Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

I might have just caught a glimpse of god consciousness... not sure

17 posts in this topic

Could be wrong, but this may be god consciousness.

God, you can correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Due to a personal situation, I was thinking about the potential legal consequences of being a drug dealer. I know several people who would benefit from psychedelics, and I have the necessary technical knowledge and resources to give it to them.

My rational mind was telling me to properly research the protocols and correct processes to distributing drugs before making any rash decisions.

But as I stared at 2 of them face to face, I didn't see 2 humans. I saw something much harder to describe. I saw an extremely creative intelligence, that was so intelligent, that it was able to design the structure of, and also 'power' or 'generate' that structure into existence, the structure of 2 humans, a world, and a massive 'God's Plan', or an infinite chain of causation about how that structure will change, change perfectly so, in order to maximise the amount it can understand itself, or become aware of itself. 

And 'me' is a particular cut out of that, or a 'solidification' of a particular aspect of that intelligence. The idea that the eyes are looking at the 3D world, is a particular perspective, a single perspective of many. And that perspective didn't go away, but there was a knowing of its limitations. I didn't get an example or experience a different perspective alternative to this one, but just a knowing of the limitations, and how this is a particular perspective, rather than the absolute truth.

And this intelligence is so 'close' to you, that you don't notice it. Its hidden, not because its too hard to find, but because its too easy to find. Its like the best way to hide drugs in your house is to put it in the door knob of your front door, because when the police come in to search for drugs, the place they'll least expect is the front door knob.

And just as time was collapsing (again), I had this extremely eerie sense that everything that I knew, or at least thought about the universe previously, was about to disappear. Because your portal back to the 'normal' world from the 'mystical' world, is time. If you believe in time, then you can make the argument that travelling between the 'mystical' world and the 'normal' world is possible. But what if time goes for good? And you're just stuck in the present moment? Then God can make the case that the 'normal' world never happened, and therefore you can't travel back to it. 

The mystical insights are like a twisted, nonlinear, mind fuckery version of mathematics.

In the equation below:

1) 8x - 4 = 4

2) 8x = 8

3) x = 1

there are many possible ways you can get x = 1. it could be 8x - 4 = 4, or it could be 16x - 16 = 16, etc. So there  are multiple ways you can get to line 3). And you cannot figure out what line 1) was just from line 3) because of that. At each step of the equation, you loose information, and the ability to back track. 

And that's what mystical insights are like. You get to a particular state of consciousness, but you completely forget the exact state you were in before reaching the new state of consciousness. 

And that's how I feel now, I remember that I was in some other state (line 3) ) but I don't know exactly what it was. I just know line 1. 

And my personality has changed, but I've totally forgotten what it was before. And the world has completely changed, and I know it was different, but I forgot exactly what it was. 

So I don't remember how I thought the world worked before, but I definitely did think it was different to now...

26 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

My rational mind was telling me to properly research the protocols and correct processes to distributing drugs

NO!

Stop this idiocy right now.

You are about to destroy your whole life.

Never distribute psychedelics to anyone.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

44 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

At each step of the equation, you loose information, and the ability to back track.

That's how the progress of time works.

44 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

And my personality has changed, but I've totally forgotten what it was before. And the world has completely changed, and I know it was different, but I forgot exactly what it was.

That's what happens constantly all our life.

You don't what people who have the correct connections to know that you have anything to hide from the authorities (unless of course your way of hiding things involves lawyers and banks). I agree: stop this.

Edited by commie

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

NO!

Stop this idiocy right now.

You are about to destroy your whole life.

Never distribute psychedelics to anyone.

Well it happens. 

How can you expect to be happy, when you're not willing to embrace everything that you are? 

You'll eventually imagine your worst nightmare. 

@electroBeam There is only 1 appropriate response to God Realisation: OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD... God is unmistakably God. If there is even a shred of doubt, it was not God.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

25 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Leo Gura One of em is a hot witch 

I promissed I won't be silly. This makes me to break it. So tempting ok added you to list of friends. 

Last time I promisse is just someone mentoins hot witch I lose my mind. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

41 minutes ago, Space said:

@electroBeam There is only 1 appropriate response to God Realisation: OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD... God is unmistakably God. If there is even a shred of doubt, it was not God.

What I'm not sure about is the semantic definition of god consciousness, not the experience.

Don't you live in China? This would be a real good way to get executed, if you're into that kinda thing...

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

@Leo Gura One of em is a hot witch 

200.gif

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What I'm not sure about is the semantic definition of god consciousness, not the experience.

It shouldn't be explainable by words. Everything you can say about it, it is not that. Although deep down you will be 100% certain that it is God. All mental, semantic and scientific constructions is not God.

Also, words are just like sign posts on the road. The maximum that words can do is point you towards something and you have to use words and teachers to discover God for yourself. Just like the word Apple is not an Apple, any definition or imagination of God is not God.

28 minutes ago, Member said:

It will not save you no worries. This place will become clean. We forgot this place is a temple of Truth. 

tenor (18).gif