Shiva99

Meeting girls by joining a dance school in Bachata

15 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about joining a dance school to learn Bachata. I'm wondering if this would be a good idea for me to meet girls, since i don't really care about clubbing etc anymore, in fact i hate those places because of all the drunk people, noise etc. Do you think it's a good environment to try and get better with girls overall? 

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

@Shiva99 It is a very good idea. My friend went on a zumba class and hooked up with 3 girls there. But of course this depends upon your seduction skills. BTW, What is your nationality

7 minutes ago, Kailash Bhattarai said:

It is a very good idea.

Ye i think i'm gonna have a good time.

7 minutes ago, Kailash Bhattarai said:

BTW, What is your nationality

I'm Belgian.

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

Too inefficient. You will burn through it too fast.

You're better off doing daygame in the streets, shops, cafes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

lol my friend did this for these reasons and he dropped out after like 3 classes. I think you should do it if you are genuinely interested in dancing or else you will probably not be very interested in continuing. it's worth a try though if you think you'll have fun. 

You can probably find more hot girls at a yoga class, with higher volume and rotation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I agree with other folks in the threat

Learning the basics of dancing can be a good skill to acquire, though. So you can be more comfortable in social dancing situations and will know how to move more gracefully 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You will burn through it too fast.

What do you mean with this?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're better off doing daygame in the streets, shops, cafes.

I'm too scared to do this. I don't know why. 

Try asking people (not only girls, everyone) what time is it. New level is asking when you have a watch or phone in your hand. You will gain some confidence. I did that and one girl was even disappointed that I am asked her only about time ;)

You feel shy not because you are shy, it's because of expectations.

13 minutes ago, Username said:

Try asking people (not only girls, everyone) what time is it.

I'm okay with small talk with strangers etc. It's only with girls.

Looks like you are more experienced than me :P You can ask girls for a coffee. Just start with ones that you are not physically attracted to. 

Another approach is to learn to distinguish which type of girls you like (it's usually mutual). It is useful to learn personality theory. This way you can avoid unsuccessful approaches. If you learn the signs of attraction it will be easier to navigate. I'm laser focused because I know well what I want.

5 hours ago, Shiva99 said:

I've been thinking about joining a dance school to learn Bachata. I'm wondering if this would be a good idea for me to meet girls, since i don't really care about clubbing etc anymore, in fact i hate those places because of all the drunk people, noise etc. Do you think it's a good environment to try and get better with girls overall?

I think this is a very cool idea! And even if you don't meet anyone, the dance will teach you to attune to your (female) partner, lead her and keep her safe, which is extremely good practice for real life relationships.

Yeah I prefer most places over meeting girls in clubs. Good luck mate!

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can probably find more hot girls at a yoga class, with higher volume and rotation.

Leo trying to get guys into kriya yoga

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)