Kiko

Maybe its time to admit, i suck with girls!

25 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I think its time to admit that i am not good with girls and dating. 

Ive been lying to myself that has noting to do with me, but obviosly it has.

Right now i am 26 years old, educated and smart guy (passioant about personal development and spirituality) with decent job, former football player. Altetic body 1,88 cm hegiht, not the most attractive male i guess but i consider myself good looking, consider myself with pretty good humor. I have a lot of friends (some of them rich) i dont lack social connections, people like me for company, i  dont struggle attracting friends. 

I have very little experiance with girls(in terms of intimate relationship).

Every new interaciton that i start with a girl even if she is interested in the begining is finishing very quicly, very often getting nowhere.

Obviosly there is something in me that repels women.  

I used to say to myself that its their fault,  but ive  met really cool and smart girls( no superficial ones, i dont like them) some of them not extremly atractive like 7, but still very cute and smart. Somehow they also end up not interested.

Even girls which are obviously far away from me in terms of level, they also end up not interested. I have to be honest, with  some of them i would be embarassed to go out, this is how better than them i am.

I really dont know what is wrong, 

I have a lot of friends, people like me for company, i  dont struggle attracting friends. 

I grew up with pretty bad social anxiety, and i still have to the certain extent. However that doesnt stop me to being cool around people and have friends.

In high school i was liked by lots of girls, really they used to aproach me and text me very fucking time without even moving my finger. I didnt take advantage of any of those ofcourse because i was very shy with poor social skills.

I REALLY REFLECT ON ME AND  TRY TO FIND WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF THAT. Dont tell me may be you are too nice with girls. No i am not, not asshole aswell. 

I will apreciate your comments on that. 

I want to take full responasbility and not crying and blaming others like a liitle bitch!

Edited by Kiko

1 hour ago, Kiko said:

I have to be honest, with  some of them i would be embarassed to go out, this is how better than them i am.

Try to find what is wrong with your first sentence. 

Maybe the Ego is the enemy. :) 

My guess is these women smell neediness.  Which is just as repulsive as B.O.

Find some good dating coaches and start learning from their advice.

My guess is you’re being very platonic and needy in your Interactions and not giving off that man/ women vibe, maybe you’re too boring in your interactions. I used to be the same. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Having a decent job is nice and all but being passionate about is what truly gets you the girls.

Having friends is nice and all, but in the end it’s about the quality of friendships you have that truly matter.

Well you get the picture.

Hey, go easier on yourself. Let go of all that shame and guilt. (read up on self-compassion)
And from there you could start trying to see how you're not so different from girls and realize they're just humans.

AND then hit the clubs and strike up convos until you get good at it.

5 hours ago, Spiral said:

Having a decent job is nice and all but being passionate about is what truly gets you the girls.

Having friends is nice and all, but in the end it’s about the quality of friendships you have that truly matter.

Well you get the picture.

Yeah, i know that. Sadly i haven't found my passion yet. 

My friends are good quality, as a mention some of them rich and high social status.

5 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Find some good dating coaches and start learning from their advice.

My guess is you’re being very platonic and needy in your Interactions and not giving off that man/ women vibe, maybe you’re too boring in your interactions. I used to be the same. 

Thank you for the comment my bro.

I know that needines is bad, still i  have to admit that i am needy. However i try to always keep it cool with my interaction in person and text, 

it is possible that they just feel that on the subconscious level even though its not obvious on the surface.

I dont consider myself boring, actually i thing i am very funny.

Edited by Kiko

@JosephKnecht

8 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Try to find what is wrong with your first sentence. 

Maybe the Ego is the enemy. :) 

Thank you for the comment bro.

Its funny because when i was young i was very insecure and shy, yet i had very big ego, i have to admit that my ego is still big and i always try to fight it.

2 hours ago, Applegarden said:

@Kiko I suck with women too, but i don't care i guess, why would you too?

Its kinda sad, because i think i have good potential and i dont want to waste it not living to the best.

9 hours ago, Kiko said:

Hey guys,

I think its time to admit that i am not good with girls and dating. 

Ive been lying to myself that has noting to do with me, but obviosly it has.

Right now i am 26 years old, educated and smart guy (passioant about personal development and spirituality) with decent job, former football player. Altetic body 1,88 cm hegiht, not the most attractive male i guess but i consider myself good looking, consider myself with pretty good humor. I have a lot of friends (some of them rich) i dont lack social connections, people like me for company, i  dont struggle attracting friends. 

I have very little experiance with girls(in terms of intimate relationship).

Every new interaciton that i start with a girl even if she is interested in the begining is finishing very quicly, very often getting nowhere.

Obviosly there is something in me that repels women.  

I used to say to myself that its their fault,  but ive  met really cool and smart girls( no superficial ones, i dont like them) some of them not extremly atractive like 7, but still very cute and smart. Somehow they also end up not interested.

Even girls which are obviously far away from me in terms of level, they also end up not interested. I have to be honest, with  some of them i would be embarassed to go out, this is how better than them i am.

I have a lot of friends, people like me for company, i  dont struggle attracting friends. 

I grew up with pretty bad social anxiety, and i still have to the certain extent. However that doesnt stop me to being cool around people and have friends.

In high school i was liked by lots of girls, really they used to aproach me and text me very fucking time without even moving my finger. I didnt take advantage of any of those ofcourse because i was very shy with poor social skills.

I REALLY REFLECT ON ME AND  TRY TO FIND WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF THAT. Dont tell me may be you are too nice with girls. No i am not, not asshole aswell. 

I will apreciate your comments on that. 

I want to take full responasbility and not crying and blaming others like a liitle bitch!

We live in a egotistical era. 

Are you actually pursuing girls when out or are you talking about your tinder experience? 

1 minute ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

We live in a egotistical era. 

Are you actually pursuing girls when out or are you talking about your tinder experience? 

No, actually i dont have success with social media. 

The girls i met are often friends to my friends.

To be honest i have never cold approached, i dont believe that i will have any success at this point, having in mind that i cannot get the warm ones ;)

7 hours ago, Beginner Mind said:

My guess is these women smell neediness.  Which is just as repulsive as B.O.

I am trying to fight it every fucking time. 

Maybe you are right they just smell it even if its not obvious. I have read a lot of content on how to not being needy but it always kicks in.

And guys i dont want fucking models, just normal girls :S

On 6/18/2020 at 5:11 PM, Kiko said:

I am trying to fight it every fucking time. 

Maybe you are right they just smell it even if its not obvious. I have read a lot of content on how to not being needy but it always kicks in.

Yes, women are extremely perceptive and intuitive.  If you are needy, they will know it.

In my experience, women find you most attractive when you have a "I don't give a fuck" mentality, not caring whether the girl likes you or not.

Edited by Beginner Mind

You might not be as good looking as you think.  The way women treat you IRL is a huge clue.  

@Kiko you sound like you dont like the girls youre dating. 

@Kiko you're judging and guilting too much. Also stop comparing like you're superior and others inferior. Gain self compassion. Calm down, open your mind and see that only thing that matters is a good soul, not money not status. Also don't fight your ego, reconcile with it. It's not the same. Fighting it will make it worse.

Hi Kiko,

Obviously your issue is not attracting girls, but keeping them interested in sticking around and establishing a long-term relationship with you.

This isn't about looks or game, anyone can chat up a girl, with a bit of confidence and practice. 

What girls are really attracted to in the long run is energy and personality. You have to work on those.

Whatever practice you do to better yourself and create a better version of yourself, will also work on a particular girl wanting to form a life-long bond and partnership with you. 

Fact is that women are far more sensitive to energies than men are and will suss out your intent and energy from a mile away. You need to be honest about your intentions, e.g. what is it that you actually want and put your intent out there, putting serious energy behind it. There is no need to be obsessed with your intent, but you should put it out there and let it work its magic. You should release your intent into the world, suffused with the right energy and it will attract the right girl into your life.