JayG84

Does reality feel like Sci-Fi to you?

15 posts in this topic

To the people here who have awakened:

Do you see reality as sort of a Sci-fi dream or a virtual world that you're experiencing while you know that this isn't what reality actually is?

If any of you watch Rick and Morty. Does it feel like you're Rick who never takes this world seriously because he knows there are infinite worlds and possiblilities to explore, and everyone else is oblivious to it?

Is awakening as mind-blowing as you would think going through a wormhole like the end of Interstellar would feel like?

I just want to hear what the experience is like from a Sci-Fi perspective (even though Sci-Fi is a construct in our illusionary reality) lol

I had similar feelings in the past. At times it seemed totally amazing; other times it seemed utterly shocking. But all of it was passing through, only.

Actual awakening is far, far beyond any Sci-Fi movie or show. It cannot be framed. It cannot be imagined. Yet it does not exclude imagination.

But yes, some folks do come extremely close to communicating the unspeakable through their creative endeavors. 

@JayG84 just imagine you are using vr butyou are aware that you put vr on your head as nothing but aware. You are watching yourself. It can win all the oscars beginning to end. Specially, best acting that you are not god, you are totally convinced. Who could be better actor. Lol

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

just imagine you are using vr butyou are aware that you put vr on your head as nothing but aware. You are watching yourself. 

There's a Black Mirror episode where a guy is in a horror virtual reality word where the computer knows all of his fears. So the world is designed specifically for him and it's simulating his own fears, but he's also aware of it while it's happening.

I wonder if it's sort of like that. Like you're aware of the vr world, the thoughts that are creating the vr world, and that you are created in the vr world too.  ?

@JayG84

When I awoke, my field of vision balanced and it became as if I was watching a projection from my eyes. I was “in front” of reality, but reality was a rectangle in front of me.

That’s when I realized the physical world and 3D vision are illusions.

I sometimes get the thought "how the fuck is this possible?", but it doesn't quite have the Sci-Fi feel, more like an existential terror feel.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, JayG84 said:

cifically for him and it's simulating his own fears, but he's also aware of it while it's happening.

I wonder if it's sort of like that. Like you're aware of the vr world, the thoughts that are creating the vr world, and that you are created in the vr world too.  ?

I am aware of what i am, which is awareness itself. Sometimes i as awareness watch the body or play the main character in the game thats it. This is not even happening now all is your dream, just words, just you :) Right in front of you :) 

Edited by James123

4 hours ago, justfortoday said:

When I awoke, my field of vision balanced and it became as if I was watching a projection from my eyes. I was “in front” of reality, but reality was a rectangle in front of me.

That’s when I realized the physical world and 3D vision are illusions.

Wow. Cool. How would you describe the space you were in if not 3 dimentional? How does it feel when you're in it?

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I sometimes get the thought "how the fuck is this possible?", but it doesn't quite have the Sci-Fi feel, more like an existential terror feel.

Is it a terror that's hard to deal with on a day to day basis? Knowing that the truth is literally stranger than fiction?

1 hour ago, James123 said:

I am aware of what i am, which is awareness itself. Sometimes i as awareness watch the body or play the main character in the game thats it. This is not even happening now all is your dream, just words, just you :) Right in front of you :)

Right. I am the computer making the vr world. We are living the technological singularity that they think AI is going to create in the future. We are it. Now! Lol 

@JayG84 additionally, love brother. Love everything because it is all you, if you do that godliness is permanent :) 

Edited by James123

27 minutes ago, James123 said:

additionally, love brother. Love everything because it is all you, if you do that godliness is permanent :)

Right on. ??

It's not sci-fi, it's fantasy.

Glory to Israel

It is a lot weirder than science fiction. Human science and imagination are super limited. To me, reality feels like a Pandora box... you don't know what to expect when you look outside of the box or human limitations.

Edited by Member

2 hours ago, Member said:

It is a lot weirder than science fiction. Human science and imagination are super limited. To me, reality feels like a Pandora box... you don't know what to expect when you look outside of the box or human limitations.

Yeah, that's what I was wondering. If God is truely unlimited and infinite, then our Sci-Fi stories are just basic, rational, little limited imaginations that people can come up with. I love Sci-Fi, and it can still be mind-blowing to someone who's never seen infinite possibilities before, but I couldn't imagine what someone could create that really captured to essence of awakening. But I guess then they would have to "dumb" it down to fit into our reality, which is pretty much what we're doing on this forum, trying to express the unexpressable. lol

Does it feel like the only reason we are limited and can't do some of this Sci-Fi stuff in real life just that our collective consciousness doesn't believe that we can. And the "future" is truly unlimited by what we could come up with. Like the laws of physics could start breaking down if we all get on the same page about it?

Edited by JayG84

1 hour ago, JayG84 said:

Does it feel like the only reason we are limited and can't do some of this Sci-Fi stuff in real life just that our collective consciousness doesn't believe that we can. And the "future" is truly unlimited by what we could come up with. Like the laws of physics could start breaking down if we all get on the same page about it?

Yeah, I think that the collective consciousness has built some rules which don't really apply to reality and limit our true potential. From my perspective, the mind is capable of infinite imagination and has unlimited power that can defy the laws of nature. You don't have to be an alien or a 4D creature to access this potential. Unfortunately, those who can break free from the matrix are very few or very lucky but together we can transcend our human condition and rewire this giant brain that we call reality ?