Charlotte

Perspective

17 posts in this topic

Isn't having a meta perspective just another perspective? Does it ever end?

Elevating one's consciousness "up the spiral" is like increasing levels of meta.

The end point might be when something like paradise is found. It's highly unlikely to end on earth. 

@Artsu  spiral dynamics is another perspective, another model. A very good one I admit but like everything else, another perspective to try and explain something. 

5 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Artsu  spiral dynamics is another perspective, another model. A very good one I admit but like everything else, another perspective to try and explain something. 

Well, i guess we always have a perspective. We always, i guess, see things through a certain filter, from a certain angle.

That's my perspective, anyway.

The way I see it all perspectives are just maps. It doesn’t ever end you could keep having a meta meta perspective to every meta perspective. Eventually you get stuck it some kind of infinite perspective loop. Only way to escape the loop is presence. 
The only thing that isn’t a map is being. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

4 minutes ago, OctagonOctopus said:

The way I see it all perspectives are just maps. It doesn’t ever end you could keep having a meta meta perspective to every meta perspective. Eventually you get stuck it some kind of infinite perspective loop. Only way to escape the loop is presence. 
The only thing that isn’t a map is being. 

A neo-Jungian perspective:

Perspective is like Ni, which is a conceptual map, and presence is related to Se.

There are many other sides of an issue too though. Logic for instance.

Is logic just the logical perspective? Is presence just the present perspective?

4 minutes ago, Artsu said:

Is logic just the logical perspective? Is presence just the present perspective?

Good question.

1 minute ago, Artsu said:

Is presence just the present perspective?

No! Presence is the truth, it is what is. 

If one is clouded by the distortions of ego then one is overlaying a worldview and thinking that things are a certain way, in this way it might seem that presence is a perspective, but this isn’t true presence. Things aren’t any way. What is is what is. 

4 minutes ago, OctagonOctopus said:

No! Presence is the truth, it is what is. 

If one is clouded by the distortions of ego then one is overlaying a worldview and thinking that things are a certain way, in this way it might seem that presence is a perspective, but this isn’t true presence. Things aren’t any way. What is is what is. 

I think you may be right.

From another perspective, presence is the other side to all mind, which is what you get closer to by consciousness elevation.

So we have Ni opposing Se, and all mind opposing presence. (I dont mean they are necessarily in conflict)

53 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Isn't having a meta perspective just another perspective? Does it ever end?

360 if you’re using degrees, as perspectives, to a circle ⭕️ 

but using another measure(ment), mind, it can be infinite 

If you’re a Pisces like me you will tend to shape/perceive reality in an under the surface, metaphysical way, seeing the water/flow/energy in life 

there are those break it into dimensions,  really helpful and useful in these changing times 

@Artsu

Eventually one will let go off all these perspectives. You obviously realize the double bind that perspectives put you in. Why stay in the constant tug of war?
There really are no perspectives just consciousness playing with itself, which has no other, no opposition. 

On 6.8.2020. at 11:13 PM, DrewNows said:

360 if you’re using degrees, as perspectives, to a circle ⭕️ 

but using another measure(ment), mind, it can be infinite 

If you’re a Pisces like me you will tend to shape/perceive reality in an under the surface, metaphysical way, seeing the water/flow/energy in life 

there are those break it into dimensions,  really helpful and useful in these changing times 

Pisces pisces pisces will lose my mind because of ya guys. ?

Nice flow. ?????

Perspectives as Everything else. Infinity, Infinity, Infinity, Infinity. 

Love it. God will melt your mind. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

7 hours ago, datamonster said:

And is there a meta perspective of the meta perspective of the meta perspective?

Yep. 

7 hours ago, datamonster said:

Does this ever stop?

Or is there a way to go meta on this whole meta perspective game altogether?

It can stop at the mind’s limit to deconstruct and construct. The end would be Nothing / Everything. Yet that isn’t useful or practical from the perspective of a person. 

Kindergarten.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey