Robi Steel

Im voting Trump in November and why I left this forum

206 posts in this topic

@P Moore A breath of fresh air!

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

On 7/7/2020 at 0:12 PM, Forestluv said:

I was the progressive left for the majority of my life and I slowly distanced myself from them over the years because I saw countless examples of EGO. Big fat ego, arrogance, self-righteousness, absolutism,  group think, violence, smearing, us vs. them, intimidation and so forth. 

As an olive branch, I can resonate with this. 

“Thats true, however I have seen many many more examples of left wing politicians and left wing media being blatantly dishonest. Not even just having bias but knowingly lying and smearing to take someone down personally. Accusing people of horrible things that they havent done”

On 7/7/2020 at 11:44 AM, Robi Steel said:

Maybe its equally bad, that would align with my worldview, I can give you that

Alright, I appreciate you having what appears to be an open mind. Are you open to changing your mind if there is contrary evidence to this statement?

I propose an experiment. Show me the worst of the worst on the progressive left. And I’ll show you the worst of the worst of Trump. 

If I’m wrong, that Trump is less trustworthy, and has done more of this blatant lying and smearing, I’ll change my mind.

I think you’ve been conned, by a con-man. And I’m willing to prove it—in fact I believe it to be quite easy to prove. 

And if I’m wrong, and the radical left is the worse enemy, I would like to know.

@Hank Galaxy Brain I did not make the statement attributed to me in that quote.

I was the progressive left for the majority of my life and I slowly distanced myself from them over the years because I saw countless examples of EGO. Big fat ego, arrogance, self-righteousness, absolutism,  group think, violence, smearing, us vs. them, intimidation and so forth.” <= I did not make that statement. 

Perhaps a glitch in the forum quoting system. 

On 7/4/2020 at 10:48 AM, Robi Steel said:

why I left this forum

Be warned: if you keep feeding the culture wars on this forum you will get banned.

This place is starting to devolve and I am bringing it back on track to CONSCIOUS Politics. Which is not this.

Bans are coming, so tread carefully.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.