VincentArogya

Awakening and Friendships

61 posts in this topic

Before awakening, I and my best friends both operated from very low conscious states and our prime objectives in life were to build a business that earns a lot of money, improper goal settings, comparison, competition, bitching about others, a different meaning for love. During the low consciousness stages, we resonated with each other quite well.

After awakening, it has become quite difficult to resonate with each other. I feel that even he feels the same towards me. Even if I tell him love is all that exists, he simply projects my older image on myself and completely misses the point. I don't want to simply leave him to his own while he is still deluded, just as I was.

Have you guys had any such situations? How to did you move through it?

@VincentArogya try to respect his perspective.  Leo's recent video on this is good.  No two individuals are going to be at the same level of consciousness because it is completely relative.  So the wisest thing to do is to respect their POV, and thus see it from their POV, and not try to change them or appear better or special because you have had an awakening or have reached a more advanced level of consciousness.  Higher consciousness doesn't make one better of course because like spiral dynamics, you were once where they were.

So It will only create more division between you and the individual.   On the other hand, If your core values have become completely different and are beginning to become compromised it may be time to part ways as it begins to affect your life negatively - whether personal or business.  That is a decision that ultimately you will have to make.  And for that you may need to evaluate the friendship from a meta perspective.  But you can't change someone and should never try.  They will have to realize it themselves.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Really have to cut silliness and start pretending I am some sort of clown. 

10 points, you will remind @cetus he indeed has giving hand.

If you are my friend pls don't do this. 20 points way to much. Like I am some sort of evil guy that insults or what not. 

Now  with new influx of mods no fooling around. To much hands with ban hammers. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

16 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Inliytened1 Really have to cut silliness and start pretending I am some sort of clown. 

10 points, you will remind @cetus he indeed has giving hand.

If you are my friend pls don't do this. 20 points way to much. Like I am some sort of evil guy that insults or what not. 

I was giving ya props.  But yes you are an awakened Being - and while awakened beings do often talk in riddles and have been known to go insane - you will want to hold yourself to a higher standard here as most have not had a mystical experience and will not know what the heck you are babbling about :)  but honestly after experiencing God im surprised i myself didn't go into a perpetual rolling around the floor saying Oh My Fucking God -- forever.  I did for a few weeks.  And at the Absolute level you are in my imagination so I'm talking to a figment of my imagination.

@VincentArogya back on track with your thread.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

59 minutes ago, VincentArogya said:

Before awakening, I and my best friends both operated from very low conscious states and our prime objectives in life were to build a business that earns a lot of money, improper goal settings, comparison, competition, bitching about others, a different meaning for love. During the low consciousness stages, we resonated with each other quite well.

After awakening, it has become quite difficult to resonate with each other. I feel that even he feels the same towards me. Even if I tell him love is all that exists, he simply projects my older image on myself and completely misses the point. I don't want to simply leave him to his own while he is still deluded, just as I was.

I saw a good quote somewhere around here, Love is what allows being to flourish ?

Do you think it's loving to speak to someone in a language which you know he doesn't understand? Or perhaps it is your spiritual ego that wants your friend to see YOU? It's not a sin. It's just doesn't work like that. You don't talk computer engineering to a hobo, you speak human-hobo. Get the idea?

Yeah... I still struggle with this.

It's helpful to stop doing the above, since it's co-dependency to seek love or even demand love from others. The thing that worked for me is connect deeper with myself. So I don't seek love from other people and I have it given freely within myself. Then you can just enjoy being yourself and you can actually let the other person be himself too! And if he demands love from you, give it to him! But don't expect the same treatment. It's not meant to be fair.. But you'll know it's real :)

Edited by TripleFly

4 minutes ago, TripleFly said:

I saw a good quote somewhere around here, Love is what allows being to flourish ?

Do you think it's loving to speak to someone in a language which you know he doesn't understand? 

Which is exactly why God can't impose Absolute Love on Hitler or anyone else for that matter...only breadcrumbs can be dropped....  anything more would be selfish.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, TripleFly said:

Do you think it's loving to speak to someone in a language which you know he doesn't understand? Or perhaps it is your spiritual ego that wants your friend to see YOU? It's not a sin. It's just doesn't work like that. You don't talk computer engineering to a hobo, you speak human-hobo. Get the idea?

Yeah... I still struggle with this.

It's helpful to stop doing the above, since it's co-dependency to seek love or even demand love from others. The thing that worked for me is connect deeper with myself. So I don't seek love from other people and I have it given freely within myself. Then you can just enjoy being yourself and you can actually let the other person be himself too! And if he demands love from you, give it to him! But don't expect the same treatment. It's not meant to be fair.. But you'll know it's real :)

I do love him and I understand that he doesn't understand me when I talk about all of us being one, there being just one Being. But, I have been noticing in myself that whenever I hold a conversation with anyone, I eventually lead the conversation to the topic of awakening. Most people don't resonate with it. Also, I understand why I do that. 

There's so much work to be done. 

@VincentArogya This can be hard when you are in the middle of your awakening. You can  feel you don't resonate with the dreamstate your awakening from at all and don't want anything to do with people that are still asleep.

Once you moved past a certain point you can go into the dream fully without being effected by it.

3 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

@VincentArogya This can be hard when you are in the middle of your awakening. You can  feel you don't resonate with the dreamstate your awakening from at all and don't want anything to do with people that are still asleep.

Once you moved past a certain point you can go into the dream fully without being effected by it.

Thank you for the motivation. I appreciate it.

1 hour ago, VincentArogya said:

I am sorry brother, but you are not awake. Your friend is you, and you are not the body. There is no “you” to manage situations. You are the situation. You are the moment, whatever you are in the moment love it or become love (because it is you), which could only happen with complete letting go and attachments of your so called  body. Because there is no body. All is you as nothing. Therefore, love appears inevitably within the moment, which creates only stillness or happiness and thats what people need. Awakening is killing the self. Tell your friend do you want to die? And see his reaction. You are in the body as nothing, your body has no control whatsoever, be silent and quiet. Just give the people what they need, not what you want them to be. Because “you” as body is an illusion, and you are all.  Body is empty. People just need LOVE.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, VincentArogya said:

Thank you for the motivation. I appreciate it.

<3

1 hour ago, VincentArogya said:

It will come by iself once you've gone through your shit. ?

@James123 The hammer is not the best tool for every job. Great for driving in nails but bad for cutting wire or raking leaves.

It seems like I usually go for the hammer though so maybe I should get it out of the toolbox for a while to try to find the use of the other tools more frequently.

11 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

@James123 The hammer is not the best tool for every job. Great for driving in nails but bad for cutting wire or raking leaves.

It seems like I usually go for the hammer though so maybe I should get it out of the toolbox for a while to try to find the use of the other tools more frequently.

Considering him/her as awaken can mislead his/her path for decades. And mislead other people such as his and his relationship with his best friend. Ones he is awaken, there will be no problem. Misleading so called self has a chain affect to mislead  others. And just said the truth. People who wants be awaken need to here truth not the encouragement after some point. Specially him, because he considers hisself as awaken.

Edited by James123

14 minutes ago, James123 said:

Considering him/her as awaken can mislead his/her path for decades. And mislead other people such as his and his relationship with his best friend. Ones he is awaken, there will be no problem. Misleading so called self has a chain affect to mislead  others. And just said the truth. People who wants be awaken need to here truth not the encouragement after some point.

Yes it can and it's important to know where you're at. He didn't say he was fully awakened but rather awakening. Just because it's the absolute truth doesn't mean it's helpful.

2 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yes it can and it's important to know where you're at. He didn't say he was fully awakened but rather awakening. Just because it's the absolute truth doesn't mean it's helpful.

One’s he realize his friend is him. It will be helpful :) thats why self must be gone to consider for awakening. Otherwise, spiritual ego of human gives pressure to other people. Because he/she consider her/his self as awaken, which brings out unstoppable spiritual ego thats the main problem of all the teachers from all over the world any religion, ethnicity vs. Thats why people never get what enlightenment is. There must understand there is no “I” to know. 

2 hours ago, VincentArogya said:

You have to interact with people based on their level of awareness. 

If you meet a cat on the road, you shouldn't yell at the cat that love is all that exists. Simply pet the cat and give it food. That is love. 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

One’s he realize his friend is him. It will be helpful :) thats why self must be gone to consider for awakening. Otherwise, spiritual ego of human gives pressure to other people. Because he/she consider her/his self as awaken, which brings out unstoppable spiritual ego thats the main problem of all the teachers from all over the world any religion, ethnicity vs. Thats why people never get what enlightenment is. There must understand there is no “I” to know. 

I don't want to hijack the thread. Lets talk more in private.