Leo Gura

Amusing Joe Scarborough Rant

34 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The Green awakening is coming.

Leo Gura's way of saying "Time to get WOKE, bro!" xD

@Leo Gura You will forever remain in ignorance as long as you take anything the MSM says seriously. I don't give a shit how epic his rant is. It's all marketing and you resonate with it for a reason. 

I hope your followers can at least see what you can't seem to for yourself. 

2 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

@Leo Gura You will forever remain in ignorance as long as you take anything the MSM says seriously. I don't give a shit how epic his rant is. It's all marketing and you resonate with it for a reason. 

I hope your followers can at least see what you can't seem to for yourself. 

Lol

Notice how stuck your mind is on this. Don't blame your stuckness on me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

iZuck4.9 went on of all places fucking fox news a couple weeks back to speak to the right wing user base of his site about how he won't ever remove anything Trumpy says. His company is surprisingly silent compared to other tech companies when it comes to social issues as well... leading to internal complaints. The guy is far more libertarian orange than people realize. 

Edited by Lyubov

The problem is that whoever polices Facebook will be doing it from some stage of the Spiral, which will piss off the rest of the Spiral below Yellow. It's a game that can't be won.

3 billion people are not all gonna agree on how to police Facebook. Each faction will feel it is being oppressed or biased against.

it would actually be pretty easy to install a dislike button and if a comment gets a certain count of dislikes it will be policed. the amount of dislikes one person could give could be regulated - sth like that could work. the times of positive response count at facebook is over anyways, people get that on instagram or elsewhere.

Edited by remember

3 hours ago, remember said:

it would actually be pretty easy to install a dislike button and if a comment gets a certain count of dislikes it will be policed.

Then there will be entire bot-nets hired to dislike and take down content.

The YT algorithm actually counts dislikes as a boost to the video's popularity and visibility. Go take a look at the dislike ratio on a Justin Beiber video.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then there will be entire bot-nets hired to dislike and take down content.

The YT algorithm actually counts dislikes as a boost to the video's popularity and visibility. Go take a look at the dislike ratio on a Justin Beiber video.

yes probably, all publicity is publicity. that’s how most shit survives over good stuff - more good stuff for meeeee! i will not look i don’t care what the biever sings. its their system they have to figure it out but there will be points when people get creative on these sites whatever.

9E956A9B-E652-441F-965B-D7A7545AF300.jpeg

23 hours ago, Amit said:

can you give me an example name of such a group?

A friend of mine is starting an engineering master program at NTNU (Norwegian University of Science and Technology) called "Energy and Environment" (roughly translated), which is working towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals (pretty much the definition of green).

On another note, if you base your understanding of green on your personal experience with stoners, then I understand why you think they're lazy (I'm an ex-stoner myself). However, green is so much more than that. Afterall, the leading edge of science and technology and academia in general, which is the pinnacle of goal-oriented efforts, is arguably where you'll find the greatest abundance and diversity of stage green.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

is being undermined by a private social media company

Facebook is not undermining democracy. It's the devils who exploit it.

Any online platform will be exploited for personal gain.

I’ve noticed some Orange being “concerned” about people being harmed, yet are motivated by their Orange desires. For example, I didn’t think Roger Goodell was genuine as he acknowledged blm issues and that the NFL was wrong about players kneeling during the anthem. He knows public sentiment is changing and he wants the NFL to continue being profitable (Orange motivation). Similarly, MSNBC executives could have realized that public sentiment is changing and told their commentators to shift their tone so their station appeared to be sympathetic and continue being profitable. . . . Yet Joe seems sincere to me here. He goes above and beyond simply pandering to Green about how “concerned” he is for those being harmed. It looks like he’s had a genuine realization and it’s upsetting to him. Also, notice how he called out Zuckerberg for pandering to Green - Joe calls Zuckerberg out for being disingenuously “concerned” for people being harmed, while he profits off of those harms. If Joe was simply orange pandering concern for profits, he wouldn’t have called out Orange that is pandering concern for profits.

As well, from the perspective of Green,  Joe’s realization is so obvious. To Joe, this is a HUGE realization that he wants to shout about - as if nobody else knew this was happening. Yet to Greens like Bernie and AOC, it’s like “Hellooooooo. . . Are you just realizing this now? We’ve been saying this for years!!”.  . . . Yellow can see that Joe is evolving through a developmental stage, like a child realizing that other people also have feelings like their own. 

@Amit Notice the difference in what motivates Orange or Green to work. Orange is motivated to work for things like recognition, self-promotion and profits. Green is more motivated to work to express their creativity and toward community wellness. Orange often doesn’t perceive green as working hard, because Green is not working toward Orange values. . . . In an Orange-centered society, such as the U.S., Orange will have the most influence over framing what counts as “Work”. For example, to Orange a businessman selling products or a construction man building a house is “work”. However, an artist who paints natural landscapes or a yoga teacher wouldn’t be seen as “real work” because it’s not something they value. From the perspective of Orange, a yoga teacher just sits around and gets paid to do a few stretches. That isn’t a “real job”. Orange doesn’t value or understand the work involved. A yoga teacher puts plenty of work in developing their craft, their yoga studio, yoga retreats etc. Yet to orange, it doesn’t have much value. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Facebook is not undermining democracy. It's the devils who exploit it.

Any online platform will be exploited for personal gain.

yes and that’s exactly why people who have values in green or yellow are getting sick of it and stop using it for personal communication. and that’s how facebook is left alone with all people at orange and red (blue is not using facebook much). that is because facebook originally calculated with a democratic system which is regulating itself - but since some years people above orange drop out or don’t involve in it as much anymore because they see what’s going on, even though a lot use it as marketing platform to show their art - marketings somehow also involves the person on facebook and instagram - so if you want to sell art, you also somehow have to sell yourself. ofc in some sense it’s a support but in other senses it’s destroying the industry. real art does not happen on facebook and instagram. that’s also why in several museums and shows photographing is banned.

people just don’t understand that these are not communication platforms but media and marketing platforms. where every ego markets itself. that’s how it turns to a propaganda machine.

and about the valuing of art - one thing, orange has just been so fucking spoiled with art over the last ten to twenty years that they think its growing on trees forever and ever - but dress warmly, because winter is coming.

Edited by remember

Facebook censors just as hard as any other social media platform. This is just a fabricated news event to normalize censorship and get you to desire more of it. You guys can't seem to see through the mainstream media lies because you're too busy being obsessed with these spiral dynamic colors. 

They do the same thing with war. Deep down, nobody wants it.. but they'll create the conditions to get the people to DEMAND war themselves. And eventually it'll just become normal and forgotten because we're being distracted by the next thing (remember, we're still in Iraq and Afghanistan).  

You will love your slavery as long as you're asleep. You'll only realize what world you've created when it's too late. Just like the boiling frog.