Preetom

If you don't get it even after this, god bless ya

105 posts in this topic

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

@WaveInTheOcean Ah ok. My mistake sorry. 

Still there are no others take it as you want. 

You are not enlightened i am enlightened! 

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

3 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

You are not enlightened i am enlightened! 

Well I don't beleive you really know what you are getting into this enlightenment stuff. 

But that's just me I guess. 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well I don't beleive you really know what you are getting into this enlightenment stuff. 

But that's just me I guess. 

Ok can you tell me how to get into enlightenment stuff.

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Shiva99 Ain't no enlightenment teacher just a regular sagi Sorry. 

What is sagi.

2 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

What is sagi.

Half man half horse. ?

More like a donkey really. 

16 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@WaveInTheOcean Ah ok. My mistake sorry. 

Still there are no others take it as you want. 

You are telling an other that he doesn't exist.  You are Infinitely hilarious. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Half man half horse. ?

More like a donkey really. 

492ca0115ec932753e02ff00352a28ec.jpg

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are telling an other that he doesn't exist.  You are Infinitely hilarious. 

No I am not saying he doesn't exist. Telling something very different. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

No I am not saying he doesn't exist. Telling something very different. 

You said there are no others.. And you are talking to an other telling him that there are no others.. I can't help but laugh sorry. 

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You said there are no others.. And you are talking to an other telling him that there are no others.. I can't help but laugh sorry. 

Quite of a paradox, it really is. 

Still there ain't no others and it can't be. 

Want this loop again? 

Want awakening or games? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Quite of a paradox, it really is. 

Still there ain't no others and it can't be. 

Want this loop again? 

What does it help you or anyone else to babble "there are no others.. You are all alone"?.   Really what is that supposed to do or to mean?  The underlying oneness of existence doesn't change the fact that it appears fragmented and distinct and there is surely others from that relative POV.. Here I am you are talking to me right now for F sake lol. 

So please stop repeating that nonsense if you don't understand what it means .. It doesn't help anyone and just creates confusion and people conflating it with solipsism. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@zeroISinfinity

What does it help you or anyone else to babble "there are no others.. You are all alone"?.   Really what is that supposed to do or to mean?  The underlying oneness of existence doesn't change the fact that it appears fragmented and distinct and there is surely others from that relative POV.. Here I am you are talking to me right now for F sake lol. 

So please stop repeating that nonsense if you don't understand what it means .. It doesn't help anyone and just creates confusion and people conflating it with solipsism. 

Can you teach me enlightenment.

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@zeroISinfinity

Just telling that I am this body as much I am my dog and everything else. Infinite. 

So there can't be no others. What others really are just your own projections. 

It's not solipsism and visions. 

7 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

Can you teach me enlightenment.

19 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There is nothing to teach because there is nothing to get because there is nothing to attain because everything is passing.  Let that shit go. 

-Osho

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Just telling that I am this body as much I am my dog and everything else. Infinite. 

So there can't be no others. What others really are just your own projections. 

It's not solipsism and visions. 

OK so what?  Oh you are your dog?  Cool and so what? Are you actually experiencing life through the perspective of your dog right now?  No you aren't.. So don't run away from this human experience and experience it fully.. When you become a dog you can worry about that later. 

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is nothing to teach because there is nothing to get because there is nothing to attain because everything is passing.  Let that shit go. 

hihohi.jpg

@Someone here Will just say don't underestimate this stuff and it's implications. 

Maybe Truth pays off actually. ?

You literally end up as God and that's not a joke. Nothing to do with teachings, philosophizing about this stuff etc. 

But thatvs just my take who I am.to talk about anything just a forum ? some guy from ?? not even on the list of enlightened folks. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The underlying oneness of existence doesn't change the fact that it appears fragmented and distinct and there is surely others from that relative POV.. Here I am you are talking to me right now for F sake lol. 

If that ‘fact’ turned out to be a belief, would the understanding of underlying change a bit?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE