Rasheed

Heeeeeelp. I did not slept even for one minute.

10 posts in this topic

Basically, I did not slept even one minute. 
so, my question is: What’s gonna happen right now?
I am genuine, this is no joke, or a prank. HELP.

If this thread is stupid, feel free to lock it but I am not lying, and if someone gives me an answer, who is health expert, I will appreciate it.

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Many of us occasionally experience sleepless night, maybe there is no need to go into panic mode about one night. Stay away from caffeine and all stimulants and try to tire yourself out during the day by some physical activity. 

Lots of sleep discussions have been made here recently. If this becomes chronic, consider seeing a professional. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

31 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Many of us occasionally experience sleepless night, maybe there is no need to go into panic mode about one night. Stay away from caffeine and all stimulants and try to tire yourself out during the day by some physical activity. 

Lots of sleep discussions have been made here recently. If this becomes chronic, consider seeing a professional. 

Naah bro. I was just wasting time had like ego backlash and I really did not even sleep even 1 second. I am awake for like 29 hours now, gonna sleep in 6 hours. That means I would be totally awake for like 35 hours.

Have you ever been awake for 35 hours straight? 0 sleep in between? Not even a nap?

I did not put my head on a pillow. It was serious ego backlash.

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

You seem to be worried. If that's a rare occurence, no need to worry about. Just sleep when you can for as long as you are able to when you get sleepy.

Sleep deprivation causes weird psychological symptoms that can distort your view of reality so chill as much as you can.

How we sleep should be an individual matter, how much sleep after what we do and when we need it, not how and when society says :ph34r:

Edited by DIDego
Writen words can be different for the one who write them and who reads them.

Sleep deprivation is a very serious thing! It can trigger mental illness, for example.

If this persists, you should go to a doctor.

one day this will all be memories

@BlackMaze I workout of course since I am a professional Basketball player, but I did not sleep because of ego backlash and me distracting myself. I did my practice on 30 hours of no sleep. Now I am back, I slept for 11 hours and 30 minutes.

Thanks guys for answers 

i know this feeling bro. bro your mind is going hyper drive, you'll be okay in a few days and it will reset. try to be present through this fear and do a grounding exercise if you can

this too shall pass brother 

Edited by Jacob Morres