Leo Gura

Amusing Joe Scarborough Rant

34 posts in this topic

It's interesting how quickly people are starting to realize the limits of pure stage Orange. The Green awakening is coming.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's interesting how quickly people are starting to realize the limits of pure stage Orange. The Green awakening is coming.

Yeah, and some blue people moving to orange and red people moving to blue as well.  Also, I feel as if more transparency is on the way:

EZI-ROEUMAI_uuC.jpg

I like Scarborough because he has a nice character arc. He used to be very Blue and then Orange and now he's starting to see the light of Green, but he's still got plenty of Orange and Blue left.

His development is a microcosm of American culture's arc. The pendulum is starting to swing Green but it's not fully Green yet and it doesn't fully understand what's going on at the meta level with all the various stages, so it gets self-righteous (as Joe does above) without realizing the true complexity of issues that Facebook and Zuckerberg face.

Blaming Zuckerberg for Facebook is a cute move, but it's don't really grasp the depth of problems we face.

But Joe is an example of an evolved and reasonable conservative.

Anyhow... I love to see all this evolution happening! We live in rapidly evolving times!

Facebook has billions of users, Policing it is much much harder than this forum?. Also, greens are pathetic work-averse, they'll never be able to create platform of such a wider reach. 

4 minutes ago, Amit said:

greens are pathetic work-averse

Careful with the negative stereotypes.

Many hard-working Greens around.

18 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I remember when Facebook allowed anonymous people to pay for ads using the North Korean Won (currency).

Criminals they are, allowing people to be radicalized like that. 

I remember when eBay allowed anyone to leave feedback on a user's account without even making a purchase.

My account got hit with negative feedback from my competitors to steal my business.

The early days of any business are the wild wild west. There are no rules until we invent them.

Devils will always exploit complex systems in novel ways. That's what devils are bred to do.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Careful with the negative stereotypes.

Many hard-working Greens around.

I like greens, they are lovely people but most of them are not interested to compete and slackers. Something like fb demands passion for work, sorry to say but green simply can't hold the ground. 

5 minutes ago, Amit said:

I like greens, they are lovely people but most of them are not interested to compete and slackers. Something like fb demands passion for work, sorry to say but green simply can't hold the ground. 

Many employees at Facebook skew Green. Bay Area is pretty Green culturally.

7 minutes ago, Amit said:

A fully integrated green has the previous stages embodied so this is incorrect. True stage green is a very hard worker.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Many employees at Facebook skew Green. Bay Area is pretty Green culturally.

That's for their attraction to feminine, they are trying to be seen as such.. But people go there from an orange perspective, but yeah many might be evolved but the people who do the hard work, are pretty orange. I don't see an average green will like to sit in front of computer to code, just because he is more of a people person. 

3 minutes ago, Amit said:

I don't see an average green will like to sit in front of computer to code, just because he is more of a people person.

Your ideas of Green are overly simplistic.

Google is a great example of highly nerdy people being Green.

Facebook employees recently protested against Zuckerberg's policies. Clearly that protest was from a Green standpoint.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

is not it more like a blue reaction fearing anti-government ads

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your ideas of Green are overly simplistic. 

No, that's why I used 'average'.  I understand healthy green value being better at logic/maths might choose to do so for the overall good. But I don't know if they'll be able to pull it off with a social media which requires much policing and be fair in the process. 

@Consilience I don't know, the greens I have met were weed smokers and didn't like the idea of being workaholic. But I agree they can be hardworkers for the community. 

IMG_20200618_025539.jpg

Edited by Amit
Adding an answer for consilience

4 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

is not it more like a blue reaction fearing anti-government ads

It's got some healthy Blue in there too.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

He's right that Silicon Valley needs regulation, but why would anyone expect Facebook to willingly give up their billions to protect democracy? Capitalism is capitalism, and capitalism don't care about democracy by design, they care about money.

30 minutes ago, Amit said:

I don't see an average green will like to sit in front of computer to code, just because he is more of a people person. 

Spiral dynamic stages have nothing to do with what profession you're in. You can be a purple, blue, orange, green or turquoise pope, you can also be an orange, green or turquoise engineer. Lots of engineers these days are yellow because their work requires it. Go look at engineering groups trying to solve climate change to give you an idea of green/yellow engineering.

6 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Go look at engineering groups trying to solve climate change to give you an idea of green/yellow engineering.

can you give me an example name of such a group?

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

It's so weird hearing your guru talk the specific in video games, imagine if Sadghuru did that

I mean he does drive a motorcycle which isn't very 'guru' like either 

@Amit Healthy green transcends and includes orange. Green people are typically not your stereotypical lazy hippie.