Dylan Page

Leo, can you elaborate on the idea that I “imagine” that I had a past?

117 posts in this topic

@ivankiss let the love go and be completely free.. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

15 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

if we are imagining us as humans, then imagining MAKES humans real. because there is nothing but imagining. therefor imagination=reality 

Precisely!  Imagination is formed reality.  But that is different than ones definition of real being made of matter compared to being made of Absolute Nothing.  And on the Absolute level real and unreal ultmately collapse.  

15 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

The question is , if our imagination is consistent or not. therefor logic is valuable.

Can you elaborate?  No one ever said science or logic isn't valuable relatively speaking but it won't get you to Absolute Truth.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@ivankiss it is indeed impossible to let something go because there's nothing to grasp at in the first place

.. The sooner you realize the better.. Instead of jumping from one delusion to higher quality delusions. 

"Love" is just a word.  L- o- v- e... Just shapes on a screen.

No don't tell me how deluded I am.. That's what that is. 

-Osho

16 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

how do you remember how to write , right now? when did you learn how to write? do you remember when did you learn?

Sounds, thoughts, visuals , feelings are identical as nothing. You just name them and label them thats how your so called life is existed. They created by nothingness and within nothingness. Nothing is nothing and simultaneously everything. Thats what have you become after passing gateless gate. Therefore every happening is you, because you are nothing. The sentences that you write, every word is actually identical. ? 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Have you guys who are getting tripped up on Love being equivalent to Nothing ever became pure Infinity?  If you blissed out for weeks on end that would mean you got a hit of Absolute Love.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Someone here Now you're just being ridiculous ? 'Love is just a word' - he says. ?

What else are you going to say? Is there no light in enlightenment, either? Is 'Light' just a word, too? 

C'mon dude. Just... C'mon.

Edited by ivankiss

Uh. Yeah the past is real. It's in the past. We can access it through memory.

I mean yeah I've been through the whole "only now is real" thing during psychosis, but that's the thing that is imaginary.

The present is always where we are, sure, but i see no utility in denying the existence of the past. 

Edited by Artsu

@ivankiss consider a person who is illiterate and doesn't know any human language or any words... And he had a mystical experience to the thing that you call "love".. Do you think he is gonna call that "love"?   Ofcourse not.. He doesn't even fucking know the language.    And yet that doesn't  make his experience less valuable just because he couldn't translate it into a limited human lovey dovey word.. In fact that would make it even more sincere and honest if he could just shut the hell up and experience the indescribable. 

-Osho

What is the purpose of thinking that everything is nothing and nothing exists?

No matter how hard you think nothing exists, how many psychedelic experiences you have, in the end, you are still a human being, reading a screen, and thinking. You might be the thought of a higher being, you might even be the higher being itself, but right now, you are a human being. When your dreaming, an imagination, non-existant... whatever. Those are all just words. So, as a "human being", what is the practical value of thinking nothing exists?

Leo, can you elaborate on the idea that I “imagine” that I had a past?

What makes you so sure your not imagining a now that is imagining a past?

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Someone here Now you're just being ridiculous ? 'Love is just a word' - he say.

What else are you going to say? Is there no light in enlightenment, either? Is 'Light' just a word, too? 

C'mon dude. Just... C'mon.

It is a word tho. You are defending a ghost in your mind.. You lose.. I win ?

-Osho

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

Sounds, thoughts, visuals , feelings are identical as nothing. You just name them and label them thats how your so called life is existed. They created by nothingness and within nothingness.

Isn't nothing, according to your thoughts just another label? Nothing = Universe

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Can you elaborate?  No one ever said science or logic isn't valuable relatively speaking but it won't get you to Absolute Truth.

I think some people implies "nologic" while using logic , we were talking about "past" , when Leo and some other people say "Past never happened", "you were never a child" "you never had surgery" etc it clearly sounds something very weird, past was real to us in the past. therefor our memories are bridges to past. Therefor importance of logic as a way of connecting dots to build memories.  

3 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

I think some people implies "nologic" while using logic , we were talking about "past" , when Leo and some other people say "Past never happened", "you were never a child" "you never had surgery" etc it clearly sounds something very weird, past was real to us in the past. therefor our memories are bridges to past. Therefor importance of logic as a way of connecting dots to build memories.  

They're just trying to point to Absolute Truth, not relative truths.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Someone here Love IS everyone and everything. Even the dumbest. Even the proudest.

You think there is something more than Love. You think Love can be less than anything.

That's very innocent and cute. But also incredibly foolish, ignorant and ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It is a word tho. You are defending a ghost in your mind.. You lose.. I win ?

Cool, I am at peace with loss. 

This is not a test of power. This is not a game to be lost or won. 

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

They're just trying to point to Absolute Truth.

you can't get to Absolute, you can't find the Absolute, you can't point to Absolute,  Whatever anyone experiences, it is not even close to Absolute. because it is absolute.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What would you be if you had zero memory?

I once had zero memory, in the womb, before I was born. If I lost my memory I'd be a human vegetable.

4 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

Whatever anyone experiences, it is not even close to Absolute. because it is absolute

Yes. Because nothing is simultaneously infinite. Therefore nothing is absolute. Thats what enlightenment is. Infinite nothingness, thats why nothing is there. And everything is it.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

That's very innocent and cute. But also incredibly foolish, ignorant and ridiculous

Yes but Ivan.. I'm love and my ignorance is love.. And you are love and you should love me for my ignorance and not just..... Oh wait even you calling me for my ignorance is love since love is everything...ok I get how this works.. Therefore I decide to call you full of shit and an echochamber of pink unicorns and butterflies but that's love since love is everything obviously.. Or you know what I choose to call it sweet potato since sweet potato is everything obviously.

Your game is so silly and easily spottedbtw.. I thought you was sincere at first but it's clear to me that you are just toying around with this love Tautology and therefore it's a waste of my time.

-Osho