The Don

Microdosing Magic Mushrooms. Should I do it?

10 posts in this topic

Hello.

Every time I take a small dose of Magic Mushrooms (Golden Teacher), about 0.2 or 0.3 grams, I notice that my ability to concentrate is significantly higher and that I feel much better, without being hyperactive because of my ADHD problem. It just works.

Is it OK to take a microdose twice a week to reap the benefits? Or should I force myself to learn without taking a microdose?

Thank you.

Me on the road less traveled.

Do both and learn what works.

Stop speculating about reality. Actually test your theories. Discover what is true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Stop speculating about reality. Actually test your theories. Discover what is true.

Thanks. I'll do it.

Only by testing what works and what doesn't, only then I can see what's really true.

Me on the road less traveled.

Yes, do it.

I don't know how much you have researched but there are a lot of schedules you could try. That's a good one. 5/2, 1/2, everyday... just find what's better.

I'd also recommend you research about the heart valves implication of microdosing mushrooms. I can't give you any data because I only microdosed LSD.

Microdosing really kicked my meditation experiences up a notch, but eventually I became so sensitive to psychedelics, the whole universe would often collapse and I'd be left in God mode -- non world-functional God mode... like a million doorways in my mind opening simultaneously giving rise to a white-out where one breath was frozen in time and part of me never made it back from there... so be careful.

Experiment with yourselfdifferent days, different doses, different mindsets, watch for patterns or correlations. 

And mostly enjoy^_^

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do both and learn what works.

You can skip though much trial and error if you gather information from others first.

I suppose that is partly the basis of culture. Seeing other people do what works, and trying it yourself.

I'm not saying not to reality test. Do reality test. But do your research, speculation, contemplation etc too.

For concentrate in my opinion is much better 10ug of lsd. With 0,3 of mushroom you always feel like high. With micro lsd I'm much more focused, bit psicopathic maybe ( micro of mushroom I feel much more emphatic). I'm a go player. With 10 ug lsd I improve more than 1 level. And the effect is much longer than psilocibes

You specially, need to take some macrodoses. Then microdose for the rest of your life. This advice is taylored for you specifically.