Paul EMD

Non-ejaculatory Male Orgasm - The Multi-orgasmic Man, To Do Or Not To Do?

25 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I've been really interested in the Taoist practice for male, which is to have an orgasm without ejaculating. As David Deida explains in his book The Way of The Superior Man, "ejaculation should be converted into non-ejaculatory whole body, brain, and heart orgasms." It is basically about ejaculating up the spine, drawing the energy upward to the brain, instead of just wasting it. 

I don't really nor regularly work on this practice, but when I've done it, I could really see tremendous improvements in my levels of energy, motivation and consciousness. Apparently, Taoist called ejaculation "La petite mort" (small death in France) because it is basically getting rid of our energy. As David Deida explains, "To realize the full potential of sex, you must learn how to recondition your body and nervous system. [...] You must learn how to unhabitualize the mechanics of your ejaculation, and convert your orgasm into a massive profusion of energy which deepens, not ends, the lovemaking session."

Is there anyone who knows more about this subject than I do? Anyone who practiced that for a long time? Any risks? I've read that it could be dangerous for the nervous system. I also think Paul Chek thought it was good if you were a monk looking for enlightenment, but not suited for our modern lifestyles. 

If you have any insights, please go for it!

Thaaaaanks

@Paul EMD Napoleon Hill has a chapter (11) in his book Think and grow rich, in wich he claims that most males only reach succes  after age 40 or even after 50 because before that age, they don't controle their orgasms (ejaculation), they are too sexually active.

Sex desire is the most powerful of human desires.

p. 261

[paragraph continues]When driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, will-power, persistence, and creative ability unknown to them at other times. So strong and impelling is the desire for sexual contact that men freely run the risk of life and reputation to indulge it. When harnessed, and redirected along other lines, this motivating force maintains all of its attributes of keenness of imagination, courage, etc., which may be used as powerful creative forces in literature, art, or in any other profession or calling, including, of course, the accumulation of riches.

The transmutation of sex energy calls for the exercise of will-power, to be sure, but the reward is worth the effort. The desire for sexual expression is inborn and natural. The desire cannot, and should not be submerged or eliminated. But it should be given an outlet through forms of expression which enrich the body, mind, and spirit of man. If not given this form of outlet, through transmutation, it will seek outlets through purely physical channels.

A river may be dammed, and its water controlled for a time, but eventually, it will force an outlet. The same is true of the emotion of sex. It may be submerged and controlled for a time, but its very nature causes it to be ever seeking means of expression. If it is not transmuted into some creative effort it will find a less worthy outlet.

Fortunate, indeed, is the person who has discovered how to give sex emotion an outlet through some form of creative effort, for he has, by that discovery, lifted himself to the status of a genius.

@David1Oh true I remember that now, transmuting sexual energy to creative outlets. 

However, do you think he literally means practicing getting orgasms without ejaculating, or actually stopping masturbating and having sex at all in order to focus only on the creative task?

Thanks for this, I had forgotten it! Once more reason to really work on keeping my sexual energy ahahah :) 

Edited by Paul EMD

7 hours ago, Paul EMD said:

ejaculation should be converted into non-ejaculatory whole body, brain, and heart orgasms." It is basically about ejaculating up the spine, drawing the energy upward to the brain, instead of just wasting it. 

This sounds very similar to what Hill talks about? I'm not a doctor but ejaculating up the spine is not physically possible i think. If you have sex without ejaculation, the 'drive' will stay intact...you can use that to improve your love making, but also transmute it in creative energy, motivation etc. I don't know if a man can have a real orgasm without ejaculating, the only thing i can say is that i never had

@David1 Yeah sorry that was just a way to put it, because Taoists say that when you refrain from ejaculating, you basically send your energy up the spine, to the brain. It's like the a bit like the chakra system when you think about it, drawing the energy from the root, up to the head. 

As for the orgasm, it actually is possible to separate ejaculation and orgasm. I practiced this for a little while a few months ago, then I stopped because I felt it could be unhealthy. I was able to have a "full body orgasm" as David Deida describes it, it's pretty amazing. When you get used to it, you really don't want to go back to regular ones ahaha :) I also felt much more energy overall in my life. 

Just writing this makes me want to go back to practicing it. It's pretty hard, especially at the beginning!

2 hours ago, Paul EMD said:

@David1 Yeah sorry that was just a way to put it, because Taoists say that when you refrain from ejaculating, you basically send your energy up the spine, to the brain. It's like the a bit like the chakra system when you think about it, drawing the energy from the root, up to the head. 

As for the orgasm, it actually is possible to separate ejaculation and orgasm. I practiced this for a little while a few months ago, then I stopped because I felt it could be unhealthy. I was able to have a "full body orgasm" as David Deida describes it, it's pretty amazing. When you get used to it, you really don't want to go back to regular ones ahaha :) I also felt much more energy overall in my life. 

Just writing this makes me want to go back to practicing it. It's pretty hard, especially at the beginning!

That's crazy. Any tips for how to practice?

@Paul EMD Heard first time about whole body orgasms. Sounds interesting. Any suggestions?

I've got the goods guys.
I haven't read the way of the superior man and I haven't practised this in a Taoist/spiritual context but I know how to have multiple orgasms as a guy. 

You basically have to practice separating out ejaculation from orgasm on two levels:

1. Physically

Implement a training regemen to practice isolating and contracting your pubococcygeus (PC) muslce.
Link to a basic guide here

Its the muscle that spasms when you ejaculate and its the muscle that you use if you want to stop the flow of urine abruptly.

What you have to do is isolate this muscle and this muscle only. This is quite challenging. It's like learning how to raise your recessive eyebrow independently, or flare your nostrils, or move your ears. It's a very specific small muscle that you have to single out. You can't contract any of the other muscles near it and you need to keep your entire core relaxed so that you can breath into your belly when it's go time.

Once you've singled it out (which might take a few days of trial and error) practice flexing it as per the guide above until you can hold it like a fucking vice for ~2min, this took me a few months of daily exercise. Once you've got this down you're ready for phase 2.

2. Mentally

You can practice this during the months you're exercising but it's really really difficult to keep focused. Pleasure is way harder to be equanimous with than pain.

You want to grade your sexual arousal level on a scale of 1-10 (1 being "I've got semi" 10 being "awkward cum face")
Practice this first while masturbating because it's hard to do for real.

Arouse yourself up to a 4-5 and then death grip your PC whilst fully relaxing your core and breathing the pleasure into your belly and over your body. Once your'e back down to a 2-3 go again up to a 5-6 and death grip/breath. Keep doing this until you get all the way up to a 10 without blowing your load. Congratz, you can have multiple orgasms! Also, your orgasms will be much fuller and richer than before.

This phase took me about 2 months to really master. You're basically training your muscle out of autonomic nervous control to full somatic control, so it takes time, but it's totally worth it. Greatest discovery I made as a teenage boy. :D

Edited by Marc Schinkel

Anyone has any experience with this practice? Would love to hear from someone who knows more on the subject. 

@Leo Gura Have you experimented this yet?

If I remember it right, I have done this a couple of times unknowingly when I was young and just finding out about my sexuality.

Would be really interesting if someone had more information on what this exactly does to your body, pros and cons, I am sure it also has some downsides if you overdo it. 

Might try this again soon though ^_^

I write advice not to convert you to my "truth" but for you in hope that something resonates and you are able to further develop your own "truth"

I tried it. :D

I did it as Marc Schinkel adviced. Increasing arousal everytime a bit more, tensing the PC muscle, then relaxing a few seconds. Here is what happened:

After 3-4 peaks I arrived at what I believe very close to an orgasm, tensing the PC, then relaxed. The 4th peak I had maybe already a split second of an orgasm. Tensing the PC, Then relaxed. At the next peak something really confusing happened. (At least it was confusing for me, maybe some of you know can explain it to me better?)

So I carried on about 1 second longer than last peak, had somewhat of an orgasm but it abruptly stopped when I tensed the PC and all the arousal and erection was gone in the next second. Really, my erection and bloodstream went from full to none in less than 2 seconds. There were no contractions I think, I still kinda blew the load, but the energy stayed. I felt lightheaded and awake.

I find this confusing because I think I failed. But still I felt the energy afterwards.

The way its described in the guide Paul EMD posted is, either you blow your load and lose the energy, or you dont and keep it. Or isnt it? Maybe I am missing something here.

I write advice not to convert you to my "truth" but for you in hope that something resonates and you are able to further develop your own "truth"

@Santhiphap

If it abruptly stopped, I think it means that you've ejaculated inside. If that's the case, the sperm was evacuated when you went to pee afterwards (I'm not 100% sure). It means you did not keep all the energy you could have kept. However, the process itself creates energy, which means that it still better than if you just ejaculated like usual. 

If you are really interested in practicing this, you should definitely check this book 
http://lipn.univ-paris13.fr/~duchamp/Books&more/Neurosciences/Reflexologie/Mantak%20Chia/%5BMantak_Chia%5D_The_Multi-Orgasmic_Man.pdf

@Paul EMD 

I finally found a great woman who is able to orgasm a lot and really let go during sex. I have problems letting go with the thought that the only thing ending it, is my climax. I would like to be able to have nearly as many orgasms as her, feel the same pleasure as her, thus being more connected to her. But right now I cant cause the sex would be over in no time if I just let go. 

So I will read, and practice. Thanks alot for the book!

The pratice which David Deida talks about seems similar to Tantric Sex, which can be used also for reach Enlightement or bliss according to Osho for instance. Search it on google or here there are a few good articles.

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/relationships/273020/tantric-sex

http://www.lovepanky.com/sensual-tease/passion-pill/tantric-sexuality-tantra-sexuality

Also here a talk of Osho where he mentions some tips and guidelines

By the way David Deida writed The Enlightened Sex Manual: Sexual Skills for the Superior Lover , that could be useful as well.

Edited by Blind Observer

In the Netflix comedy / drama "Orange is the New Black," this technique was coined as "Edging..."

@Paul EMD I do have experience with this and some excellent advice was given a bit earlier on this thread. 

There are actually significant sexual benefits to this technique, apart from the spiritual and energetic gains. If you do it right, you can basically stay hard for as long as you want, which as you can imagine, the ladies really appreciate. 

However, keep in mind that this is a Kundalini / Tantric process and that may open a whole another can of worms, which you may not be ready for, so really think it over. 

Not to discourage you, but when I started doing this, more than 7 years ago, I had no idea where it would lead and it ended up accelerating my Kundalini Awakening. This then slowly and gradually led to me losing all interest in sex and women and I have been single ever since my Awakening happened. I now produce no visible seminal emissions at all, my seminal fluids are sucked up into the spinal fluid and stream upwards into the brain (this process is known as Urdhvareta). Many, such as Tantrikas and Teosophists see this as the highest virtue and highest aim in their lives, but I certainly did not foresee having to completely forego sex and relationships. This process can reportedly be reversed, but I haven't found any info on how that might be done and to be honest, I haven't tried. So beware, lest you end up with an outcome you didn't foresee or bargained for. 

I've been doing injaculation for 16 years now, since I was 20 and started dabbling in tantra. The idea is rather than coming out, the semen ends up in your bladder (and out when you pee) and much of the energy remains in your body rather than leaving completely.  

You still have an orgasm and relief from tension, but without the mess on your belly and the stupid feeling afterwards that you've wasted your mojo.

Also you have more control over the whole process, can last longer in sex, etc.

It's a very good practice.  Apparently not as pure as the non-climax "sharpening the knife" of not having specific orgasmic turning points and turning away from any point of no return.

I view it as a "middle path" of being tantric and valuing your energy while still enjoying a goal based sexual experience.  It definitely changed the way I view the world in general.

Sometimes I still slip up, have "impure thoughts" and some semen slips out.  I feel stupid afterwards.

6 hours ago, modmyth said:

@WorldlySavage  Ok I have so many questions about this. Was this very hard to learn how to do? (injaculation) Does it always require a good amount of conscious control or focus? Do you have to focus the whole time, or mostly just before you come?

What did you mean by this?

@modmyth So... it's 16 years ago I learned this.. Yes, it took lots of control, both the physical muscle control and the emotional and thought control. It was hard (haha). As for consciousness, you need it the whole time yes, it is like an attitude of "I'm going to take the energy created by this act and hold it for myself here and cherish it"... Think about the difference between eating something slowly and cherishing every bite's flavor and texture, stopping to eat before you're full  vs. stuffing your face gluttonously until you can't anymore and falling into food coma.  It's like that.

The real tantric guys consider what I do to be kind of a cop-out.  They don't go over the edge at all.  In the food analogy, they don't swallow their food. They just chew on it and spit it out........ This leads to, yeah, a lot more energy, no release. 

11 hours ago, modmyth said:

@Dumuzzi  So, would you describe it as being like... the transmutation of sexual energies occurs automatically, so you don't really feel sexual urges or energy at all?

Like if a woman was to touch you, do you think you'd also feel nothing? Like no response whatsoever? Or would it be like... a sort of aversion to it?

@modmyth  I originally practiced it consciously, with a partner. It is similar to what@WorldlySavage describes. After that, I had a Kundalini awakening, though by that time I wasn't with my girlfriend any more and I stayed single ever since.

Nowadays, I still feel sexual urges and pleasure, but it isn't localised in my genital area. The sexual energy, as well as the fluids, that are generated by the prostate and testicles do not flow out (ever), so there are no emissions of any sort, not even during my sleep. Instead, the (internal) sexual organs are overactive and they feed what would normally be released externally into the spinal fluid, which slowly streams upwards and enters the brain via the brain stem. 

The sensation is extremely pleasurable, almost like a full-body orgasm, but it is near-constant. I am so used to it, that I barely notice it any more. It is less noticeable during everyday life, but I'm very conscious of it, when I meditate or when I am engaged in some sort of spiritual activity, even reading spiritual literature, or listening to profound music, for instance. 

The sensation is a pulsating, orgasmic feeling, starting at the testicles and prostate, then a flow of hot plasma up the spine, into the brain, where there is a sensation of heat and light in the third eye area, but particularly at the top back part of the skull and even above it. This area is called Brahmarendra, or the cavity of God. The process I just described is called Urdhvareta. The process can reportedly be reversed if the practitioner wants to engage in sexual intercourse, but to be honest, I haven't tried it yet.

When I practiced the retention of semen with a partner, it basically meant that I could "go" as long as I, or my girlfriend wanted to. Clenching the required muscles at the point of no return eventually broke the barrier to the spinal canal and contributed to my Kundalini Awakening. However, as the years passed, the condition gradually became permanent and I have not had any outwardly visible seminal emissions for over a year.