iceprincess

female celebrities getting away with sexual misconduct

82 posts in this topic

This kinda reminds me of what Leo said in one his videos. "Today's conservatives were yesterday's liberals. Today's liberals will be tomorrow's conservatives. A few decades from now you're gonna be a conservative old fart infront of all the new open-minded young generation." That's what Leo is - a conservative old fart (atleast in some aspects). It's the best he could do coming from a patriarchal generation. 

The guy in the videos doesn't look that old.

Everyone right now, lmfao

Edited by Dryas

59 minutes ago, Hank Galaxy Brain said:

This is the point where I would hit block and report. But you’re the head admin. 
Needless to say I’m out. ✌?

Kudos for integrity. I took your inspiration and reported those posts :D

I kinda agree with Leo on this. Women can rape men as much as vending machines can steal from people. See, the opposite is completely possible. People can and do steal from vending machines.

Sorry for this analogy though. Usually women are the ones who got the goods lol.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

18 minutes ago, Maxman said:

This kinda reminds me of what Leo said in one his videos. "Today's conservatives were yesterday's liberals. Today's liberals will be tomorrow's conservatives. A few decades from now you're gonna be a conservative old fart infront of all the new open-minded young generation." That's what Leo is - a conservative old fart (atleast in some aspects). It's the best he could do coming from a patriarchal generation. 

So true! Conservativism and progressiveivism are relative notions. Liberals and progressives from today will most likely look very Conservative from the perspective of future generations. And it's a fun thing to contemplate how future generations will look back at our generations. What will they see as conservative, wicked and crazy? Not just politically and socially, but metaphysically, philosophically, ethically and across the board. 

35 minutes ago, commie said:

The surprisingly bad take (even for this admin) might have been hurtful to someone but was not doxxing, incitement or some such... kind of like the comment about Jews you found so fascinating the other day.

Such comments help us learn how people perceive these issues and come to hold harmful views. They also help us gauge how common such views are. Why delete such comments or block the poster? Harmful views will not disappear from the world just because they're removed from a forum.

Agreed! 

Edited by High-valance

7 minutes ago, Dryas said:

Everyone right now, lmfao

Holy shit, talk about using bad science to force yourself on women. Im sure he doesnt, but man, "neanderthals were probably rapists"? So what? Are you a neanderthal Ethan? No. We have whats called "cultural values and morals" now.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

104072903_1578406985652127_7640723107661019014_o.jpg103326511_1578407468985412_2280075015208153167_n.jpg

Contemplation time for those who subscribe to equality.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Just now, Rilles said:

Holy shit, talk about using bad science to force yourself on women. Im sure he doesnt, but man, "neanderthals were probably rapists"? So what? Are you a neanderthal Ethan? No. 

i was thinking more about the reaction from joji but ok

Most men get raped by other men.

I was not minimizing male on male rape. I was minimizing females raping males. Which is such a silly and rare thing that it isn't worth talking about in the context of males raping females.

I'm not saying it cannot ever happen. I'm saying it's absurd to act as though men face anywhere near the same threat from females as females face from males. This is a difference by a factor of at least 100x if not 1000x.

So spare me your SJW woke scolding and outrage.

The average male faces zero threat ever of getting physically restrained and raped by a female.

I have never in my life worried that a woman would rape me. Like zero chance of that. I worry more about getting hit by lightning. Yet if I was a woman I would have those worries frequently throughout my life. Which is why women hitting on men is not such a big deal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Dryas said:

i was thinking more about the reaction from joji but ok

my reaction was similar but more like ?? what?!

1 hour ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Why can't we say the same for women who get raped? Equality bruh. 

Maybe because women and men are not the same?

It seems that sexual drive and needs are very different between women and men. That might mean something.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not saying it cannot ever happen. I'm saying it's absurd to act as though men face anywhere near the same threat from females as females face from males. This is a difference by a factor of at least 100x if not 1000x.

No, what you said is this:

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

If a man lets a 67 year old obese woman rape him, that's his fault.

14 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Maybe because women and men are not the same?

It seems that sexual drive and needs are very different between women and men. That might mean something.

If you can be insensitive, I can too. Welcome to the insensitivity Olympics. 

My point is that you can't get away so easily with being an insensitive prick to male rape victims.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@commie

200.gif

Wake up.

Rape is asymmetrical by a factor of 1000x.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Most men get raped by other men.

I was not minimizing male on male rape. I was minimizing females raping males. Which is such a silly and rare thing that it isn't worth talking about in the context of males raping females.

So spare me your SJW woke scolding and outrage.

The average male faces zero threat ever of getting physically restrained and raped by a female.

I have never in my life worried that a woman would rape me. Like zero chance of that. I worry more about getting hit by lightning. Yet if I was a woman I would have those worries frequently throughout my life. Which is why women hitting on men is not such a big deal.

I don't think anybody thought you did minimise male on male rape. But I don't think how much or little female on male rape happens is relevant to minimising the experience of those it does happen to regardless of the number. The ones it does happen to and has suffered beacuse of it deserve compassion, not minimisation. 

Reactions to minismising it seem to be to be an appropriate response of human decency. Call it SJW woke scolding and outrage if you want but to me it seems like human decency... but of course that is also a relative notion. 

Edited by High-valance

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@commie

Wake up.

Are you trying for the non sequitur Olympics?

Edited by commie

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@commie

200.gif

Wake up.

Youre missing the point. Sympathy for people is not statistical. If a women gets raped, I will care, if a man gets raped, I will also care, doesnt matter if its "common" or not. 

About missing the point, women will not somehow be spared by victim-blaming. On the contrary, women will of course be hurt more than men, exactly for the reason Leo tries to use as a defense.