TripleFly

Urine therapy, sungazing, and other pseudo science like technologies

38 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, TripleFly said:

Mmm.. You see I simply can't buy into what your saying. Be it just me. But there is nothing in the shadows or unknown to the body, and it doesn't just react but change and adapt. So perhaps this could be the immediate effect, but long term? The body adapts, period. Just as we can eat a very very diverse diet, with huge gaps between meals. The fact that we have DEEP waters in our body that are never touched unless in extreme dehydration. The fact that some people just drink or eat only fruits and are high energy functioning individuals. 

Then there are those that don't eat. I don't know if I believe in that or not. But it doesn't matter what I believe. That's not open for me yet, if it will ever.

to sum it up, we are very diverse creatures. And i don't think we have even scratched our true potential. So it is absurd to me the limitations you think we ought to live by. Maybe it's what YOU are ought to live by, maybe we ARE NOT all the same, maybe consciousness and subconsciousness plays a HUGE role in maintaining body's physical health? I say it's 95% dictated by your beliefs. Which is why some would starve and die much much faster and some would live and thrive under the same 'diminishing' lifestyles/diets.

I hope you'll find the answers you are looking for. Godspeed

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 7/27/2020 at 3:51 PM, Hello from Russia said:

You really put to test my non-judgment and open-mindedness :)

?????

I find it extremely challenging. I guess I have some more work to do..

12 hours ago, Heaven said:

?????

I find it extremely challenging. I guess I have some more work to do..

What? No... It's really not that at all. I'll have to rewrite this thread. Thanks for that. btw you're perfect...

On 7/28/2020 at 8:05 AM, Carl-Richard said:

Whatever you do, never ever stare directly into the sun, no matter how many spiritual youtubers tell you otherwise. Some of these people get permanent black spots in their visual field and interpret it as a sign of spiritual progression... Yes - really.

4389192af8296910d732e82baa1778b2.jpg

20 hours ago, Member said:

Agreed, in the "The Life and Lost Art of Szukalski" Netflix documentary, Szukalski said that he used to stare into the sun as a kid which left him with a huge black spot. Sungazing is kinda a weird habit, I really can't understand these people.

I feel really sad that you would dismiss me, others, and your own potential for expansion of awareness and possibly a life changing habit, on the account of some misguided people, who,

would rather listen to 'youutbers that say sungazing is good so it must be good', who,

would rather dismiss their bodily reactions on the account of some external belief in the miracle of what they believe sungazing(or any other principle)or any other idea)more brackets) might do to them. "Screw the intense pain and black spots, because I can't think for myself!!"

I just ask myself, is the media really worth to believe in? To such a degree that one would dismiss ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE THAT HUMANITY HAS BEEN DOING FOR EONS? Because of some idiots of abused themselves?! please! No please! Don't be my guest, leave! 

This is not what I expected.

9 hours ago, TripleFly said:

I just ask myself, is the media really worth to believe in? To such a degree that one would dismiss ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE THAT HUMANITY HAS BEEN DOING FOR EONS?

I've heard about sungazing being an ancient spiritual practice. Buddha also starved himself to death. I just think some things are not worth the risk. You're literally playing with fire.

9 hours ago, TripleFly said:

would rather dismiss their bodily reactions on the account of some external belief in the miracle of what they believe sungazing(or any other principle)or any other idea)more brackets) might do to them. "Screw the intense pain and black spots, because I can't think for myself!!"

Your retina doesn't have pain receptors. Be careful.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The last time someone posted a thread about urine therapy, it was torn to shreds lol.

I have a book on urine therapy sitting in my kindle which I haven't read yet, I think i will get to it eventually.

Recently I was informed, drinking your urine is NOT a therapy. Although it may lead to healing beyond what could be believed as possible. This practice is going deeper knowing yourself, watch your body and mind transform, if you are to do the proper tuning. 

“To prevent war, the galaxy is on Orion’s Belt” 

galaxy holds the fate of the earth, loop your orine 

deeper truth in this than anyone might fathom ;)xD 

How to add the icing on the crazy cake...don’t be so attached to your fucking cake 

Edited by DrewNows

On 7/29/2020 at 7:00 AM, TripleFly said:

What? No... It's really not that at all. I'll have to rewrite this thread. Thanks for that. btw you're perfect...

I feel really sad that you would dismiss me, others, and your own potential for expansion of awareness and possibly a life changing habit, on the account of some misguided people, who,

would rather listen to 'youutbers that say sungazing is good so it must be good', who,

I just ask myself, is the media really worth to believe in? To such a degree that one would dismiss ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE THAT HUMANITY HAS BEEN DOING FOR EONS? Because of some idiots of abused themselves?! please! No please! Don't be my guest, leave! 

This is not what I expected.

The thought of staring at the sun reminds me of when I tried it as a child and felt immense pain.

The thought of drinking urine makes me want to vomit.

These are natural reactions, they are not the result of the media. The fact is that you overrode these natural reactions until you became desensitized. There are people out there who became desensitized to slitting their wrists, and will tell you it makes them feel better, but that doesn’t make it healthy.

8 minutes ago, smurf88 said:
On 7/29/2020 at 6:00 AM, TripleFly said:

The thought of staring at the sun reminds me of when I tried it as a child and felt immense pain.

Often times there’s pain that must come first as the healing process begins. of course, do you but don’t pretend like how we are raised doesn’t influence our receptivity to “new”/“old” ideas. You are fear mongering to write off openminded research 

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Often times there’s pain that must come first as the healing process begins. of course, do you but don’t pretend like how we are raised doesn’t influence our receptivity to “new”/“old” ideas. You are fear mongering to write off openminded research 

No, it’s physical pain that is explained by the fact that the sun burns holes in your retina.

When you cut your wrist and feel pain, is that a detox reaction? Or do you feel pain because you just cut a hole in your flesh?

4 minutes ago, smurf88 said:

No, it’s physical pain that is explained by the fact that the sun burns holes in your retina.

When you cut your wrist and feel pain, is that a detox reaction? Or do you feel pain because you just cut a hole in your flesh?

actually pain from sun light exposure signals compatibility with the rays dependent on the state of your cells. Sure the retina can get burned if not in a clean state but that doesn’t mean it cannot heal. Pain is a warning signal, more healing may be required, the process of shifting frequencies is also a learning process, understanding oneself 

Updating my journey.

I think my aged urine is really powerful now, it changed colors and is more red-brownish. There's more of the white stuff accumulated at the bottom, it feels like the salts that you get at the dead sea, they say those salts are super healthy for the skin and people do mud bathing there. I treat it the same way.

I've had some sinusitis, which is an allergy where your 3rd eye/sinuses area is painful, a slightly stronger version of the ache of a pimple. And I think the urine caused it, but over the course of a week I continued to flush my sinuses because

-the urine was making the pain significantly lower, like 50%.

-It kept my sinuses open throughout the day.

I still drink my fresh urine almost every morning, besides when I eat really bad, sometimes I don't want that taste in my mouth. Some days it tastes almost like coconut water. Nice.

This is an nice video on Urine Therapy and Baldness, applying the fresh urine directly on your scalp, should help prevent or even reverse. 

I always try to put my finger in my streams and rub my face, eyes, temples, forehead, with it. I also use it for any pains that I get, lower back or knees.

So far no pain has survived. But it could also be because of my healthy body.

On 4.9.2020 at 5:08 AM, Arcangelo said:

So you guys stare at the sun and drink your own piss?

NOV19-Gervais-Laughing.gif

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@TripleFly  Thanks for the thread.

UT has been practiced for thousands of years.

I have an old friend from India that told me first hand it is not a taboo subject over there, it is widely accepted.

There are 20+ books published on UT in the english language as well as some other excellent documents available on Scribd.

Ahimsa. I wish people, especially those on a ''spiritual'' path, understood this teaching of compassion. The passive aggression / subtle hatred within even spiritual communities is such commentary on where we are as species.

Peace

You guys are just taking the piss arent you?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 5.9.2020 at 7:23 PM, TripleFly said:

I always try to put my finger in my streams and rub my face, eyes, temples, forehead, with it.

that's pretty funny, dude