Parththakkar12

Your thoughts on masks

How are masks landing with people?   35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like wearing masks?

• Yes! Feels good to be protected from COVID.
    • Not really, but you have to wear them to protect yourself from COVID.
    • I don't wear them, they're proven to be unnecessary.
    • I wear them cuz everyone else is.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 posts in this topic

@DrewNows If they proved that wearing masks helps why does it matter how it works? 

13 minutes ago, Opo said:

@DrewNows If they proved that wearing masks helps why does it matter how it works? 

Who’s they? ive come across lots of science that pleads the opposite...then again I am not desperately searching for what to believe. All my research has been what I could convey to get those ready, to question the narratives they’ve been given 

@DrewNows Even if you proved that it doesn't work i think its worth it for the difference of how other people feel when they see you with or without it. These are stressful times for people and when they see you without a mask they start thinking about all their loved ones on the death bed. So please wear it for them. 

Edited by Opo

Just now, Opo said:

@DrewNows Even if you proved that it doesn't work i think its worth it for the difference of how other people feel when they see you with or without it. 

Cool. Whether it’s perceivably good or bad, this is worth it for anyone afraid to embody their truth, feel me?

I don’t do it for anyone but me, if I did I’d be living a lie. I’ve done that most of my life, “ain’t nobody got time for that” today :) 

2 hours ago, Ananta said:

Okay, good luck with that...I'm getting back in the pool.:D

Hehehe ? . You’re a darling angle, *angel :P 

I will swim with you as I love the water, joy to the world 

@DrewNows l feel like you are masking your selfishness in pursuit of truth. 

@DrewNows By trying not to be a sheep and blindly going against the status quo you are ironically being a sheep. 

4 minutes ago, Opo said:

@DrewNows By trying not to be a sheep and blindly going against the status quo you are ironically being a sheep. 

There is no one status quo on masks.

The Republican status quo as led by the president and vice president is not to wear a masks and there are multimillions of people who follow suit. 

1 minute ago, Nak Khid said:

There is no one status quo on masks.

The Republican status quo as led by the president and vice president is not to wear a masks and there are multimillions of people who follow suit. 

I forget about America sometimes. Here in europe it was status quo to wear it. 

@Opo Hmm. maybe,

but then again I’ve “risked” my life,  because I already knew the truth.

Yes I can easily play the wolf in sheep’s clothing...but that doesn’t mean I am blindly acting on my own belief. I can see the roads I’ve walked  

59 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Hehehe ? . You’re a darling angle, *angel :P 

I will swim with you as I love the water, joy to the world 

Perfect ?❤

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

The physical world has very real implications, such as viruses and masks and laws of physics that you and your friends have imagined. You are not in any state to un-imagine them, or you wouldn't be here. @DrewNows

1 hour ago, Opo said:

By trying not to be a sheep and blindly going against the status quo you are ironically being a sheep. 

Similar to how trying to be a nonconformist ironically becomes conforming. 

@AtheisticNonduality it’s cool if you don’t know, cause that’s me, waving at you. Now go figure out why (you don’t know)

im not here as you imagine me to be ;) 

Only the blind show no compassion for the blind 

I don’t play follow the leader, I go all the way to the edge and back; finding truth, is how I am

it never took a pandemic to know what’s up

sometimes it just sucks being way ahead of the game -_-

23 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I go all the way to the edge and back

I go past the edge so i win. 

All options in the poll are pretty bad. We need to wear masks to decrease the chances of transmitting the virus to other people, since the nose and the mouth are the main doors through which the virus goes from our bodies to the world and potentially other people.

If the virus is already around, the mask cannot help you that much. It can get into your system through your eyes, for instance. But it's still better than nothing, for sure.

I am locking this thread because the options in this poll are biased and misleading.

unborn Truth