep believing you guys that are already "on the other side"  soon to be with you too ?

A thought is never true

Yes, even a drop of this truth makes everything worth going trough, even if you dont achieve if you want. 

I don't get it. What's the "truth" aside from the fact all is love, and every attributes I have given to my existence are imaginary? Is this supposed to be a game of hide and seek or something? 

If losing the purpose of existence is the end of meanings, whereas the initial purpose was the meaninglessness itself... Then what the hell are we doing? I'm sorry, you are delusional if you believe that I am the only one delusional here.

This issue is driving me crazy and you would tell me that the answer is to let the craziness rise to infinity? I mean, sure, technically, you don't fail if you don't try. This is eternal hopelessness. Pure madness.

Edited by gswva

@EntheogenTruthSeeker So happy for you! 

@gswva It doesnt make sense at all till it does. It would be stupid to say or brlieve every thing is imaginary till you see it clearly. For separate self it is very real, till you merge with One. Its actually more alive than any form you believed existed. 

Try just to be for a few second without any thought story, and you will see how you played a game your whole life and convinced yourself to make it more real. After that every story playing is not taken seriously :D

Enlightenment story is there to destroy other stories, then enlightenment story needs to be dropped also. 

Important thing is that the journey absoloutely doesnt end when you are awaken.

Also, you must know what is enoguh for you right now, or in this life. Guys like Leo Gura are exploring because he wants to , but for me it is enough to be in this place of Love, Peace and Happines, sharing Love and living fully. 

1 hour ago, gswva said:

This issue is driving me crazy and you would tell me that the answer is to let the craziness rise to infinity? I mean, sure, technically, you don't fail if you don't try. This is eternal hopelessness. Pure madness.

If that's what it is, then so be it...?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Johnny5 The whole point of being evil in the first place is denial. Delusion becomes truth. Not being aware of the meaninglessness is the meaning itself. Then you can't neither prove there is no escape velocity high enough to leave the infinite black hole of Love, just because nobody has done it before (or because it sounds like a stupid idea).

Don't take me seriously btw. I'm just parodying myself and funposting to forget the absolute dreadful pain of my pathetic existence.

@Dario1995 Thanks for the advice. I have been trying for a while to "give up control" of "myself", having full faith in God, in an attempt to "unreach" enlightenment. Is that what I should be doing or should I strive for something more akin to "conscious choice" / "full awareness"? Or they are both the same thing? If it's so simple then why is this so hard? I have never successfully experienced ego death on psychedelics, not sure if it is supposed to help.

@gswva Try to put yourself in a position where enlightenment work is your hobby or a job. And you came home  from work so you dont have to think about it anymore. This will open space in you.

What is important is that you have to be ready to let go. And that comes from either suffering or being in that space of awareness. 

For me letting go happened when having panic attack while trying so hard to be aware and conscious , so i just surrendered. I could not do it anymore. Instantly clarity arrived. 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker puh congratulations, How did you do it? And one other personal question, are you in a relationship with a girlfriend? I ask me if you can get to heaven if you are still single and suffer from loneliness sometimes