Rasheed

From Leo’s blog about homeless perspective, I researched prostitutes perspective

175 posts in this topic

After Leo’s blog video which was about homeless guy. I came across a movie about prostitues: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princesas

I learned little bit from the movie about their perspective. After watching, I remembered Leo’s blog post, and wondered:

What would actual prostitutes perspective be like” 

I searched it on YouTube, and found this channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/SoftWhiteUnderbelly

They have interviews with prostitutes and some other videos too, and it’s craziest shit I have ever seen, could not watch their videos fully because of fear and negative feeling

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

@Rasheed Thank you for sharing this. I've always wanted to find something like this but never thought it'd be on youtube. 

LOL:

@Rasheed Awesome find! :D

And people wonder: How can racism be love?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Rasheed said:

After Leo’s blog video which was about homeless guy. I came across a movie about prostitues: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princesas

I learned little bit from the movie about their perspective. After watching, I remembered Leo’s blog post, and wondered:

What would actual prostitutes perspective be like” 

They have interviews with prostitutes and some other videos too, and it’s craziest shit I have ever seen, could not watch their videos fully because of fear and negative feeling

Awesome, now get into the shoes of someone you absolutely hate.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

35 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Dang.

Holy fuck! That's like straight out of a horror movie. :o

This channel takes opendmindedness to a whole new level.

S-class openmindedness :D

5 hours ago, Rasheed said:

Wow!! I’m really impressed with this channel. The producer describes his mission as educating and raising awareness of problems in America.

The people in the videos seem authentic and they get to express their story without it getting contextualized to fit a particular agenda. 

For those that want to get a taste of “what it’s like” from another experiential perspective, this channel is awesome. 

This producer has some seriously good inter-personal skills. It takes a lot of trust for people to feel comfortable talking so openly about these types of taboo behaviors in front of a camera. I’ve had these types of open conversations with people in private or a small group setting, yet it was confidential. Getting people to agree to having it filmed and uploaded to YT is a whole nother dynamic. 

57 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Dang.

Wow :( Poor Ray

but where's the evidence of their parents being siblings? I want to know more

Funny how incest is so normalized on Game of Thrones but hardly anyone bats an eyelid--> fans were ROOTING for incest indirectly (but knowingly) in the last series (getting carried away with protagonists getting together to win)- perspective

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

I searched inbred on google and found this craziness: https://didyouknowfacts.com/family-inbreeding-skin-turned-blue/

I don’t think they are lying, and it’s crazy

this channel is mind bending for me because nobody, around me told me, that this kind of things can actually happen. I thought, it was just in serials and movies. People talk about going to prostitutes, as like nothing. That’s number one bullshit. Self-bias. If we switch the roles, they would not be talking same way. Even my grandma told me, to go to prostitutes. HELL NO. Prostitution is of course illegal (and should be, some countries have it legal, and that’s BS) + Look how much damage, men’s unconscious behavior can cause. Just because kid is offering you a one candy he has, does not mean you must take it. I did not say anything to grandma because talking to stage blue people, is not very productive. 
this video is even more crazy, I don’t even know if it’s real or not: 

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

I got a friend who loves Thai hookers.

10 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

5D354815-947F-4EDB-A3CA-489144397805.png

Like..

I mean, there's a lot of heritable illnesses that can affect a whole family, unrelated to incest... The message at the start of the video makes it seems like the truth but can't find much other information about them lol

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I got a friend who loves Thai hookers.

No judgement bro. If those hookers want to have sex, that’s cool. But most of these people on videos at least, are forced to do that. In movie that I watched, girl wanted to make money for her son.

+ You can’t go and give them Napoleon Hill’s book or something because A) They can’t read. B) Don’t wanna read (Probably, I am theorizing, of course I haven’t tried this in practice)

Edited by Rasheed

6 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

But most of these people on videos at least, are forced to do that. 

Honestly

It's good that sex workers can use things like onlyfans now and can be more in control of their own work without men getting involved, doing it online means they don't even have to have contact with men in real life!! Kinda safer...

15 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

this channel is mind bending for me because nobody, around me told me, that this kind of things can actually happen. 

It gets even more mind bending: there are things happening that you can’t imagine right now. 

And if you can imagine something, it’s probably either happened, is happening and/or will happen. I’ve had some bizarre imaginations to find out it’s actually a thing some people are into. And I’ve had bizarre imaginations arise in my mind and then I realize “This has actually happened and someone somewhere has been into this”. . . And it could be happening somewhere right now. 

And it gets into even more mindfuckery of what is real, what is imagined and what are happenings. 

14 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

Prostitution is of course illegal (and should be, some countries have it legal, and that’s BS) + Look how much damage, men’s unconscious behavior can cause. Just because kid is offering you a one candy he has, does not mean you must take it.

Legalize prostitution, and you would not have prostitution being run by criminal syndicates and slavers.

10 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

If those hookers want to have sex, that’s cool. But most of these people on videos at least, are forced to do that.

No one becomes a hooker because they want to have sex. They are forced into it by their limited life circumstances.

I'm not saying it's cool. I'm saying my friend likes it.

2 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

It gets even more mind bending: there are things happening that you can’t imagine right now. 

And if you can imagine something, it’s probably either happened, is happening and/or will happen. I’ve had some bizarre imaginations to find out it’s actually a thing some people are into. And I’ve had bizarre imaginations arise in my mind and then I realize “This has actually happened and someone somewhere has been into this”. . . And it could be happening somewhere right now. 

I could not even imagined these things, and after hearing about them, to be honest, I consciously did not imagined them in my mind either.

1 minute ago, Rasheed said:

I could not even imagined these things, and after hearing about them, to be honest, I consciously did not imagined them in my mind either.

It's shocking how many such "crazy" things happened or are happening with people you know or are close to (which you may or may not ever find out about) 

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No one becomes a hooker because they want to have sex. They are forced into it by their limited life circumstances.

I'm not saying it's cool. I'm saying my friend likes it.

My grandma gave my brother money when he was like 17-18 to go to brothel. I did not ask my bro about it. My grandma told me. 
How can conscious politics handle this problem?

probably, at first raising awareness about it, because in culture, this is like taboo.

7 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

Becoming aware of some new stuff is amazingly cool and intriguing, other stuff can be disturbing. I spent a few months involved with polyamory communities. Some of what I learned and experienced was intriguing and fascinating. Other stuff was like “wtf. people are actually into that? How could someone get off on that?”. Sometimes I need to tell myself to be careful because I can’t ‘unsee’ certain things. 

Just now, Forestluv said:

Sometimes I need to tell myself to be careful because I can’t ‘unsee’ certain things. 

I agree. I tell myself that too. Exactly like that. I always 10x my awareness, when I am getting this kind of info