John Iverson

Leo, are you willing to Love and have a girlfriend with mental disorders?

96 posts in this topic

Doesn’t matter I really do not give a fuck. 

There is no world, Reality or Universe make your own conclusion. 

If you are blind to see gift up to you. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

If you are blind to see

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There is no Reality, World or Universe! 

Even god himself can't help you at this point.  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, JosephKnecht said:

@Someone here @zeroISinfinity

You guys are arguing as if you have some mental disorder. 

Are you competing who wants to be Leo's girlfriend? LOL 

I think Leo loves you both. :ph34r:

LOL wtf xD 

He just wants Mahasamadhi and never coming back to the dream. But the only thing stopping him is he hasn't yet achieved his dream of sleeping with dominant twins.. Even though reality doesn't exist anyways O.o

-Osho

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

LOL wtf xD 

He just wants Mahasamadhi and never coming back to the dream. But the only thing stopping him is he hasn't yet achieved his dream of sleeping with dominant twins.. Even though reality doesn't exist anyways O.o

In Mahasamadhi, he doesn’t go anywhere. The reality doesn’t come back or you are not aware of human consciousness.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

LOL wtf xD 

Dreams are fun, aren't they? Realising that the whole world is an illusion without proper guidance makes people go crazy, become murderers, psychopaths, rapists etc. because it's just a dream, I can do anything I want right ? But God or I don't like it because it makes people go backwards and not forward and thus disturbing MY ULTIMATE GOAL, which is far bigger than realising who I am.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

In Mahasamadhi, he doesn’t go anywhere. The reality doesn’t come back. 

Fantasies. 

How do you know?  Ever been "there" before? . Apparently not because you are here now  . Just beilefs.

-Osho

@Someone here i got glimpses 2 times. If you experience Mahasamadhi you dont come back, but if you get glimpses you know what is it. In non dual experience you are aware of body or duality even if you are in body as nothing. But In Mahasamadhi , you are not aware of the body, you are nothing and infinite. Thats why life doesn’t happen. You are just your infinite room. Don’t believe me man, if people cant realize something they think it is a fantasy. I dont give a fuck. Believe or not. You think something is in the body? Fucking joke

Edited by James123

8 minutes ago, An young being said:

Dreams are fun, aren't they? Realising that the whole world is an illusion

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

The world is NOT an illusion. It's as real as it can get. The world is absolute truth. Might not be the whole truth but nevertheless it's an aspect of it.  Ideas about "Mahasamadhi " is what is indeed an illusion. 

-Osho

@Someone here yo i am a illusion. How can i know something? Of course Mahasamadhi is an illusion. But when you experience it, there is no word. You are nothing, how can you learn something? Thats why so called life, which includes learning or learning of Mahasamadhi fades away. You are left with nothing. That has no name, appearance, idea or anything. You name it. But you are it

Edited by James123

@James123

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Someone here i got glimpses 2 times. If you experience Mahasamadhi you dont come back, but if you get glimpses you know what is it. 

@Someone here yo i am a illusion. How can i know something? Of course Mahasamadhi is an illusion. But when you experience it, there is no word. You are nothing, how can you learn something? Thats why so called life, which includes learning or learning of Mahasamadhi fades away. You are left with nothing. That has no name, appearance, idea or anything. You name it. But you are it

Stop looking for the truth in these fancy nondual theories. Stop looking for truth somewhere else. How can you find the truth anywhere else if you fail miserably to see the truth that is in front of you?

Illusions don't exist and cannot exist. This is not up to argument.  Denying the absolute truth of existence existing in front of you just means you need to visit a doctor. Sorry. 

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Stop looking for the truth in these fancy nondual theories. Stop looking for truth somewhere else. How can you find the truth anywhere else if you fail miserably to see the truth that is in front of you?

What is in front of you? Or where are you? Truth is non duality. Because when you are become non dual you realize there is no “You” to learn. And you get how can you even know life or “knowing”. 

Edited by James123

Just now, James123 said:

What is in front of you? Or where are you?

20 minutes ago, James123 said:

It doesn't matter.

Why do you need to figure that out?

What is the case is the case and will continue to be the case regardless of what me or you think about it. 

Truth doesn't need to be figured out precisely because it's truth.  If it's hidden and needs to be figured out then it wasn't truth to begin with. Let that sink in. 

-Osho

@Someone here because you dont know what the truth is or what is in front of you. Let me tall you what is in front of you, or what you are, Non duality in not a theory that you can fucking think. When you experience non duality, you realize you have no control of the body whatsoever , you are in body as nothing,  distance between your face and tv is you as nothing, everything Is you as nothing (your bag, chair whatever you see at the moment). Thats how everything can become 1. Because of that in moment you are happening as nothing. Thats what is in front of you. It is you, but unexplainable, unlearnable, you just have to become it to understand it. How can you be nothing and can experience something at the same time? In order to understand this, you have to become it. And when you get it, you will realize there is nothing to know, live or survive. Because every piece of shit is you. How can you explain yourself? You have to say i am myself no more than that. Thats what non duality is. Not a fucking dream. 

@Someone here because you dont know what the truth

Truth is not something to know. Knowing is one aspect of the truth. 

is or what is in front of you. Let me tall you what is in front of you, or what you are, Non duality in not a theory that you can fucking think. When you experience non duality, you realize you have no control of the body whatsoever , you are in body

Just one fact about reality. Like the sun rises every day. Just one fact. Not the whole truth. 

as nothing,  distance between your face and tv is you as nothing, 

Bullshit. 

everything Is you as nothing (your bag, chair whatever you see at the moment).

Bullshit. 

Thats how everything can become 1. Because of that in moment you are happening as nothing. Thats what is in front of you.

Meaningless. 

It is you, but unexplainable, unlearnable,

So why are you so attached to explaining it? 

you just have to become it to understand it

Nothing have to happen. 

. How can you be nothing and can experience something at the same time?

Meaninglessness. 

In order to understand this, you have to become it. And when you get it, you will realize there is nothing to know,

Tada! 

live or survive. Because every piece of shit is you.

No you. 

How can you explain yourself? You have to say i am myself no more than that.

Yup. 

Thats what non duality is. Not a fucking dream. 

Cool ideas. Was interesting to read. 

23 minutes ago, James123 said:

42 minutes ago, James123 said:

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

53 minutes ago, James123 said:

56 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The world is NOT an illusion. It's as real as it can get. The world is absolute truth. Might not be the whole truth but nevertheless it's an aspect of it.  Ideas about "Mahasamadhi " is what is indeed an illusion. 

@Someone here , I love the way you try to break most people's belief that experience is equal to the ultimate truth. This kind of limited knowledge, though very valuable, can stop us from exploring territories further than this. Also, it can go in the opposite way and stop people from living this life properly.By the way, I am God and I am doing this for my own good.

Edited by An young being

@Someone here these are all words. How can you be words? When you become the words and chair at the same time, let me know brother.

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Truth is not something to know. Knowing is one aspect of the truth.

Yes truth is something to become, you can not know it, till you become it.

Just one fact about reality. Like the sun rises every day. Just one fact. Not the whole truth. 

Definitely sun has no differences than mosquitoes flies in front of you when you look at the sun, thats reason why whatever you see at the moment is you, but how can you be mosquito and sun? What is your element to be both? Which only can be nothing ( even saying nothing add something, i cant name it, just IT), which is nothingness but aware if i have name it. 

So why are you so attached to explaining it? 

Because staying at that level of consciousness, i dont need to drink or move. Because all is me as nothing, therefore i am not here or anyone is here. I am still human and control of the body. Because i dont eat poison instead of chicken. And i love you.

Meaninglessness

Definitely, thats why you have to become it. Human mind can not comprehend it. Just imagine the air you cant see or touch (unless wind), it is all over on everything. But if you take the elements of air it could Go In anything and. But i cant really explain it. It is impossible to explain.

Edited by James123

6 minutes ago, An young being said:

I am God and I am doing this for my own good

If you never learn the language, how can you call yourself as god? Or how can you even know something?

25 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you never learn the language, how can you call yourself as god? Or how can you even know something?

25 minutes ago, James123 said:

1 hour ago, James123 said:

@Someone hereherehereheherehherehereherehereheherhherherehehereherehereherhereheherhheherhe

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@James123 , is it necessary that I am God only if I experience it ? I don't know anything, I am giving you ideas so that you can ponder about them and have more insights. Because you and I should work together for my own good. ( And sorry for the funny repeating quotes, somebody please repair it, and also for unconsciously derailing from topic? )

Edited by An young being

@An young being definitely brother. It is better to contemplate all together. It makes process way quicker.