Vercingetorix

I don't understand If only I exist or others exist too

62 posts in this topic

@Bulgarianspirit  Thank you, this makes this thread much more understandable, some people here talk very solipsistic. So if there is a room and in this room is a plant, a table and a human being and the human looks at the wall, is the table still existing at the same time in this room? Or do the plant and the human need to look at  the table so that this table comes into existence? But god is also experiencing the table simultaneously,so this table must exist independend if the human or plant sense it in anyway. Am I right?

13 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Bulgarianspirit  Thank you, this makes this thread much more understandable, some people here talk very solipsistic. So if there is a room and in this room is a plant, a table and a human being and the human looks at the wall, is the table still existing at the same time in this room? Or do the plant and the human need to look at  the table so that this table comes into existence? But god is also experiencing the table simultaneously,so this table must exist independend if the human or plant sense it in anyway. Am I right?

@OBEler Look to what is needed to happen to something so it can EXIST.

need to look at  the table so that this table comes into existence?

You just answered yourself. You are literally naming "existence" to that which IS, NOW.

Does that room EXIST NOW? If not, there you go. It doesn´t. If you go to that room and EXISTS, there you go, it exists.

Notice how simply is. If you know that existence is = that which exists NOW. Then it wouldn´t make any sense to wonder if that room exists now. Because it clearly doesn´t. It might exist in the future. That could be possible. Yet you don´t think of existence as a future, only at what a present.

Does "other persons" EXIST NOW? 

What would need to happen in order to that "other person" exist? 

Edited by Javfly33

31 minutes ago, OBEler said:

You always need a conscious viewer. Therefore god just takes the form of the viewer and viewed at the same time in the now. If you are viewing the room it exists. You leave your grandma is watching it therefore it exists. But if awareness is not viewing that room aka imagining it, it doesn't exist.  It may exist in memory and when you come back it manifests again. Same with any conscious viewer and imaginary places.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

@Javfly33 what need to happen that other person exist? They need to exist NOW

if I as a human being am not conscious of them NOW but they exist right NOW therefore they exist right NOW. 

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

if I as a human being am not conscious of them NOW but they exist right NOW therefore they exist right NOW. 

They exist now but they are also awareness aka you.So when you view another person you mirror yourself. Remember it's like a black hole viewing itself. Imagine you could grow eyes at a whim from your body or arms. Lets say god has many "imaginary" arms which it uses to experience itself. All those arms are conscious and believe they are separate. But in reality they are god looking through a lens at himself.However god is so convincing he can make one arm forget the other etc. Essentially it imagines itself to be a human, an animal a plant at the same time. What we are is a really complicated organism,essentially infinite. Putting labels on it and trying to express with words has it's limits xD

@Bulgarianspirit If god is imagine this room and every table and atom in it, you dont need a conscious being with eyes who look at it so that it exist. Am I right? So if a person left the room and all conscious beings like plants, bacterias and so on left the room, the room would still exist because god is aware of the room. This room does not exist for the human but for god. Am I right?

please clarify if you are speaking from god or human perspective, otherwise it is difficult to understand from which perspective you are talking about. I know that human = god in limited form. Just this whole topic is very confusing

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Bulgarianspirit If god is imagine this room and every table and atom in it, you dont need a conscious being with eyes who look at it so that it exist. Am I right? So if a person left the room and all conscious beings like plants, bacterias and so on left the room, the room would still exist because god is aware of the room. This room does not exist for the human but for god. Am I right?

please clarify if you are speaking from god or human perspective, otherwise it is difficult to understand from which perspective you are talking about. I know that human = god in limited form. Just this whole topic is very confusing

Yes that is true. To clarify from god's perspective whatever you are aware of exists. So if god is aware of the room it exists. God is aware of you aka you are aware of yourself thats how you exist. If you weren't aware were would you be? Is it even possible to not be aware? I don't think so.

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Bulgarianspirit Ok got it, great explanation:x

Man I must experience god. This is fucking amazing!

Yes it is! However be careful and responsible if you choose to walk this path. Meditation is also a viable way,but if you go with psychedelics use the lighter ones first such as shrooms. Thats how you see if this path is for you.Without experience these are just words and concepts to you. Be warned though the illusion of other is a great thing don't waste it unless you absolutely desire truth at any cost.

1 minute ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Yes it is! However be careful and responsible if you choose to walk this path. Meditation is also a viable way,but if you go with psychedelics use the lighter ones first such as shrooms. Thats how you see if this path is for you.Without experience these are just words and concepts to you. Be warned though the illusion of other is a great thing don't waste it unless you absolutely desire truth at any cost.

I second this.

When the illusion of duality completely collapses, there is no going back.

22 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Drop the thought of "being consciouss", you're using as a backstory to keep using imagination as Reality.

Why you say "but they exist right NOW"? Is that your direct experience? Be careful to not confuse inferences, which only exist in your imagination and guessing, with that which IS 

Are other persons BEING/ISSING? It's crucial that you see clearly that Existence = Being

@justfortoday there is  a going back.

I know some people who lived in non duality since birth, also some had non duality many times, still they go back and live in duality like everyone else, they even forgot about it.

And even if there is no going back, it must be very worth it for what I read so far. But this is just a concept for me, I only will know if I experience for myself. Wonder me if there is a soft introduction into non duality, where you will not be so shocked

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@justfortoday there is  a going back.

I know some people who lived in non duality since birth, also some had non duality many times, still they go back and live in duality like everyone else, they even forgot about it.

And even if there is no going back, it must be very worth it for what I read so far. But this is just a concept for me, I only will know if I experience for myself. Wonder me if there is a soft introduction into non duality, where you will not be so shocked

Small doses of shrooms i would say are a good way to get a feel that reality isn't what it seems.You still stay as a cohesive person but your perception opens up a bit and you can see if you like it or not.Otherwise the long route of meditation. For me i found it harder and progress was very very slow.

guys.. the fact that you are talking to each others already indicates that each one of you believes the other exists or otherwise  there is no point talking to nobody. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

guys.. the fact that you are talking to each others already indicates that each one of you believes the other exists or otherwise  there is no point talking to nobody. 

Just like Leo says what is there to do hahah ;D

Helping myself find myself is cool i guess why not.

8 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Just like Leo says what is there to do hahah ;D

there is a lot to do.  it is absolutely infinite lol, dance to this for example :D  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Vercingetorix You cannot understand it without awakening to what "other" is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

Anyways, it makes me feel puzzled, because if only I exist than why Leo and all of you do not acknowledge this, admit that you are figments of my Imagination?

I'll be your huckleberry.

“I'm your huckleberry” is a way of saying that one is just the right person for a given job.

2 hours ago, Member said:

Lol, Mexico is a weird country. I can see that you have a lot of supernatural stuff going on there.

Indeed, a lot of mysticism underneath the Catholic traditions of the country.