Adam M

Awakening while Asleep in a Dream

11 posts in this topic

I just woke up from a nap after finishing a meditation sit...

During one of my dreams I was doing intense self-inquiry... I was literally sitting on my meditstion cushion trying to concentrate all of my attention on the source of "I am."

As I kept doing this, there was a point where there was a big shift in my consciousness, my third eye area starting searing and I felt my dream body melting into the environment.

The self inquiry was very intense because there was a deep sense of not knowing and a burning desire to know.

Oddly enough, I didn't really have a lucid dream...but I became way more conscious of my true nature as Pure Awareness.

I spent the next couple of dreams trying to tell other dream people about my experience... I was very shocked and amazed.

The dream people were very kind to me and were willing to listen.

Such an odd experience. It definitely wasn't the deepest or fullest awakening ever but it was rather intense and epic. So I thought I'd share.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Very cool! 

That part about talking to the dream people can have some practical inquiry too. They’re pieces of the One Pure Awareness just like people encountered in everyday life and so, you were able to experience a similar interaction. Dream people are real/illusory to a degree and “everyday” people are real/illusory to a degree

On 6/27/2020 at 5:50 PM, Adam M said:

I spent the next couple of dreams trying to tell other dream people about my experience... I was very shocked and amazed.

And you are still doing that with us as this is another dream :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Awakening in your sleep is def possible. The problem is it's quickly lost.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah happened to me too. I became everything the intensity was so overwhelming I stated shouting (inside the dream)

Omg! Last noght I had awakened in my dream! It was Astral Projection! Hahahahahaha! My hair is up! I will write what happened when I have the time! 

-My Ego was really afraid, as I (awareness) was obsserving Eddie! 

-  My Ego started yelling in unknown lenguage fluently(it seemedto me that it was my past lenguage).  It was scared,it was yelling in rage, because it  wanted to prove that it is not an idea, a thought.  "Nooooo, cant you seee??? Im hereee" "Noooooo"

- This is just a glimpse of how my ego will fight to survive

-It was so clear to me what awakening is, and how I can observe my Ego! 

- My khudalini or third eye was activated 3-4 times

-When I woke up from the dream or astral projection I was  so aware, I dod't think of the "dream" , I was in the moment... and it went away

- It was mind blowing experience! 

I can't believe what is happening to me...

I know what it Is! It doesn't change anything! You are just aware of it! 

On 6/28/2020 at 1:50 AM, Adam M said:

I did that also. I woke up few times within the dream telling my girlfriend next to me what happend. She was saying, when you fall asleep you start mumbling scared, don't do it anymore, it's hard on you ego. And I say im fine, i will be right back... and zzzzzzzzzz (the pressure in my head ) booom I awake in the dream, then my ego gets scared, then I wake up within a dream again... 

It was so freaky and amazing! 

No, In my astral projections or what ever I tend to wake up, in my bed,  but I don't actually wake up,im dreaming that i wake up. And when I awoke(im aware of my ego,im not the ego)few times in a dream, my ego gets scared, and I wake up(still within a dream), im in my bed telling my gf what happend,but im dreaming that :D Its weird. 

Now I can say that im not dreaming. But in a way I em,but I em not conscious of it now.

I em thinking of you, im thinking of replying to you,so I em creating you, so I can say im imagining you. But I feel it goes deeper... 

I hope this makes sense to you xD

On 27/06/2020 at 11:50 PM, Adam M said:

I just woke up from a nap after finishing a meditation sit...

During one of my dreams I was doing intense self-inquiry... I was literally sitting on my meditstion cushion trying to concentrate all of my attention on the source of "I am."

As I kept doing this, there was a point where there was a big shift in my consciousness, my third eye area starting searing and I felt my dream body melting into the environment.

The self inquiry was very intense because there was a deep sense of not knowing and a burning desire to know.

Oddly enough, I didn't really have a lucid dream...but I became way more conscious of my true nature as Pure Awareness.

The dream people were very kind to me and were willing to listen.

Such an odd experience. It definitely wasn't the deepest or fullest awakening ever but it was rather intense and epic. So I thought I'd share.

Oh yes, this reminds me of my dream where I spoke with Leo on skype and he showed me that I am not the character but the entire dream. Then I moved as the whole dream rather than a limited entity inside it. 

Dreams can be very enlightening.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.