Frenk

Does hell really exist?

93 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Gesundheit

Not trying to be evasive, it’s just that you = eternity. 

It depends on what I am. If I am a human being then of course I am not eternity.

Have you seen pictures from World War I or II? Of a nuclear explosion? 

It's a material hell for an individual and even for all mankind.  

This hell, in turn, becomes an immaterial hell. Through trauma or loss of a loved one. 

This is the hell to avoid. 

From a religious perspective: 

If there is a heaven (good). 
There is also a hell (evil).

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

How are these different?

If I am a human being, I have to navigate in a three dimension dimensional space and experience time as well.

Hell is the state of suffering that all beings have felt that have accumulated, past, present and future - all happening in a single moment.  It is the other end of love.  I have not had an NDE or experienced the fiery Hell that they speak about in the bible, however, the people who have had NDE's of Hell have mentioned that the way out is by living lovingly, and if you find yourself in Hell in the afterworld, to pray to God to come retrieve you.

Although I have not tried it, you can gain an experience of this place when on salvia.

The mystical experience of Hell "feels" like this clip from this song - all of the suffering of everyone who has every tried to survive something horrendous, their struggle, captured in a museum of "Now".  It is a very unsettling experience, because all things are happening all at once, the suffering is unified.

You can avoid all of it just by being loving, and if you have sinned, to ask for forgiveness and to forgive yourself as well.
Aspects of you will be in both places, depending on which wolf you feed, the good one or the bad one.

"I wanna feel, I wanna feel, I wanna feel" ^ a clip, not the whole song.
In unison.
Hell is quite literally a lifeforms' desire for survival, no matter the circumstance.  Hell is holding onto your survival.

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@An young being

Yeah but what if that’s what you’re dreaming, and you began to lucid dream (know you are dreaming). Then the there is no human, only the dream substance of yourself dreaming. 

If that's the case, I will enjoy the dream as much as I can. ( and exit it when I feel the experience is enough)

10 hours ago, Benedikt Lang said:

Have you seen pictures from World War I or II? Of a nuclear explosion? 

It's a material hell for an individual and even for all mankind.  

This hell, in turn, becomes an immaterial hell. Through trauma or loss of a loved one. 

This is the hell to avoid. 

From a religious perspective: 

If there is a heaven (good). 
There is also a hell (evil).

Maybe it was an apocalyptic paradise, where death is anywhere and the egos became a foolness. Much more close of the hell is any room in any hospital where and old person is fighting alone against the death. and many of us are going to visit that place in a while, being the main character

Edited by cobalto

Dream?

There is physical reality, and then there is the spiritual reality that we go to when we die, but which is also here now.

Perhaps the real world will seem like a dream when we've crossed over.

He who is dead must pray for life,

For the living shall never die.

divine love