Preetom

If you don't get it even after this, god bless ya

105 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If that ‘fact’ turned out to be a belief, would the understanding of underlying change a bit?

The difference between "belief" and "fact "is relative.  And that itself is a relative belief and therefore a relative fact and therefore.. Make whatever you want with it... 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The underlying oneness of existence doesn't change the fact that it appears fragmented and distinct and there is surely others from that relative POV.. Here I am you are talking to me right now for F sake lol. 

It doesn't appear fragmented anymore. You still have the ability to recognize and differentiate between objects and people, but they are nowhere as solid as they were before. It's all empty and full at the same time. It almost makes you want to punch a wall to see if the wall will suck your hand like a vaccuum. It  changes the way you perceive everything.

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

2 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

It doesn't appear fragmented anymore. You still have the ability to recognize and differentiate between objects and people, but they are nowhere as solid as they were before. It's all empty and full at the same time. It almost makes you want to punch a wall to see if the wall will suck your hand like a vaccuum. It  changes the way you perceive everything.

A tree is a tree is a tree.  

A bird is a bird is a bird. 

A=A=A. 

This is the most common sense logical rule ever.. If we cannot agree on this one we cannot agree on anything else because the very foundations are screwed..  And So the conversation will turn into a meaningless talk about nothing.. And becomes a waste of time aka mental masturbation. 

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

A tree is a tree is a tree.  

A bird is a bird is a bird. 

A=A=A. 

This is the most common sense logical rule ever.. If we cannot agree on this one we cannot agree on anything else because the very foundations are screwed..  And So the conversation will turn into a meaningless talk about nothing.. And becomes a waste of time aka mental masturbation. 

As long as you see yourself as rather something than nothing, you will see everything else as rather something than nothing. 

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

3 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

As long as you see yourself as rather something than nothing, you will see everything else as rather something than nothing. 

You are taking shit out of context purposely and I'm not gonna play this game lol. Watch Leo's recent episode about perspectives to understand what I'm talking about. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are taking shit out of context purposely and I'm not gonna play this game lol. Watch Leo's recent episode about perspectives to understand what I'm talking about. 

I'm not trying to play games at all. Don't see why i would do that. I'm just trying my best to explain the experience, but i'm probably just failing at it.

47 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The difference between "belief" and "fact "is relative.  And that itself is a relative belief and therefore a relative fact and therefore.. Make whatever you want with it... 

Relative is a belief. The one given ya all the trouble. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Oh boyo here we go again. Time to pull Jack Nicholson but she is not here. 

What flowers in vase a shotgun. ?

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Relative is a belief. The one given ya all the trouble. 

If relative is a belief doesn't that mean belief is relative? ?

-Osho

8 hours ago, An young being said:

I think he is telling that you are the guy who talks in circles. I don't know if it's true or not.

Totally get it.... I assumed the same thing.

Wouldn't it be more concerning if someone had a different belief system every other month or so.  ?

The funny thing is saying the same thing over and over again can sound like someone is stuck in their limited belief system and will not budge.

This is why it's so important to look for yourself.

If I would have came into this work already thinking I knew the answer(full glass) not really sure what would have happened. 

One day I heard Adyashanti discuss how enlightenment it's not a gaining, it's a crumbling of way of untruth...

See I didn't even know what I was looking for... I just figured if I gained enough knowledge to somehow the gateless gates would be open when and if I arrived.

No one enters the gateless gate so be no one. 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Your unconscious psychological projection onto others is hilarious ????

And that's the experience there... it's perfect whole and complete. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Half man half horse. ?

More like a donkey really. 

Hahaha...hehe. so glad I didn't miss this ❤

@Nahm if you say so. 

-Osho

@Someone here Come home. 

Freakish feelings. Nobody told me. ?God damn. ?

As real as ?

Hate enlightenment can't lie@Nahm

Edited by zeroISinfinity

36 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity

Then stop pretending, and start pretending. 

• Got this play of words. 

Telling you once again my man, ain’t no such thing as serious. 

• Yeah I Know. 

Time to create that Self Realized life. Set up, set up,set up. 

Getting lost was so fun. Way to nostalgic. Wht a mindfuck. Ok Alone is bliss. 

Ok turn everything into Gold. Oh boyo end of exile and humaning. 

Lol at watching inside as induviduated point of Awareness looking inside of Awareness Mind. So hilarious. ?OMFG

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Totally get it.... I assumed the same thing.

Wouldn't it be more concerning if someone had a different belief system every other month or so.  ?

The funny thing is saying the same thing over and over again can sound like someone is stuck in their limited belief system and will not budge.

This is why it's so important to look for yourself.

If I would have came into this work already thinking I knew the answer(full glass) not really sure what would have happened. 

One day I heard Adyashanti discuss how enlightenment it's not a gaining, it's a crumbling of way of untruth...

See I didn't even know what I was looking for... I just figured if I gained enough knowledge to somehow the gateless gates would be open when and if I arrived.

No one enters the gateless gate so be no one. 

How does one be no one ?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.