cle103

What's your favorite way to take Acid?

56 posts in this topic

Intravenous LSD 

FairDifficultHairstreakbutterfly-size_re

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

16 hours ago, outlandish said:

you wouldn't want to plug the prodrugs as it would also bypass the gut->liver, and become less effective.

According to the thread about rectal administration of LSD (linked above), they used 1p-LSD

Just ordered a double reagent test kit to be extra safe. I think I will stick to putting it on my tongue to taste it, then swallowing (on an empty stomach). Depending on the intensity and duration I‘ll try plugging next. 

Probably will start with just 100 mcs. 

7 hours ago, lostmedstudent said:

According to the thread about rectal administration of LSD (linked above), they used 1p-LSD

I'm sure it works, it's just that it might be attenuated or slowed down a bit by that ROA, because it doesn't pass directly through the liver before hitting the blood that goes to your brain, so it could take longer for the propionyl group to get cleaved off. 1p-LSD itself is meant to be inert, the theory is that it gets metabolized down to LSD in your body, which is of course very active.

There's really no point fussing too much about ROA for LSD, just swallow it. It's nice that it's so easy that way.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

19 hours ago, cle103 said:

. Depending on the intensity and duration I‘ll try plugging next. 

What's with people and putting psychedelics up their ass. Just eat it man xD

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

5 hours ago, SamueLSD said:

What's with people and putting psychedelics up their ass. Just eat it man xD

Lol ?

After rectal LSD I am not going back to taking it my mouth soon. Full LSD trip length is a bit too much for me. I always end up wishing to go back to normal life because it is just to long to handle. Also it makes me depressed for whole next week.

Rectal LSD is very smooth, duration is a maybe a bit too short. Intensity decreases after 3 hours, whole trip ends after about 4 hours, than you  have afterglow phase but you can function normally.

WhatI like about it it is how easy to handle and manage. You don't need whole day for it. You don't need special preparation. It is especially better if you are not living alone - you can go out for 3,5 hours. It just one hour of very intense tripping. Thing that makes me anxious the most is being bothered by someone.

@Username yes, reducing a trip duration could be amazing for acid. 

@dimitri That's why I'm interested in it as well. Up to 12 hours of tripping seems a bit much. I'd rather have a smoother, more intense and shorter trip. 

@cle103 undestand. I do acid full trip really rarely. Las time I did full trip in December. The best tool for short and intense trip is 5-MeO.

15 hours ago, dimitri said:

@Username yes, reducing a trip duration 

I wish it went for longer. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

4 hours ago, SamueLSD said:

I wish it went for longer. 

?

21 hours ago, Username said:

After rectal LSD I am not going back to taking it my mouth soon. Full LSD trip length is a bit too much for me. I always end up wishing to go back to normal life because it is just to long to handle. Also it makes me depressed for whole next week.

@Username How did you do it? You just diluded a drop in vinegar or ...¿

Just stick the blotter.. I didn't try with vinegar. By using I one 100 ug blotter you will get strength of about 180 ug taken orally.

8 minutes ago, Username said:

Just stick the blotter.. I didn't try with vinegar. By using I one 100 ug blotter you will get strength of about 180 ug taken orally.

Lol Ok that's easy then. I'll probably try it then!! Thanks.