ColeMC01

How much do looks matter

82 posts in this topic

@Recursoinominado Completely true. But, Its more a social thing. They just want to fullfill that social expectation. Experienced ones dont really care much if they get pleased. Ive met girls who confidently say they like small and medium dicks. Saying big ones do not necesarily satisfy as it seems. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

14 hours ago, electroBeam said:

so if you approach 100, 000 women, you're doing great if you sleep with 1 of them?

You need to take a math class.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Back when I started going out, I spent a year approaching every week and did not get laid once.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

Women secretly love big dicks,

Dick size is irrelevant to pickup.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dick size is irrelevant to pickup.

Big dick energy is a thing, bro B|

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You need to take a math class.

100 000 * 0.001% = 100 000 * 0.00001 = 1 m8

And I need to take math classes? 

@Recursoinominado How the hell will girls know how big your dick is when you go and talk to them. Unless you are a 10 inch monster then they cannot really see how big it is

7 minutes ago, ColeMC01 said:

@Recursoinominado How the hell will girls know how big your dick is when you go and talk to them. Unless you are a 10 inch monster then they cannot really see how big it is

It's about your inner game. When you know that every time a girl sees your dick, she will brag to all her friends about it, you will have a lot more confidence in approaching women. The reverse is also true if you have a 3-inch dick or less, you can be sure the word will be spread out, think about it, how much more anxious you would be?

13 minutes ago, Moon said:

LOL I-...

pick her up with "you're 1 in 100 000" B|

?????

Hey girl, I've waited 100 000 approaches to find you  ? ?

If I was a girl, I'd be pretty impressed by that number. Regardless of how big his dick was. 

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

100 000 * 0.001% = 100 000 * 0.00001 = 1 m8

And I need to take math classes? 

Sorry. I stand corrected. I was not thinking of it as a percent.

0.2% is more realistic for a newbie. Although I knew a newbie in Vegas who slept with 25 girls in like 3 months. So it very much matters your geography and also how quickly you learn.

The biggest problem will be that you will attract a LOT of hot girls, but you will be unable to close them for stupid logistical reasons.

The most important element for getting a high lay count in pickup is becoming an absolute master of handling the logistics. You will lose 90% of girls due to logistics. Which means, 90% of girls who are ready to fuck you, you will lose. At least as a newbie. As a vet you will get good at handling all the bullshit obstacles.

@Leo Gura So it took you 500 approaches for your first girl. Keep in mind you said that you were legit HORRIBLE when you started. So i would say a more social person will need less. Also if the growth curve is that slow then how did you manage to fuck 100 girls, some of them very hot only after 5000 approaches. I would say 100 should be enough to get a girl (maybe not hot one) if you are absolute beginner at pick up but with social experience so not just some hermit getting out of his cave for first time. If it takes that much work for 1 girl how tf are you supposed not to be needy af and have abudance. Imagine going out for 2-3 months straight and do 500 approaches to get that one girl. You will be needy af with her if she took that much work

Edited by ColeMC01
adding information

1 minute ago, ColeMC01 said:

then how did you manage to fuck 100 girls

I never claimed I have. Be careful what you assume about me.

Pickup has an extremely steep learning curve. The first few years you will suck so bad and get very low numbers. Most of your numbers will come 5 years in. Guys who get laid a lot are either naturals or very experienced and veterans of the game.

@Leo Gura If it takes 500 approaches for 1 girl you will be extremly needy with her. It is impossible not to be. 500 approaches its like 100 hours worth of work for 1 single girl. I feel like this is super inefficient unless you are bloating the numbers and assuming the people that start pick up are completly socially indept and barely talked with people in their lives.

3 minutes ago, ColeMC01 said:

@Leo Gura If it takes 500 approaches for 1 girl you will be extremly needy with her. It is impossible not to be. 500 approaches its like 100 hours worth of work for 1 single girl. I feel like this is super inefficient unless you are bloating the numbers and assuming the people that start pick up are completly socially indept and barely talked with people in their lives.

It doesn't really take that much. That's just in the very beginning as a total fool.

The results curve is exponential. So you will get a lot better.

Also, when I count approaches, a lot of those approaches a very brief. Most of them are not long conversations since you will get blown out a lot very fast.

@ColeMC01  Are you trolling man?

Neediness has nothing to do with numbers. If anything you will be less needy the more you approach.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The most important element for getting a high lay count in pickup is becoming an absolute master of handling the logistics. You will lose 90% of girls due to logistics. Which means, 90% of girls who are ready to fuck you, you will lose. At least as a newbie. As a vet you will get good at handling all the bullshit obstacles.

hahahahaha. If you really want to test how good you are at pickup, do it without a car and your own place. That's battle training. If you can bullshit so well as to convince her to fuck you in public toilets, closed off venues, etc. I wanna see pickup youtubers do that. 

Actually your perception is very twisted towards highly liberal, materialistic cultures. In other cultures like blue stage, conservative cultures, another hard thing with pickup is that the women are much more concerned about only fucking the man of their life, so they'll make you wait a long time to fuck them so that you get attached and stay with them. In blue cultures they are very very good at that. The rabbit outwitting the fox.

In orange stage cultures where sex is nothing for women, and women don't have any qualms with having sex with strangers, yeah the hardest part is logistics. Different challenges arise in other conservative cultures, like say muslim countries. 

Lol the fact that the hardest part about fucking western millennials is planning is hilarious to me. We're so bad at planning, and our attention spans are so small, like a fly, that this is the biggest challenge to pickup and having sex. Not the rabbit outwitting the fox, but we don't have enough concentration to figure out a time and day and place to have sex LOL. Idiocracy is coming true. 

Edited by electroBeam

@Arcangelo The more you struggle for something the more value you give to it. If you approach 500 girls to get that one that likes you, you have invested so much time and effort for that. It will have insane value to you, the more value you put on the girl, the more needy you will become. Neediness is basically putting wayyy too much value into something.

16 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

If you are a 10 on looks but a 5 in general. Go to Asia. They will experience you as a 10.

wtf this is sick.

Edited by kagaria

explain grammar to an alien ?

@Kalki Avatar what are you talking about? Taking advantage of your white privilege? Stereotypical Sexpat. 

explain grammar to an alien ?

@Leo Gura Btw sorry for all these question but im curious. If a girl thinks im just okay looking or meh, so lets say 4/10. Can i still attract her or do i need to be somewhat appealing on her eyes. I am saying this because i feel like most girls do not even give guys a chance if they do not find them somewhat attractive when they first see them. If you close yourself towards something then its hard for that thing to reach you compared to being open to it and see how it is.